• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Sorry for just popping in, this is a busy week for me

There's no way Cori thought that each team would be people of four, though. Any theory revolving around this is automatically wrong. Her and I discussed this last night, I told her my team size, which wasn't 4, and questioned if she felt that there were unbalanced teams, meaning teams weren't just 2 people with one team of 3, and she also felt as though there could be unbalanced teams, and said it made her more worried about there being a serial killer.

Coricus Coricus Sorry for just now popping in with this, this might've been able to clear up a bit. I hope this game hasn't been too taxing and that you're still able to enjoy it.

I'll apologize to #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu too (and whoever the third teammate may be) because he's in the same house as Cori, my apologies. I should've tried to get in the thread sooner before Cori's feelings got hurt.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
If you play up a show i'll be down for that.

In any case of something serious, i see little reason to warrant coricus lynch. She is a revivor meaning she'll only revive a member of her house, that isn't anything threatening in my opinion, especially early on. And now that the info is clear she can be eliminated at any point if her house is growing to strong.

Instead, i would much rather lynch someone who would instead benefit from this lynch. No certainties but my opinion would be of the likeness of holder himself, being the one who instigated this on sudden thought at the entertainment coricus house is strong. And vaan who has only of recently now that coricus is on the stand be entwindling her words as much as possible to incrimante while standing on the sidelines to do nothing. These two are the pursurers of her lynch, so as such makes it likely that these two of are lower houses, who have powerful actions at night but are completely vulnerable during the day.

Meaning every night that these two players live would be a dangerous resetment to all of our households knowing what damage they could do based on their actions this day.

That is my thought. Opinions from the public?
You realize this is a free for all, right? There's no mafia. It's team vs team. Literally everyone who isn't on Cori's team benefits from her lynch. You benefit from her lynch.

Or you should, unless you're on her team. When the goal of the game is eliminate everyone else, another House having a reviver should be a huge problem for you winning this game.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You may try, dog of house...uh, not sure what house you're in, but yeah, point stands, bub!

Granted, I'd be a jerk to continue pushing against Coricus at this point even though it is within my win condition to do so.

Equalizing the playing field and eliminating threats is the best way to go about our business in an FFA day phase. Technically, Coricus is still an ideal lynch for everyone outside of her house. However, if we choose not to go that route, then what route would you suggest? What exactly is the correct way to go about playing this day phase when our teams are all out for ourselves (barring alliances)?
You gonna call my bluff?

Your funeral if you wanna bet on it.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Granted, I'd be a jerk to continue pushing against Coricus at this point even though it is within my win condition to do so.
You saying it's within your win condition to take out Cori specifically?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Relax your concerns Pokechu, what done is done, we focus on whats next.
Join me on natz, for the reviver may help you in the future for saving him.

:bubblebobble:

Can’t say no to that face, join me with the red alliance and you shall be stronger with a reviver on your side.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
You realize this is a free for all, right? There's no mafia. It's team vs team. Literally everyone who isn't on Cori's team benefits from her lynch. You benefit from her lynch.

Or you should, unless you're on her team. When the goal of the game is eliminate everyone else, another House having a reviver should be a huge problem for you winning this game.
Which would be better to keep around and help you out, unless you would rather risk him not trying to help you out.

Join me on natz.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You gonna call my bluff?

Your funeral if you wanna bet on it.
Oh, no, I do believe that your house has the capability to perform malicious actions (all can, to my understanding).

However, this is an inevitability. At some point, teams are going to have to tussle and turn, and make decisions that will hurt their standing with others. Anyone that pushes against another team during the day phase is subject to incurring the wrath of the opposition.

For the remaining teams, there is merit in crippling your house, just as there is merit from your end on crippling the House that Natz is in.

You saying it's within your win condition to take out Cori specifically?
Nah. It's just as you said here:

We're not in the same house. If Coricus is eliminated and her house is crippled, it only benefits every other house unless they're in an alliance with Coricus.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

There are those who benefit more, and those who benefit less.

