• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
My final words are...
Whoever killed me, don't play with my fragile heart ever again. Poor little old me. :(

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Natz just posted what I assume is her role pm actions in this thread and then very quickly edited them out.

D

Deleted member

Sometimes I just wish I could post the clip here but goddamn censors

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Wait what the hell is going on with Natz and FireEmblemnier?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Wait what the hell is going on with Natz and FireEmblemnier?
She had a post which included her night actions, one of them was targeting me for a house kill. and something called oathkeeper, she edited it out.

Also whoever saved my ***, you have my thanks.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Well Kon is a Lannister, most likely Tyrion Lannister, if what Natz is saying is true. Tyrion killed my character in the show I believe.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I tride to strikethrough andpaste. Something to pokechu wasn't expecting that to come oute

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Oathkeeper was Jaime Lannister's sword, though he later gave it to Brienne of Tarth. So that would mean Kon is one of those two, most likely.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I can't make a joke about what I'm rapidly processing about this situation because this is literally Game of Thrones

But Ryu basically immediately jumped on an alliance sent without deliberation and made a ton of calls and decisions without giving me even the slightest input on what he was thinking, so I can't say I'm not at least tempted to spill what has me grabbing popcorn here LOL

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Oh, so now you want to hang Natz >_>.

So, while Natz may have accidentally posted her previous night actions, we still have nearly 22 hours to decide who's the best candidate to hang today. I again suggest that we put votes on a few different people to get information so that we can make a more informed lynch decision. Currently, Natz, is the only one with votes on her. I suggest we put some votes on fireemblemnier as well and Vaan.

- Natz, allegedly can kill which is an obvious potential threat
- fire was likely chosen as a target for a reason and I'd like to dig into what kind of threat he may pose
- Word around the block is Vaan's lynchproof was 1 shot but he still poses a threat to many houses in other ways. I'd like to explore what those are.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Lonekonwolf is your brother, and you used your brother's phone and accidentally copy and pasted his action.
Pasted, pasted :V i tried to copy and paste something for pokechu like rip image and hit post but all i did was hit pasteandpasteand ststi

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I read the situation and I still don't quite understand it.

Only Natz~ could do something like this, lol.

Does this mean she gets host-killed?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Nabe, Kon, and Z25 are Lannisters, I was allied with them, they betrayed me.
Can confirm, Ryu instantly jumped into allying our house with them when Nabe offered without even posing discussion on it first and I'm moderately buttmad at both that and just generally feeling under-filled in by Ryu in general so this is my two cents on that whole situation LOL

Also either Natz can't kill or they got blocked because they actually tried to go after Nabe.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well if we are voting between Natz, Fire and Vaan then hilariously to repeat last phase I’m gonna
Vote Vaan

But this time I have reasons. From what I gathered last night he’s on a team solo. He’s clearly got some kinda of extra win.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
blargh i hate mobile. still no computer for katt though

I read the situation and I still don't quite understand it.

Only Natz~ could do something like this, lol.

Does this mean she gets host-killed?
host killed cause got nothing to do using my brothers phone i accidentally posted his action trying to do a funny

that'll be new -.-

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Well if we are voting between Natz, Fire and Vaan then hilariously to repeat last phase I’m gonna
Vote Vaan

But this time I have reasons. From what I gathered last night he’s on a team solo. He’s clearly got some kinda of extra win.
If you guys want to vote me, I suggest the hosts give us a quicklynch, because I can't die during the day, lol.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Can confirm, Ryu instantly jumped into allying our house with them when Nabe offered without even posing discussion on it first and I'm moderately buttmad at both that and just generally feeling under-filled in by Ryu in general so this is my two cents on that whole situation LOL

Also either Natz can't kill or they got blocked because they actually tried to go after Nabe.
LoneKonWolf has a redirect, he also found out Natz ability and likely used the redirect on her to get Pokechu.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh, so now you want to hang Natz >_>.

So, while Natz may have accidentally posted her previous night actions, we still have nearly 22 hours to decide who's the best candidate to hang today. I again suggest that we put votes on a few different people to get information so that we can make a more informed lynch decision. Currently, Natz, is the only one with votes on her. I suggest we put some votes on fireemblemnier as well and Vaan.

- Natz, allegedly can kill which is an obvious potential threat
- fire was likely chosen as a target for a reason and I'd like to dig into what kind of threat he may pose
- Word around the block is Vaan's lynchproof was 1 shot but he still poses a threat to many houses in other ways. I'd like to explore what those are.
uh its not mine :V

my role pm has me sleeping with people

though ya we all kill, all of our houses

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Honestly, I'm not that big of a threat, I'm likely going to die next phase, but the Lannisters sure are a threat, and needs to be reduced.

Top Bottom