• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

X1-12

Smash Champion
I might come if it gets confirmed soon so I can book tickets while they're cheap, I'd have to leave at around 8:45pm though, how late do the tournaments usually run on till?

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
ill defo try to make this if we have some more interest
just make sure u have money to pay for my lunch, like last time :awesome:

Hao

Smash Journeyman
I'm quite busy this month + running short of cash haha, so it'll have to be in August the next one. Just thought i'd give an update.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
**** August is looking quite busy for me too.

Although if one of you guys wants to choose a date and use the venue for it and all, I'll still book it up for you and such. Could even bring down my set up and leave it there the night before.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Time to get something going again here I think now everyone is back at Uni School etc, think more a lot more peopel are closer to Brummy now

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
i won't allow the midlands to be dominated by a zelda player.....now im looking forward to playing u

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Tamoo: UK's cosmo?

Perhaps you will need to time out shield-pressure happy Foxes first for this to be the case.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
October 8th is good for me 'cuz I'm pretty certain I don't have work (although I won't fully know until like, the week before basically).

You guys good for October 8th? Or any other date you guys prefer?

Top Bottom