• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westeros Mafia - Night 6 - ENDGAME - THE NORTH REMEMBERS

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I will say that the players with a npc ally have a bit of an advantage, because if they die, whether it be by a lynch or nightkill, they get a 2nd chance at playing by being able to sub in their slot. Though besides that, they're no different then everyone else except they have more abilities with less communication. It's not changing my vote for today, despite what I said.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Votecount
Fire:
Praline, Disfunkshunal
Lonekonwolf: Fire, Vaan, Natz, Coricus
Holder: Red Ryu

If I missed your vote or got something incorrect, please feel free correct me.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Holder offers nothing outside of pushing for any move that has no benefits to any organizations with any vested interest in being the last two houses standing, the power of the shadows and sky pirates wishes to make it clear to be the last ones standing it is of best interest to off him.
Uhh the actual reason you're voting for me is because in the last day phase I had temporarily voted for both you and your partner. No need to pretend there is some greater purpose that is common to all Houses for what you're doing lol.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I'm not so sure I'm worried about Kon or any of the Lannisters. Since they've proven to be traitors already, and their entire membership has been revealed, their odds of winning are actually not the best in my opinion.

Likewise Fire's odds of victory is even lesser, so I'm not inclined to make his House extinct right now either.

Am I really going to end up voting back at supposedly-vanilla Ryu due to spite? Sigh. I had wanted to make peace with that House, having spoken to Coricus during the Night, but alas I guess that cannot be.

Vote: Red Ryu

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Another NPC, what a bizarre situation for a game... What are to be done with these Golden and Natz slots? I'm not sure what to think of them. My first thought is to leave them alone and deal with the slots that actually hold the players.
It makes sense that you would take that position, considering that Natz is the other member of your House.

#HBC | Nabe

Nabe, Kon, and Z25 are Lannisters, I was allied with them, they betrayed me.
You and Chu generally responded awkwardly to anything we said to you, or not at all. When you did respond, you didn't give any strong responses in the affirmative to suggestions we laid out, deferred to Vaan's judgment or said to wait and see what Vaan wanted to do. All of this made us think you were settled in with Vaan despite him being solo, and that must have meant that he had something amazing to offer, because we obviously have the numbers advantage, and made it clear we were into sticking with you.

You said that you wanted to wipe Bard and his house, and then that changed to the Targaryens when I said that I didn't know Bard's House members. Again, that looked like you were settling in with Vaan, because the Targaryens were his other alliance. So either he was getting rid of the Targs in favour of staying with you and Chu, or it was a lie, in which case you, Vaan and the Targs were actually planning on house-wiping us. Well, I went straight to the Targs and told them, because I knew we were dead if it were the other way around. It should have been taken care of, and the only reason Shish still died is that Vaan presumably used his Gold mechanic (yes, we know about that) to buy into an Untargetable modifier, and dodged a redirect and my check to see who was targeting him in the Night.

As an aside, you were blocked last Night, so your swap failed and doesn't explain the discrepancy in results involving Vaan. That also means that Chu's Defend, if it wasn't on you, went to Moydow instead of Vaan. But as it turns out, you also lied to us about how Pokechu's sponge ability worked, so that Defend probably did go to you, and probably explains why you're alive.

Maven89

Smash Master
You and Chu generally responded awkwardly to anything we said to you, or not at all. When you did respond, you didn't give any strong responses in the affirmative to suggestions we laid out, deferred to Vaan's judgment or said to wait and see what Vaan wanted to do. All of this made us think you were settled in with Vaan despite him being solo, and that must have meant that he had something amazing to offer, because we obviously have the numbers advantage, and made it clear we were into sticking with you.

You said that you wanted to wipe Bard and his house, and then that changed to the Targaryens when I said that I didn't know Bard's House members. Again, that looked like you were settling in with Vaan, because the Targaryens were his other alliance. So either he was getting rid of the Targs in favour of staying with you and Chu, or it was a lie, in which case you, Vaan and the Targs were actually planning on house-wiping us. Well, I went straight to the Targs and told them, because I knew we were dead if it were the other way around. It should have been taken care of, and the only reason Shish still died is that Vaan presumably used his Gold mechanic (yes, we know about that) to buy into an Untargetable modifier, and dodged a redirect and my check to see who was targeting him in the Night.

As an aside, you were blocked last Night, so your swap failed and doesn't explain the discrepancy in results involving Vaan. That also means that Chu's Defend, if it wasn't on you, went to Moydow instead of Vaan. But as it turns out, you also lied to us about how Pokechu's sponge ability worked, so that Defend probably did go to you, and probably explains why you're alive.
Explain what Oathkeeper does in detail

BarDulL

Town Vampire

#HBC | Nabe

Explain what Oathkeeper does in detail
Oh, I should have noticed this. Oathkeeper is a normal redirect from A to B.

Kon's initial post in the PM is what Natz posted a copy of, but Kon accidentally wrote your name because we were talking about you at the time, and the conversation you and I had just had. We noticed the mistake and he immediately corrected it to Holder. And then it changed again last minute, to the player you and I talked about.

I don't think it's necessary to get into details in the thread, but it should be really clear to you that us redirecting Vaan to you wouldn't make any sense.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Weird my notifications just stopped here. But yeah bard pretty much sums up what I hadn’t gotten to say yet.

Fire you didn’t look to good as an ally and we couldn’t trust that.

Vote:Fireemblemnier

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

I came to Fire and Chu saying I wanted to target Kon for pretty revenge. They quickly ignored that and suggested taking out Bard, Moydow and Shish because they thought they were on a team. This told me they probably had reason for Kon to be alive, so I straight roleblocked him, lol.

