• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
oh that reminds me, I have a new mobile number so don't ring my old one. I'll PM it to you and george.

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Hope Zunari can make it again, need to take my revenge out on her haha.

This is gonna be siiiiiiiick, look forward to playing/seeing/meeting the London guys.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Bmac Prof and Jolteon where planning to. There coach is at like 8 or 9 in the morning or something (Sunday), don't let them down :( x

Sorry Prof bbe, you know you found it funny :D

Zunari should be making it.

And good stuff Charles :D

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I'll do a Random MM if my random Characters are Fox Falco Sheik Marth Falcon and Peach :D

And np Ddiz :D

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hope Zunari can make it again, need to take my revenge out on her haha.

This is gonna be siiiiiiiick, look forward to playing/seeing/meeting the London guys.
Yeah i'm looking forward to coming lol :)
Hopefully you got recording equipment or something along them lines.

Bmac Prof and Jolteon where planning to. There coach is at like 8 or 9 in the morning or something (saturday), don't let them down :( x

Sorry Prof bbe, you know you found it funny :D

Zunari should be making it.

And good stuff Charles :D
LOL I didn't like it at all :(
Don't worry I will put in an totally unneeded double post now :)

Our coach is 2moro......not Saturday btw lol.

LOL Racial stereotypical edit is racial stereotypical but I love it anyway lol :bee:, btw this isn't really triple posting as i'm responding to an edit made in my previous comment by a moderator and want to make a public apology for me spamming this boards and seeking for forgiveness throughout my community and thought a new post was neccesary to achieve this :(

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It's alright baby I forgive you, see you at mine tomorrow ;)
LOL See you 2moro :) BTW isit your house we are going first and I guess we're just gonna be relaxing at yours till 2moro morning where we get ready to go to the event....

Cos even though i'm going I don't really know where i'm going lol....I just know im going.

I'm so hyped for Ddiz vs Hao :D
lol I wanna commentate on this hopefully if there is recording equipment.

Where should we be looking to upload the videos from this event, on the UKSmashBros account or someones specific account....

Tamoo

Smash Master
Unless there is a Bham account, I'm uploading (and would rather in any instance) to upload all my vids I record to my channel, and I'll probs start with the GFs as it'll be the first smash vid quite a lot of my subs'll see so might as well make it a good one.

George: I'll propose an interesting mm then. A 'Rule'riffic one in fact :)
You get to use those characters. I pick random (get one reset in a set) and get to choose which one of those characters you can play?

DDiz: My Random character vs your anything mm?

Anyone else wanna mm my Randoms? Hao (on top of our general mm), LC lot? Prof? :D

Brado

Smash Lord
Tamao I think I left my Green hoodie at yours, if you can, can you bring it please, if not then don't worry about it :)

Hype for thIs haha,
Who's bringing setups? Iirc we have 5/6 TV's, I'll bring s setup and get cal to bring one too

Hao mm vs my ness?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Do I get the one reset lol, like the no I don't want to play that character then you have to choose another for me to play?

If so then yeah I'll do that, sounds jokes lol. Just £1 or so, maybe more, I'll see my bank tomorrow!

Brad: you coming on train with Cal??? If so try to arrive at around 11:11ish then walk down with us all, Ddiz and KingNDJ coming that timeish to.

ok so thats 2 setups from you guys...Think there is 6 TVs.

Ddiz can you bring one? Hao?

Myself and Alex? will have one to, so thats all the TVs sorted :)

OHH AND ALEX AARON TAMAO, ARRIVE IN WORCESTER LIKE 1:30 YEAH? Just making sure so I know if I should go home or head to the station after my lecture in morn :)

and Aaron, you get the coach to Birmingham then train to mine in Worcester :p Then all heading to the venue sat morn. Sat night we will just stay in the venue until the morning when your coach back is or if we can't do that (pretty sure we can anyway) then Bmac will house you so you get your coach on time :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Unless there is a Bham account, I'm uploading (and would rather in any instance) to upload all my vids I record to my channel, and I'll probs start with the GFs as it'll be the first smash vid quite a lot of my subs'll see so might as well make it a good one.

George: I'll propose an interesting mm then. A 'Rule'riffic one in fact :)
You get to use those characters. I pick random (get one reset in a set) and get to choose which one of those characters you can play?

