• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

Hao

Smash Journeyman
I think the video's are off-sync too unfortunately, any way to fix that?

Also, I just took the spring out of my R trigger and can now powershield Falco's lasers pretty much 100% of the time.

Come at me Falco, you ****.

Brado

Smash Lord
Lool commentary was funny, need to watch some vids

Was a pretty fun tourney
props to NDJ for ****** me again

im amazing at this game

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hao I can show you the light shield trick so you can powersheild easier without the disadvantages of no spring lol

and LOL Ddiz :)

Tam give full results when you can also please :D

Tamoo

Smash Master
Probs something like
1: Fuzzy
2: Prof
3: Jolteon
4: Yeniths
5: Tamoo
5: King NDJ
7: Brado
7: Hao
9: Ddiz
9: Smo

Off the top of my head?

And doubles must have been something like

1: Prof Jolteon
2: Fuzz Ganon
3: Tamoo Yeniths
4: Ddiz Hao (?)
5: Brado King (?)

Not too sure on 4/5

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just think it's really funny because a few people had been saying you were really bad and I was trying to convince people you have provided a huge amount. Now here's everyone saying you've improved like you haven't been improving really fast since SNY.
LOL Cos it's funny to, don't get mad, just step it up son :)

And no, DDiz just radically improved recently, I played him at the last-last or last monthly and he was no where near as much as he has improved as now, despite him still getting ***** by the top people his improvement was extremely blatant....

its UK commentary we always have to insult someone LOL
LOL This.....I actually can't imagine our commentary without someones name getting thrown in there or an insult here or there.

I think the video's are off-sync too unfortunately, any way to fix that?

Also, I just took the spring out of my R trigger and can now powershield Falco's lasers pretty much 100% of the time.

Come at me Falco, you ****.
LOL I was suprized at how you were, I thought you would be a lot more unexperienced due to you not really playing against people that often but you did pretty good, I will prob come to the next one but on the day and stay overnight so I dont have to do that gay travelling to Yeniths and draining my money bullcrap lol.

Lol. Most of the debaters are really stupid, and seem to think an argument gets better the longer your post is.

I did not know this, oh thank you wise smash debator.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
LOL I was suprized at how you were, I thought you would be a lot more unexperienced due to you not really playing against people that often but you did pretty good
I just try and play it like Street Fighter sometimes, all the spacing/zoning from that transfers over 'cept obviously there's a LOT MORE **** IN SSBM (which is a good thing).

Smash debater was too funny, even more so now because I actually get it.

EDIT: How is March 26th for everybody?

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Performance altering controller modifications are not allowed.
I don't remember adding this rule, but does this mean I can't take the spring out of my R trigger for power shielding?

Counterpicks 1v1:

Kongo Jungle
Brinstar
Rainbow Cruise
Pokemon Stadium
LOL wait Yeniths what, dear god no. **** are we having this stage, Brinstar is bad enough, can't even remember what I was thinking when I chose Brinstar haha.

Mute City was definitely a CP, STOP CHANGING MY RULES haha.

Oh yeah and I can reduce the venue fee to £3. The guy collecting the money NEVER seems to actually count it so if this is a little easier on everybody's wallet I'll start doing £3 for every person + £2 tournament = £5, sorted.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL If Brinstar is allowed then so should Rainbow Cruise....

And yeah 26th sounds good to me, I just honestly hope we see more attendance from the people who ACTUALLY live closer lol.

This time though for money reasons I think I will get a coach going there on the day and then just sleep over night.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Tamoo - WTF, that game is SO DOO-DOO though lol.....but whatever, it might be better to make it a further date anyway as I think the community responds better to decently spaced out events.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah I'm in the same boat as prof, it kind of sucks when I make less money from the event than the dumb train ticket to George's house cost lol.

btw aaron when can you pay me for the coach ticket?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
i cant go to this monthly lol, could you do it this friday if i go to dujuans?

or yeah you can buy me kfc 3 times :) :) (lool I know what you really mean).

Yeniths

East Midlands!
You can get to mine for £5.60 return so duno what it was so lame for you guys :s.

But yeah thats prob a better idea in the future get a coach to Bham Sat morn leave Sunday Morn... if Venue is now £3 then its £9 after that all night, more worth it prob? plus if more stay over night its cheaper

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
A day before my birthday.....should be able to make it
fun fact - i have the same birthday as Eddie Murphy :awesome:

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
I seem to remember you making an extreme effort to buy that game....so you try to buy things you find Doo-Doo.....nice life there Ben.
I just wanted to get it to proove that I'm much better at rythem games than you though :(. Nevermind. Guitar hero will forever proove that.

Is alpha dash hostng anything then?

j3ly

Smash Champion
lool yes, he is hosting on friday, please get permission to come

j3ly

Smash Champion
clearly something went on behind the scenes here im not aware of. i just wanted to senselessly destroy you but i cant come now unless i find money on the floor

j3ly

Smash Champion
hard when you have £2 and no ALG for now and a tournament to attned/travel to

Tamoo

Smash Master
I'll see closer to the date, march is an expensive month for me but these tournaments are a damn sight more fun than the London ones so I'll def be trying to save for it.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
yeah tamoo please come again....its time to MM ur puffie!
fuzzy has given me new found confidence in that matchup :awesome:

Top Bottom