• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Smash League

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
my gf ****in hated misa and i cant figure out why
she was fine in the manga. was there a ****ty voiceactor in the anime? or am i just the odd one out.

and the manga ending has to grow on you. my first read through i definitely thought it jumped the shark after REAL SPOILERS
L died
but on my second read through the last 3 pages were liek OHHHHHHH **** and then it was ok

the_judge

Smash Journeyman
i heard that the death note anime had a different ending (they said worse) than the manga. ive only read it. but the colors were nice and the intros were pretty ****ing badass for a show thats not too action packed lol. like extreme zoom ins on top of rooftops with the wind wildy blowing hahaha
In the manga ryuuk? kills him right in front of every1, in the anime light runs and then he is killed.

edit: code geass is pwnage

Irow

Smash Ace
my gf ****in hated misa and i cant figure out why
she was fine in the manga. was there a ****ty voiceactor in the anime? or am i just the odd one out.

and the manga ending has to grow on you. my first read through i definitely thought it jumped the shark after REAL SPOILERS
L died
but on my second read through the last 3 pages were liek OHHHHHHH **** and then it was ok
If you heard the voice actors in English and in Japanese, you would understand. It's just so annoying.

Manga>Anime anyday.

Miharu

Smash Hero
If you heard the voice actors in English and in Japanese, you would understand. It's just so annoying.

Manga>Anime anyday.
Misa's voicing made me want to stab myself.

Reference my avatar for my thoughts on Code Geass.

lol @ misa cosplay

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
oh my god that girl's face is so ridiculously ugly it scares me

it looks like a plastic doll, it's really creepy

Grunt

Smash Master
I always thought asian people were whack when they first invented those huge anime eyes.
but now...

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex is absolutely phenomenal.
If you liked Ghost in the Shell, check out Ergo Proxy. I can almost guarantee that you will love it. I know you won't be disappointed.

Also, Serial Experiments Lain is another good anime you should check out.

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
No, not true.

There are a good deal of attractive Japanese models. Just don't ask any Otaku's for names for the reason above.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
you guys must be gay

i jerk it to that at least twice a day

and i love when i intentionally double post but somone's got my back and posts right before i do

ps just sum randum pix i found <_>

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
agreed. asians who try are UG-LY.

and asian chicks are probably my favorite race. [insert stereotype]

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
usually i dont give a ****
and i used to not give a ****

but then i went to japan
and girls were ONE of TWO things
1. ugly otaku girl nerds
2. fine *** japanese girls who had not a single natural piece left on them, fake everything, from their body to their mannerisms and tone of voice, and you can see this in virtually every japanese (and korean) model

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
otaku means very rough facial hair, overweight, glasses, haruhi butt plugs in ur a$$, wearing only a nurse cap, fapping to a poster of a mecha 4 inches from ur face, then crying afterwards

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
if this convo continues the thread is gonna get locked.

also the word is crymaxing and there is nothing wrong with it

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
Otaku = RONERY. Then weeaboos will eventually try to his hikikomori as an even cooler thing and look stupider. I am so thankful I have never seen one come out of their junk-filled rooms full of loli pronz yet. Tournies are bad enough!

Aside from all that, actually expect air fresheners courtesy of moi. I just can't take the smell of bad BO in tournaments.

Oh and Filipinos are obviously superior. inb4 AZN PRIDE BATTLES

Irow

Smash Ace
Otaku = RONERY. Then weeaboos will eventually try to his hikikomori as an even cooler thing and look stupider. I am so thankful I have never seen one come out of their junk-filled rooms full of loli pronz yet. Tournies are bad enough!

Aside from all that, actually expect air fresheners courtesy of moi. I just can't take the smell of bad BO in tournaments.

I'd have to disagree. Us Filipino's haven't really done much on a world scale except an overflow of nurses.

We're bottom tier.

Miharu

Smash Hero

koreans best of all the asians imo

The___cheese

Smash Lord
I still play Melee. Very out of practice, but still. I'm playing more and more often though, and it'd be great to play with you. I'd get *****, but whatever.

I play Brawl still though, so meh.
What days of the week are you available to smash?

We play melee most days (N64 too).

Are you one of the people from Vallejo that was still in high/little kids camping with Falco?

Or are you the guy that played Marth fresh out of the hospital?

Doesn't matter if you play brawl, as long as you play melee.

Top Bottom