• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
p hood said the baconator from wendys is good

is it true
no

Don't talk about your personal life on the boards
lol

Someone told me you can get Carl's spicy chicken sandwiches with added jalapenos for no extra cost IS IT TRUE? I remember I played Truegamer at SCC and he had a fan club yelling, "Bring it back TRU !!! You got this TRU !!" the entire match.

I sandbagged.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Someone told me you can get Carl's spicy chicken sandwiches with added jalapenos for no extra cost IS IT TRUE? I remember I played Truegamer at SCC and he had a fan club yelling, "Bring it back TRU !!! You got this TRU !!" the entire match.

I sandbagged.
LoL I've been spreading that **** around the socal community for a while.

Carl's spicy chicken sandwich + jalapenos + american cheese = 1.15$ and the best **** value burger you can get anywhere. Truuuust me.

They get generous with the jalapenos, especially if the kitchen is full of mexicans. You will get ****ed up. So leave at least 4 hours between eating the burger and having to do anything important.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
LoL I've been spreading that **** around the socal community for a while.

Carl's spicy chicken sandwich + jalapenos + american cheese = 1.15$ and the best **** value burger you can get anywhere. Truuuust me.

They get generous with the jalapenos, especially if the kitchen is full of mexicans. You will get ****ed up. So leave at least 4 hours between eating the burger and having to do anything important.
****, that **** sounds dangerous :laugh:

So wait, are all fast food joints run by mexicans or does it stop once you get into states that aren't Ca/Az/Tx?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man i remember someone pointed out how the best DK mains in melee were named "Bum" and "Mexican"

and how they couldn't afford to use better characters

LMAO!

man offensive

but 2 good

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
imagine in n out with some bacon cheeseburgers, **** would be good
omfg if they added bacon to their stuff wow

animal style double double

with BACON

wtf

(heart disease)

i'd sacrifice anything for such great taste

Shroomed

Smash Master
omfg if they added bacon to their stuff wow

animal style double double

with BACON

wtf

(heart disease)

i'd sacrifice anything for such great taste
you have now forced me to ask the counter person at the next in n out i go to, to propose adding bacon to their menu

god that would be the best fast food IN THE WORLD

$ick

Smash Lord
Yup. But maybe it's just cause fast food places use ****ty food, so it's ****ty bacon. In n out might have good bacon, but it doesn't need it imo. In n out is too good already.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
true story!!
an In and Out in san jose added bacon to the super special awesome secret underground menu for about a month. This In and Out was also located next to an Albertsons, which is where they got the bacon. Epic burgers to say the least

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
Carls Jr. used to have famous stars for a dollar. That was easily the best deal at the time. Now I think you can get 2 for 3 bucks, which if true is still the best deal around.

And P, I overheard you dont like fried chicken. Your tastes are questionable at best :/

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
fried chicken is decent, there are just way better ways to eat your chicken. and i don't like being a fat ***

Miztik

Smash Master
true story!!
an In and Out in san jose added bacon to the super special awesome secret underground menu for about a month. This In and Out was also located next to an Albertsons, which is where they got the bacon. Epic burgers to say the least
wtf the same rules as fight club apply to the In and Out Menu haha

Top Bottom