• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
shinobee = the epitome of 'im a girl thats a gamer. suck my **** plz :D'
Did you just refer me as a girl gamer? >:[ Gamer girl is acceptable, but NOT girl gamer out of all things. They're the kind that really shove the fact they have bewbs in your face, like, badly, and they don't talk about yaoi or who to pair Pit up with. ;P

you have no idea how annoying shino is.
I think I know who's gonna get a good kick in the shins soon. :D That and there's people on AiB that are far by considered annoying.

Oh and thanks a lot everyone, I'm craving fast food now. UGH lol.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Did you just refer me as a girl gamer? They're the kind that really shove the fact they have bewbs in your face, like, badly, and they don't talk about yaoi or who to pair Pit up with. ;P
*shrug* i'd succumb to them

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
mike i think i have an idea as to what you mean

btw bacon is pretty god**** good. check your local burger king. back in the day a double hamburger was 1.00 and bacon was .50 so 2 of those for 3.00. and jacknthe box jr bacons for 1.00 and wendys for 1.00 are also good. baconator was amazing, but it sat pretty heavy psychologically. and it was 5.00. **** that. you can get full for ~2 so why splurge?

fried chicken is ok. but if you go to vons or something ham n cheese panini + 2 strips of chicken = ****.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Doesn't the term "moe" mean fetish or some sort of liking in Japanese slang.. ? Just wondering.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
idk about this "sai" prefix

but moe is basically slang for CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. usually used to refer to animu chixxx

Miharu

Smash Hero
idk about this "sai" prefix

but moe is basically slang for CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. usually used to refer to animu chixxx
well there's 2 annual competitions, 1 for manliness (GAR), and 1 for the opposite, which is apparently cuteness or some **** (MOE)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ambiguous is correct i guess

"AMBIGUOUS!!! THAT'S MY FAVORITE WORD, AMBIGUOUS!!!

AM I A WOMAN OR A MAN?!

IT'S SO AMBIGUOUS....!!!"

- Mr.3, aka Bon Kurei, One Piece

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
Tsukihime = Tengen Toppa >
Death Note = Bleach >
Eyeshield 21

those are mine atm. i got bored after mr. wax man on the giants island then i missed a bunch and nami(?) got sick and i was all meh im done. i quit before the reindeer guy.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh ic

well you missed out IMO

i thought Crocodile arc was pretty good

skypeia ark was good too

but once i got to Water Seven/Enies Lobby

holy F*CK one piece is so **** good

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i liek zoro but i disliked how they changed their minds halfway through and changed it to zolo in the sub.

Top Bottom