• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
relax, this was merely for fun....i have no intention of learning any other character.....
im becoming very consistent with falcon......so im sticking with him

j3ly

Smash Champion
ddiz - dont main falcon. see how consistent you play when ur competition realizes how to beat you with nothing more than dthrow + wavedashing

Yeniths

East Midlands!
lol =/

I'll get nottingham lot to come and hopefully Brad and Calzum aswel. I'll be there of course, small turnout does mean its going to bad :) we shall see tho!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Is there going to be recording equipment at this and is there a confirmed and interested list as im quite curious onto who is looking to go to this tournament.

Don't think obviously i'll be able to make it this time, plus some of you gay guys didn't even turn up last time to a tournament which was in your area and we had to travel from London :mad:

Hao

Smash Journeyman
I can get recording equipment for this yeah. So far it just sounds like:

Me, Yeniths, Ddiz, B.Mack, Zunari?, Navi?

I'll see if Jet is still around Birmingham actually, i'm sure he'll be up for playing.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'm not im afraid, heading to London this weekend :( plus my uni has stopped giving out the rail voucher things lol, that was like a week only, but I sure got my use from it lol.

I will def come up soon tho <3

Yeniths

East Midlands!
crap I may have a dissertation meeting on saturday that I might have to go to!! =/ I'll find out in tomorrows lecture =/

Heartstring

Smash Legend
no, just you ^.^
also, fridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfridayfriday

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Despite the low numbers this time, I'll still be there for people who are coming down + we will have a tournament of some kind + BARE casuals.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
sorry again guys :( completely gutted but uni calls :(.

No johns for next time, i'll be there and ill be better then ever :D

Top Bottom