• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

sherigami

Smash Journeyman
Cosplay, you say? Hmmm... I should either be Pit or that girl in Rozen Maiden.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
P you're not able to go? or you not sure? I believe i still have room for one more. cuz so far its only DCmoney and Jason.
i am able to go, i just don't know if i want to.

it's PROBABLY just a phase and i'll get over it. but i don't want to flake on you, so if you find a more definite person before i make my mind up, then by all means don't give a f*ck about me.

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna get my friends to go lol. Hit on any of them and you're dead. Also expect air fresheners.

Also I might host a Sky Raider auction and sell off the members. :3 Expect a bunch of Shino Ruleset invasions, which will be known as "BONUS ROUND".

Miharu

Smash Hero
I'm gonna get my friends to go lol. Hit on any of them and you're dead. Also expect air fresheners.

Also I might host a Sky Raider auction and sell off the members. :3 Expect a bunch of Shino Ruleset invasions, which will be known as "BONUS ROUND".
Going to be quite a few dead people, then.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
no, because girls will never have sex with nice guys.

the fact that you had to ask that question tells me you're a virgin.

sorry for putting you on blast. but at least you're a nice guy. (i love you kevin <3)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
moral of the story: don't be a nice guy

to test your skills:

what would you say under the following circumstances?

"i have a boyfriend"

"i am not having sex with you"

THE ANSWERS ARE COMING SOON

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
hey hydrokirby is rozen maiden worth watching?

shinobee = the epitome of 'im a girl thats a gamer. suck my **** plz :D'

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
lol me too! It was decent though but better than anything else you can find around here at this hour
I was all sad cus it was like 1 and im like "Sweet, still enough time for in-n-out" and then I was all ":( Oh wait, its not the weekend" **** they need to be 24 hours.

I never had the Baconator just cus there's no wendys around where I live. Me and a buddy did go to one once just for a Spicy Baconator just to find out that the day before they stopped carrying it. Needless to say, we burned the place down.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
as ridiculous as it may sound, it was too much bacon
but then around here different fast food places seem to make things different. Needless to say that the wendys i went to was the bottom tier one

Naota21t

Smash Champion
6 dollar bacon cheese burger from carls jr. ftw

baconator is okay. ultimate bacon cheese burger is better imo.

oh and CHILI'S BACON CHEESE BURGERS.

****ing epic amount of bacon

Top Bottom