The ones who i reason who benefit the most are those who have lesser households as this saves them a kill thats not devastating against their own. Which also to protect them at night have abilities who save themselves outside of their house or are assassins easy to do dirty work.

I theorize how you are acting that you are one of such lesser households who are powerful at night, but vulnerable during the day. And because of that a day phase you get to kill a target and continue to do more damage at night where its more unlikely for you to be afffected, you benefit more than most.

A reviver isn't that big of a problem, a known one at least, because they'll only revive their own household, who'll end up in the grave as soon there after, and since this one is known, the moment a member of its house dies, they'll be the target to lynch and kill before they get to use their ability. There is no threat as the chances are garbage they'll get to use it via reason.

You only suggest that its a huge problem, for yourself to win this game that another person comes back only to die quickly thereafter.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Lmao Natz was the one that called me a **** for even voting for Coricus right at the start and you're telling her to own up and attempting to get her lynched?

I'm curious, what's your thoughts on why it ought to be Natz?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Join me on natz, for the reviver may help you in the future for saving him.

:bubblebobble:

Can’t say no to that face, join me with the red alliance and you shall be stronger with a reviver on your side.
May I ask why you're trying to push a lynch onto Natz?

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Their household and their allies' households^.

Something tells me that's going to be a busy house tonight.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I believe its because my katherine is the only one who has a vote on her besides coricus, thus better chances for ryu to save his mate.

Thats basically it.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
I believe its because my katherine is the only one who has a vote on her besides coricus, thus better chances for ryu to save his mate.

Thats basically it.
Well if that's the reasoning then I'd rather vote Ryu, no offence to Cori as I love her but that's not reasoning at all to push a lynch onto Natz, that's pure self preservation.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Well if that's the reasoning then I'd rather vote Ryu, no offence to Cori as I love her but that's not reasoning at all to push a lynch onto Natz, that's pure self preservation.
How about i instead proposal another possiblity.

Vote: Vaan

His behavior this day phase worries me about what he will do at night. And his words entertain me he should not have the opportunity to use a malicious action.

This is the third path. Target someone who wanted another dead.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
You know she will just revive me right?
Okay then, we can lynch Cori still. I know I just tried to defend her, but until you provide real reasoning to lynch Natz, there's no reason for any of us to vote for her.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This is not a better proposal LOL

You know she will just revive me right?
I'd rather not have to use it just because you went too hard trying to fix my stupid >.>

How about i instead proposal another possiblity.

His behavior this day phase worries me about what he will do at night. And his words entertain me he should not have the opportunity to use a malicious action.

This is the third path. Target someone who wanted another dead.
Unvote: Natz

See, this is more in line with my concerns. Let's do this instead.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
It’s not Coricus.

That’s my reason.
There's... quite a few of us that meet that criteria. And you choose the one that did not aim for your House and chastised someone who did?

You're going to need more than House loyalty to win this game, Ryu.

Okay then, we can lynch Cori still. I know I just tried to defend her, but until you provide real reasoning to lynch Natz, there's no reason for any of us to vote for her.
Solid idea.

Vote: Red Ryu

Even if he just gets revived, that revival use will then be gone and behind us.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
A reviver who revives someone outside of their household can betray them, leaving their revive to no use and ccan kill their own team.

Only a fool would want the possibility to eliminate themselves.
I actually do have the option to revive outside my house, but it has that exact issue.

Something fun to chew on, LOL

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
To be honest I'd prefer to have the option available to revive someone outside my house and cross my fingers they don't backstab

But first I'd like Red Ryu to tone down the desperation just enough to not re-collapse my hole onto him LOL

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
There's... quite a few of us that meet that criteria. And you choose the one that did not aim for your House and chastised someone who did?

You're going to need more than House loyalty to win this game, Ryu.

Solid idea.

Vote: Red Ryu

Even if he just gets revived, that revival use will then be gone and behind us.
Does anyone want to team with a person who has no loyalty and will clearly do the same to them like this?

Ask yourself other houses? Is this someone you wish to side with? The singing sky pirates have loyalty to those who side with them.

Top Bottom