• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Same exactly the same lol!

Prof if you win singles and doubles you should make your money lol! Duno how much you will spend tho, but you should get pro status and come back with a profit lol.

Yeah its the GGT venue, Hao is meeting us Saturday as a few people come same time as you.

We all know about your brawl skills :p

Tamoo

Smash Master
FAIL just realized I didn't pack my controller (even worse than normal fail cos I knew I'd forget it so prepared it in my bag the night b4 lol)

George you got a spare a yours? If not my bad >.< and anyone got one I could borrow for the touney?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah i have a pad. It's decent i think. Cal needs to use it on Saturday to tho lol, but yeah you can use it :)

B.Mack

Smash Ace
I suck at brawl anyway, I dont take it seriously as a tournament game, only for the fun and lulz.

Prof, no point MMing you at Melee when there's a 100% chance of you winning.

I'll only melee MM people that I have an actual chance against or else it wont even be fun for me to play.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Unless there is a Bham account, I'm uploading (and would rather in any instance) to upload all my vids I record to my channel, and I'll probs start with the GFs as it'll be the first smash vid quite a lot of my subs'll see so might as well make it a good one.
Preferably on the SmashBrosUK account really, just make a seperate playlist and whack all the future Birmingham videos on there.

But to be honest ANYWHERE is good haha, as long as it's up for viewing.

B.Mack

Smash Ace
Guys I'll be making the tourney but I might have to leave early bcos my sister needs me in London... This means I have to cancel my saturday evening plans and if I end up having to go then I can't house prof and Tam. I'm still trying to convince her I'll come to London on Sunday though but I'm not sure how urgent it is...

Brado

Smash Lord
I suck at brawl anyway, I dont take it seriously as a tournament game, only for the fun and lulz.

Prof, no point MMing you at Melee when there's a 100% chance of you winning.

I'll only melee MM people that I have an actual chance against or else it wont even be fun for me to play.
Then why would you melee mm jolteon and Tamao, and not me, there both better
Man up, 5pounds both games

K.Mac

Smash Lord
B.Mack just ignore brado; I think he's just still sore because he begged me for MMs at the last tourney and I said no. :troll:

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Just a reminder everyone coming via train try to get to New Street station for like 11:11 if you don't know the way to the venue then we can all walk down together.

Otherwise be at the venue for like 11-11:30 :D

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah george ill bring my set up....
also ill be at the station for that time..this time ill be sure to memorize the way to the venue :)

j3ly

Smash Champion
just thought i'd drop in to say midlands suck and london is definatly taking the top spots at this event.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
just thought i'd drop in to say midlands suck and london is definatly taking the top spots at this event.
You wouldn't be saying this if Calzorz and Anaky were as good at melee as they are brawl :cool:

But yeah. no johns. london def has the best melee players :p

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hey guys, thanks a lot for the event today :) So much better to have chilled out events like this imo

And my bad about my DS, just got home and found it somehow managed to find itself in my pokemon playmat :/

really impressed with the likes of hao and ddiz, much better than I thought they'd be (yeah the ddiz hype was justified lol)

Thanks for the housing and everything George, good **** in our bracket (and pools too i guess) match, just watch out when I get my controller ;)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
1st fuzz
2nd prof
3rd jolteon
4th yeniths
5th kingNDJ
5th tamoo

everyone else drowned in mini pools

1st prof+ jolt in dubs lol

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Shall I still give points to all the London heads? Is there any point? haha.

Also, *** you Yeniths. I'm beating you next time, no more comebacks that shouldn't happen haha.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
hao book the venue asap
i want another MM....aint gona be SDing at all next time....i much prefered the 3rd match :)
ddiz got hype :awesome:

gm jack

Smash Lord
I just think it's really funny because a few people had been saying you were really bad and I was trying to convince people you have provided a huge amount. Now here's everyone saying you've improved like you haven't been improving really fast since SNY.

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
jack we havent played since november...ill be full of surprises when we next play..just hope it wont be an off day like this monthly was..no johns

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
my play style was very interesting at this event, no camping at all. :) :)

anyway thanks George for housing me/the controller and thanks to Hao for hosting.

ps vid uploader

sheik
sheik
sheik

not shiek dammit

pps prof **** you in all the commentary for my matches loooool, player hater.

Top Bottom