#HBC | Nabe

I came to Fire and Chu saying I wanted to target Kon for pretty revenge. They quickly ignored that and suggested taking out Bard, Moydow and Shish because they thought they were on a team. This told me they probably had reason for Kon to be alive, so I straight roleblocked him, lol.
If this were true, then I still should have successfully used on a Watch on you last Night. I got a flat No Result, when I should have seen Ryu target you at the very least.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Isn't it in the name of the game to conspire against the houses you are not allied with.

I mostly wanted to make the most of both of my alliances. I never favored either of you guys over the others, until this phase started I actually mistook how Pokechu's ability worked and he clarified it for me afterwards. Pokechu did not defend me, he decided to defend Vaan as stated in our alliance pm. I never lied to you once or held any ulterior motives during our time together.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
If this were true, then I still should have successfully used on a Watch on you last Night. I got a flat No Result, when I should have seen Ryu target you at the very least.
It is true. You'd have to ask Red but it wouldn't surprise me if it doesn't count for a watch because it's a delayed action.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Er, Red meaning Ryu. I doubt FeatherRaven would answer, lol.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier , is this true? You and Pokechu conspired to kill off my house?

What reason does my house have not to pursue you with all our might and finish the job?
No reason at all honestly. My house is already screwed due to being betrayed, cause despite my best intentions, Nabe's house deemed me untrustworthy.

#HBC | Nabe

My result should really have been 'None' if no one targeted Vaan -- noticeable or otherwise -- not 'No Result'.

Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Sorry if you really weren't doing anything nefarious, but when Pokechu said repeatedly that an unlynchable Vaan didn't seem like a credible threat, and that he'd rather not take him out (why?), we read those as hot red flags.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
My result should really have been 'None' if no one targeted Vaan -- noticeable or otherwise -- not 'No Result'.

Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier Sorry if you really weren't doing anything nefarious, but when Pokechu said repeatedly that an unlynchable Vaan didn't seem like a credible threat, and that he'd rather not take him out (why?), we read those as hot red flags.
I sent out an alliance request, and despite the rules saying that if the recipient didn't respond it would return as an automatic rejection, it instead came back as "No Response." Just saying, semantics is always a problem in these games.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No reason at all honestly. My house is already screwed due to being betrayed, cause despite my best intentions, Nabe's house deemed me untrustworthy.
I suspect you have Pokechu to blame for this, that moogle is always up to no good. Still, given it sounds like both you and Pokechu conspired against us, and given that this is an FFA, I see no reason that you are not taken to the gallows.

Vote: Fireemblemnier

#HBC | Nabe

I sent out an alliance request, and despite the rules saying that if the recipient didn't respond it would return as an automatic rejection, it instead came back as "No Response." Just saying, semantics is always a problem in these games.
And what if I told you that I have a confirmation of the difference between a No Result and None?

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Honestly my plan was to get the most of Vaan his utility to our houses out weighed the risk of keeping him around. I knew Vaan was not in the greatest spot, but having him as support for a night or 2, favored both of our houses. Knowing that someone likely had a strongman kill, (there was a lot of redirects and docs in this setup) I had a feeling that Vaan's utility wouldn't last. He even knew so himself.

I suspect you have Pokechu to blame for this, that moogle is always up to no good. Still, given it sounds like both you and Pokechu conspired against us, and given that this is an FFA, I see no reason that you are not taken to the gallows.

Vote: Fireemblemnier
More power to you.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Oberyn Martell
I have a redirect that can swap people's targets.
I also have something I'm not going to be able to use. A marriage ability, basically I can send out my alliance request, while also offering my character's daughter for marriage. If the receiver accepts the alliance can't be betrayed for 3 phases. Very situational.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Yoooo, this is actually amazing.
It is, but it requires a fresh alliance and given I'm on the chopping block it's not going to see use.
It's amazing for a clutch endgame strat though, guaranteeing a victory if you're smart about it. That's also why I wasn't too worried about seperate wincons in our alliance pms.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
And what if I told you that I have a confirmation of the difference between a No Result and None?
White just told me that based on the night results, I should have been sent "No Result" instead of "No Response."

Wolfie557 Wolfie557 I'd prefer you clarify in the thread since this makes me look like I'm backtracking.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
White just told me that based on the night results, I should have been sent "No Result" instead of "No Response."

Wolfie557 Wolfie557 I'd prefer you clarify in the thread since this makes me look like I'm backtracking.
Basically it hasn't been consisent I guess everywhere (and not just in vaan's PM) - so sorry about lack of consistency when nothing is meant to be given.

Therefore to clairfy to everyone

If you didn't get anything in a spoiler.......there's nothing meant to be given to you.
If i said no ravens or no results/responce or something to that affect cos I felt like clarifying/rememberd to at 2AM then....there's nothing meant to be given to you either.

Everything within spoilers are actual valid results/messages.

From now on if there are no ravens or no action results....you will not get a spoiler containing raven messages or action results.
Also makes it easier for me in this logistical nightmare.

Last edited:

Maven89

Smash Master
Oberyn Martell
I have a redirect that can swap people's targets.
I also have something I'm not going to be able to use. A marriage ability, basically I can send out my alliance request, while also offering my character's daughter for marriage. If the receiver accepts the alliance can't be betrayed for 3 phases. Very situational.

This is very important

Who did you target

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
unvote: fire

I'm satisfied with that information. My house doesn't view you as a current threat and but we still must consider which of you are the lesser of two evils. I have to admit that the prospect of an a guaranteed long term alliance is alluring.

Without my vote there should be a tie

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Also since we haven't heard anything from Kon I'm assuming he's still in the hospital. I didn't say as much before but i sincerely hope the best for him

Top Bottom