• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WestCoast Captain

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Mango leading the West Coast team doesn't stop you from making your own team eggz.

Also its not all Cali Taj, Wobbles and Forward are in there.

Shroomed

Smash Master
guys, stop crying about not being on the crew
if u want in so bad, do something noticeable

i sound like P lol, but hey it's the truth

MacD

Banned via Administration
i sound like P lol, but hey it's the truth
that's why you sound like P, normally he just states the truth and it's normally harsh, i at first was like, wtf is this P guys problem, then i learned nothing, he's just being truthful

i think we're actually lucky to have someone who speaks their mind and is well enough versed in the game where what they say is valueble information and not just some random noob thinking they know everything

DanteFox

Smash Champion
that's why you sound like P, normally he just states the truth and it's normally harsh, i at first was like, wtf is this P guys problem, then i learned nothing, he's just being truthful

i think we're actually lucky to have someone who speaks their mind and is well enough versed in the game where what they say is valueble information and not just some random noob thinking they know everything
I can see P sitting at his computer, reading this post, stroking himself, with a big grin on his face.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
I'm assuming you're the peach he lost to in pools. I don't know anything about your peach, nor did I see your match, but by random, I meant someone who isn't ranked at all, I didn't mean it as someone inherently terrible or anything. I didn't mean anything negative toward you in my post, and I apologize if it came off like I thought you were bad or something when I don't think that at all. You obviously aren't bad if you took a set off lunin, and I don't mean to degrade your win, at the end of the day you won fair and square and you deserve it.

And let me make this clear as well, I think lunin is a great fox player, I like watching him play, and I respect what he's accomplished which is far more than I have. But that guy loses a lot of matches against people he shouldn't be losing to, no question. This guy beats silent spectre in sets but then loses to an unranked peach in pools? Sorry but I don't think he should be losing to you. And it isn't like this is the first time lunin has lost to someone he wasn't supposed to either, not by a long shot, which is why I don't think he should be on the regional crew.
:-/. I don't think I'm inconsistent when I need to win.

EDIT:

Hostility

Smash Ace
:-/. I don't think I'm inconsistent when I need to win.

EDIT:
I watched your sheik throw away a 3 stock lead against pink shinobi in bracket at quakfest 12. I'm pretty sure you needed the win then considering that losing that match put you into losers bracket, and at the same tournament, you lost to silent spectre in losers because you suicided at 0% on rainbow cruise when you were one hit away from winning the entire set. I hate to cherry pick incidents like this, because you are a really great player and I'm really not trying to take away from that, it just seems like you lose matches against people not as good as you, or that you really shouldn't have lost at all more often than other players at your level. I know **** happens sometimes, but it seems like with you it happens a lot more than with other really top level players which was my whole point.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I think I deserve to be captain of the west coast crew because Monsters vs. Aliens is set in Modesto, CA which is where I am from.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
I 3-1 macd with Ice Climbers.

i hope he doesnt see this post

he 4-3 my falcon/sheik/marth lol :'C

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Unbreak my heart... Say you love me again...
Undo this hurt you caused when you walked out the door
and walked out of my life...

Uncry these tears!
I've cried so many nights.....

Top Bottom