• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Midlands Monthly Next: Feb 11/12th!!!!!!..Look in thread!! BIRMINGHAM!

K.Mac

Smash Lord
actually this is the reason I don't enter many brawl events. I like playing it, but the brawlers know what they're doing and I just do terribly
And this is concurrently why I don't enter melee events; I like playing melee (I mean hell, from the day it came out here until the day brawl came out, I was playing it practically every day) but I just get ***** by everybody (first time I ever played anyone other than my cousin at this game ... I got 4-stocked AND ken combo'd by yen's marf. lmao)

whereas on brawl I'm actually half-decent.. xD

X1-12

Smash Champion
K.Mac needs some more motivation. My friend came to a London Monthly and only won 1 friendly over the whole day, but he still enjoyed it and he improved massively in doing it.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol kyle I used to drown in pools constantly and I've had a few cases where I got 2-0'd throughout my pool. >_> At the same time I was actually placing well at Brawl, but I stuck to Melee simply because I prefer it.

gm jack

Smash Lord
K.Mac needs some more motivation. My friend came to a London Monthly and only won 1 friendly over the whole day, but he still enjoyed it and he improved massively in doing it.
That was skull, or something like that, wasn't it?

We have to train him and cesca up over the easter holiday.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
So let me just clarify that K.Mac, you don't play Melee 'cuz you get battered?
No, I don't play it because I'm too lazy to train and improve on it xD

It's a difficult game to get good at and I just don't have the motivation to play it constantly for however many weeks/months it takes me to get L-cancelling down. (still can't L-cancel consistently after playing this game for like 9 years >_<)

People are free to get me to play friendlies on melee / project M though. people say I'm pretty good in doubles.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
bit of a problem, I'm working until 4.00 on Friday so I won't be able to get up there as early as I'd like. I don't know if I want to come if I won't get as much time to play

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Willz be scared lol. Come man don't be laammme

J3ly and Edwin are you guys coming to this? you should if so, get train down together?

Yeniths - Confirmed
Jolteon - Confirmed
Prof Pro - Confirmed
Tamoo - Confirmed
Brado - Confirmed
Calzum - Confirmed
KingNDJ - Confirmed
Jinty - Confirmed
Ddiz - Confirmed
Hao - Confirmed
Bmac - Confirmed
Smo - Confirmed
Gdwag
Fuzzyness
Bullet Bill,
JJlinyard
Zunari,
Navi,
Jet
Willz,
DoplGhost
Edwin
J3ly

Global Gaming

Smash Journeyman
My parents wouldn't allow me to go even if I stayed and only they went to Bristol instead
IDC anyway I don't play this game, SNY2 not happening has killed any interest I have in playing/getting better at smash.
So yeah I ain't gonna be coming to tourneys for a while unless I someone get convinced to play again.

I don't mind having/going to fests though cuz they're funner then tourneys lol

Pound 5 looked cool though.

J03

Smash Master
im off to Ed's thing on the friday and ive no idea where this is lol

Edit: im prolly still ok at smash tho, i practise on NTSC version now though xD

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
that train site isnt doing saturday anymore..

the only way for you to go edwin/j3ly is probably leave a day before and pay like £15-20 or pay for a train return whatever that costs..

you guys left it too late

Yeniths

East Midlands!
So yeah everyone staying at mine when you arrive at Brummy just get a return from Birmingham to Worcester Foregate Street :) as we'll be going back Saturday for the tourney anyway :)

Looking forward to this, will be fun

ddiz

Smash Journeyman
lol george all hyped up....
so whos taking money from me at this...so far ive got jolteon and brad
also fuzzy id like to have some matches with u cuz theres a great deal i dont know about falcon

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Yen- really sorry about this but I'm gonna have to give this one a miss. I've found out I'm working this week. I'd end up getting at yours for about 8 which is far later than what I wanted. Sorry again :urg:

Tamoo

Smash Master
George, will the ticket work overnight? I don't know how tickets work outside of london but tickets expire overnight so if we buy a return, you sure we can use it on saturday?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Ben- no prob.

Tam- Yeah just make sure its a open return, not a day return, just say can I get a return to Worcester, coming back tomorrow morn :) . Just make sure they know your coming back a different day so they don't flog you with a day return one :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Jolteon, where do we have to meet up at what time for this event....i'm prob just gonna bring a suitcase to this even though it might look extra, it's just easier to carry everything in.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
If you didn't print it surely they send you an email, I've done that before and I managed to get print again somehow?

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I know its a double post but my phone is useless sorry.

Charles or are you free on Fridays? If so get some coach as Tamoo? I'll house you Friday night, but you will need to get to Birmingham to Worcester on Train then a bus, so like altogether that'll be like £5-£8

Yeniths

East Midlands!
And there is really no way to recover your ticket? sucks if so :s :(

Jolteon

Aaron - you need to be at victoria, the coach leaves at 10am friday

ps george says bring a sleeping bag

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I got a message with him saying that, but I only have one sleeping bag which is currently being used :(

So I will prob just bring a duvet or something....

Amd that's mad early lol....who's house are we going again and any chance of me sleeping around yours on thursday even though I might get there latish?

Also I just randomly feel like saying I think your beautiful :)

I would also like to say that Yeniths is amazing and so so handsome and sometimes I wish he would say he LOVES ME while looking straight into my eyes, but until that day I will continue to wish, hope and pray for that to happen! but mostly to say that I was right in saying that Falco will be the next character on top when VA tried to disagree with my statement and said it's wrong because Falco has too many flaws and then next character will be Marth.....just felt to point out one of those 'Professor is right' moments which come in high quantities.

Even though technically Falco isn't DOMINANTING he's still winning (Dr Pee Pee) like I predicted, I just knew it would be a falco regardless of the player.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
A duvet is good, just anything to keep warm, although the room you guys are staying in has crazy warm heating if you want it lol.

So yeah kinda answers your question Aaron, staying at mine lol.

Ohh and Alex I remember a while ago asking for MM's I'll MM your Sheik and Pika and Marth if you want to :) ? Maybe just like £1 each tho lol.

Jolteon

Amd that's mad early lol....who's house are we going again and any chance of me sleeping around yours on thursday even though I might get there latish?
I was planning to go to jj's tomorrow but maybe, would have to see what my mum says too.

Also I just randomly feel like saying I think your beautiful :)
<3.

A duvet is good, just anything to keep warm, although the room you guys are staying in has crazy warm heating if you want it lol.

So yeah kinda answers your question Aaron, staying at mine lol.

Ohh and Alex I remember a while ago asking for MM's I'll MM your Sheik and Pika and Marth if you want to :) ? Maybe just like £1 each tho lol.
I don't really play Marth anymore lol, I'll do a MM vs my sheik/pika though.

Top Bottom