• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weirdest thing you've eaten for breakfast

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
while I was visiting Japan, living with a local family, they'd cook for us. I think they were trying to cook American food sometimes, one morning we had scrambled eggs and soy sauce (not to bad actually) and another morning they served us what I think were egg salad sandwiches, whatever it was it was between two slices of bread. Japanese people are awesome, just a little quirky sometimes.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Weirdest thing I've ever eaten for breakfast is a cheeseburger.

Weirdest thing my cousin Kyra has eaten for breakfast is grape pop tarts mixed with Doritos and hot wings.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
LOL best thread evar.

lets see, this is funny but rice with hotdogs with mustard.

yum.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
When I was in third grade, I used to eat corn dogs for breakfast every single day. It's not exactly weird, but it's not a normal breakfast food, so yeah...

A year later, my friend showed me Jeff Foxworthy's joke about how you might be a redneck if you've ever eaten a corn dog for breakfast. We laughed at this irony.

I DON'T want to be a redneck, though.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I had fishsticks for like a week once. Than french fries another week. Rice sometimes. Leftover meat is a common. I don't usually eat normal breakfast food. I have school, go on the bus early so I need anything I can get in the morning.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
1. cannibal

or

2. killing people who are bad at online games is not actually "eating" anything which means you usually don't consume food which means you are not healthy

by the way the topic says WEIRDEST THING you have EVER eaten

not

what do you eat for breakfast?
read the previous post i made before the one you quoted.

-_-

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yes but that does not justify your second post
after all, you have already answered the question of the topic, so what would be the point in typing out another one?
it's called i can do w.e. i want.

oh yeah and anyone tried salad for breafast ?

Omis

my friends were skinny
Kimchi and cold hardboiled eggs soaked in lemon juice
for those of you who dont know what kimchi is it is basically lettuce and veggies fermented in chiles so that the veggies are an erie red

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Kimchi and cold hardboiled eggs soaked in lemon juice
for those of you who dont know what kimchi is it is basically lettuce and veggies fermented in chiles so that the veggies are an erie red
kimchi is really really good.

i had beef stew for breakfast this morning LOL

Top Bottom