• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
tengen toppa
tenchi muyo
trigun
Eureka Seven
Yakitate Japan
FLCL

my list of good animes

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
tenchi variations feature a really typical japanese dude, ryoko, the one chick with gray hair and boobs with a little rabbit thing, a purple hair girl in a kimono (akina? akane? arika?) and her little sister with the long blue pigtails i dunno the name, washu the woman that got turned into a girl with the pink hair, the super tan ditzy cop and in some shows the other cop (space cop pew pew) and in the third variation the one mindless zombie **** chick from tokyo
tenchi was pretty cool
when i was in grade school and they aired it on toonami

turns out jap is censored

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
Oh Shino's from NorCal?

ff

Also, insisting that Sakurai is moe pretty much discredits everything that you say.
Yes I am. :3 And I do own Melee. I've had it for a long time. I never knew about the turning items off option until 2 years ago. :x

Haha, NorCal isn't even **** at Brawl...

And she's really just posting to annoy you guys.
We have a winner.

Oh and Sakurai is still moe.

mio

Smash Ace
Someone was suspended at a high school in my city for bringing a volume of Death Note to class for SSR. Meanwhile, gangsters and skinheads are doing lines and picking fights in bathrooms. Go figure.

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Someone was suspended at a high school in my city for bringing a volume of Death Note to class for SSR. Meanwhile, gangsters and skinheads are doing lines and picking fights in bathrooms. Go figure.
makes perfect sense to me..jk

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
why didnt he read the manga in the bathroom then. bringing manga to an SSR is ******** anyway

Miharu

Smash Hero
LOL

What was the justification for his suspension?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Yes I am. :3 And I do own Melee. I've had it for a long time. I never knew about the turning items off option until 2 years ago. :x

We have a winner.

Oh and Sakurai is still moe.
But no one was annoyed. I'd still hit it, though. Hit it and quit it, cause anime b1tches be annoying as f*ck.

I want to go to your high school. Coke ftw

aznforce817

Smash Lord
thats pretty messed up lol, our school didn't give a **** if we read manga. At least i dont think they did, i tried reading magazines but they didn't let me do that. :/ oh well i just played DS during ssr. **** yeah lol

Naota21t

Smash Champion
a few years ago, during my ap bio class, i was reading full metal alchemist during class. i sat in the front so the teacher saw me pretty quick.

he then said something along the lines of "i'd let you read that in class, if your grade was higher"

i then said "i already have an A in the class, it can't go any higher. hell, i could teach this class if had to"

...and i got in trouble.

Miharu

Smash Hero
a few years ago, during my ap bio class, i was reading full metal alchemist during class. i sat in the front so the teacher saw me pretty quick.

he then said something along the lines of "i'd let you read that in class, if your grade was higher"

i then said "i already have an A in the class, it can't go any higher. hell, i could teach this class if had to"

...and i got in trouble.
rofl nice own

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
i heard that the death note anime had a different ending (they said worse) than the manga. ive only read it. but the colors were nice and the intros were pretty ****ing badass for a show thats not too action packed lol. like extreme zoom ins on top of rooftops with the wind wildy blowing hahaha

aznforce817

Smash Lord

...and i got in trouble.
Dude you got some bawlz. i would've stood up and clapped. and probably throw in a "good ****."

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
i heard that the death note anime had a different ending (they said worse) than the manga. ive only read it. but the colors were nice and the intros were pretty ****ing badass for a show thats not too action packed lol. like extreme zoom ins on top of rooftops with the wind wildy blowing hahaha
Eh, the endings aren't that different and they both sucked imo(I was rooting for Light the whole way)

Miztik

Smash Master
i havent read the manga yet to know if it was different, but i think the anime ending to it could've been hella better but i wont say much just incase you wanted to watch or something

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ending of death note: kira and l double penetrate misa while she gives that big black fella a bj

mio

Smash Ace
LOL

What was the justification for his suspension?
The book "wasn't appropriate" for the classroom setting. It was a form of censorship, similar to how students can't wear clothing that promotes drugs, alcohol and weapons.

The problem with these kinds of cases is that the student either doesn't know or can't afford to hire a good lawyer to sue the school district for messing with his first amendment rights. But even then, you still can't be sure which side the judge/jury will take because manga is still very foreign and taboo.

Top Bottom