DDiz: My Random character vs your anything mm?

Anyone else wanna mm my Randoms? Hao (on top of our general mm), LC lot? Prof? :D
Yeah uploading the GF's first seems alright in that sense I guess then.

Also I hope we can start recording from earlier on the in the bracket to make sure that we get a sufficient and NEW not usually people recording on, also I don't mind MM'ing you in ANY case lol, not sure if you mean you want to do Random MM's meaning random character or you want to play me usually with your random characters though lol....

ANYONELSE WANT MM'S!!!!

Also I will be bringing DJ Max Portable 3 since I think Kyubbi plays it even though I don't know if he is gonna be there.

But in all seriousness how much people are prob gonna be at this, i'm not expecting loads obviously and im coming regardless but im just curious....we should also have some other type of event due to it prob going fast, not something typical like Low Tiers, like some item stuff or something with a debate on the items and the rate on what they should come since im pretty sure things will get done fast.,

ITEM DEBATE

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeniths - Confirmed
Jolteon - Confirmed
Prof Pro - Confirmed
Tamoo - Confirmed
Brado - Confirmed
Calzum - Confirmed
KingNDJ - Confirmed
Jinty - Confirmed
Ddiz - Confirmed
Hao - Confirmed
Smo - Confirmed
Fuzzyness - Confirmed
Bmac
Gdwag
Bullet Bill,
JJlinyard
Zunari,
Navi,
Jet
Willz,
DoplGhost
Edwin
J3ly

List of people there Zunari will prob come aswel as a few others from the not confirmed yet list.

Also alex if you get to brummy at 1 then...

13:09 Birmingham Moor Street [BMO]

Worcester Shrub Hill [WOS]
14:14 1h 05m

or

13:49 Birmingham New Street [BHM]

Worcester Foregate Street [WOF]
14:30 0h 41m

Second one is obviously more quick but arrives later . Just let me know what you guys do :) ohh and yeah I know the first train gets to shrub hill but that fine, just let me know which one you get and I'll be there to meet you. Second one is prob best tho :p

Tamoo

Smash Master
George: OK but to make it nice and tactical, I can use my reset to power spray yours? Rofl
Any amounts cool with me tbh, under £3 or so, just decide at yours.

Our coach gets to Bham at 1 iirc so we should be there round 2, I'm planning the journey tonight when I get the chance

Brad: I'll have a look man, cleaned my room a little since you were here but I'll have another look tonight, might find it tucked away somewhere.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yeah but I can use my reset to power spray yours also!?

Ok guys I finish my lecture at like 1 anyway so I'll go grab some lunch while I'm waiting around and then walk to the station from the Uni to waste some time :)

Tamoo

Smash Master
Nah that would be gaaaay lol, considering you've got like the 6 best characters in the game that don't really get countered by low tiers lol that much lol. Is there a character in the top 6 that gets hard countered by any non top 6 char?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
My Peach sucks

Thats the issue here :p and I know you will bully her!

but ok

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Lol is it ok if I can only use my characters only once? Just so I get to play more different ones lol, Oh my this is getting confusing lol!!

Tamoo

Smash Master
Prof: I'll take that

George: OK but I can choose a character again if you've won with it (otherwise Bo5 is a nightmare :/)
Rules are great, helps control the fun :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Free money is free.
Anyonelse want to MM my IC's???

I know George doesn't want to because he knows about them :bee:

I might go a bit more Falco this Monthly for the lulz and the practice and the example of ****....or a bit of Young Link if I see a Jiggz for obvious reasons.

I'll play you B.Mac in Brawl in a MM but just as long as you do one on Melee for the same amount.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I haven't slept all night, I iz beast like that.

But yeah i'm looking forward to this tournament and plus it's 2moro so I have time to rest on the coach and at George's house where the epic training session will commence....looking to make atleast 4 times the amount of my ticket at this event and my ticket is like £10 lol so do the math.

Through MM's and winning both events.

Is it in that GGT venue because I actually think I remember where to go from the Sainsbury's place to there...

And yeah....B.Mac would definitely lose to me....loads of people would, im secretly really good at brawl :)

Top Bottom