• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weirdest thing you've eaten for breakfast

Sage07

Smash Apprentice
This morning i woke to find that there was no food that looked ......well like normal morning food, and gas prices are jack way to high to be cruising down the road just for a McGriddle. So i created something and being a college student my choices were very limited. So i ended with lettuce, grape juice, cheese, and a piece of liver.:urg:

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Holy**** that sounds nasty lol.

Mine, I don't know..I can't remember right now. Might edit this later. Still though, that was messed up^^lol.

Amide

Smash Lord
I eat a pretty regular breakfast, but there's a kid at our school that eats pasta and asparagus.

bob-charley

Smash Apprentice
I had a hot dog bun with ketchup and a glass of milk, one morning when we had forgotten to do the grocery shopping.

Plazma

Smash Apprentice
ravioli. The only reason that is remotely weird is because that isn't a breakfast food.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Yesterday morning I had pancakes, bacon and hashbrowns. What's weird about that, you say? Well, it was a champagne breakfast, and they aren't called "champagne" breakfasts for no reason.

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
I once had only beer and waffles in the fridge. Turned out to be the best **** combination ever!

*edit*
Not any beer will do. I only drink yuengling, the beer of the beer gods.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i've had some pretty stupid stuff for breakfast. i don't really work well in the mornings.

• pound cake and strawberries
  • just plain birthday cake
  • pizza and soda
  • bowl of lucky charms with OJ instead of Milk...
  • leftover dinner (this, a lot of the time)
  • girl scout cookies
  • water.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Those little salt sticks with some chocolate... But heck, it tasted GOOD! Yum.

Btw, can't really say that it was the weirdest, I'll try to remember some things I might've eaten. I'll edit my post then.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I have no appetite for the first few hours after I wake up, so I don't get around to eating until 1 or 2 usually.
However, my favorite breakfast food is beer.

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
-Fries with vanilla Ice cream
-Pizza
-Cockroaches (I was hungry)
-Plastic

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
McDonalds.

But seriously now. Worst thing I've had for breakfast was when I was little, I had a bowl of Rice Crispies, and thought a bowl of salt was the bowl of sugar, so I sprinkled salt on top, and the first bite was a nightmare. I guess it doesn't really count though since I didn't really bother eating it.

Weirdest breakfasts:
Pizza(Almost everyone has done that at least once)
Carrot muffin with cream cheese icing spread on top
Chocolate cake shavings in a bowl with milk poured over it
A double decker grilled cheese(I was feeling inventive. I was not disappointed)
Pierogis cooked in cheddar cheese/cream of mushroom soup with smokies chopped up in it

There's probably more, can't think of any right now.

EDIT: A little off topic, but the worst thing I have ever bitten is a burrito that had been stored in my friend's locker for over 3 weeks. I don't think it's possible for anything to taste worse than that burrito did without being capable of melting your mouth. Although, given enough time, I wouldn't be surprised if that burrito could have done just that.

MxGm

Smash Cadet
Tacos with no meat at all, just Tabasco Sauce and all the weird sauces that my grandma does. It is horrible.

Autydragoon

Smash Journeyman
In a circle with Fez, Hyde, Eric and Kelso
McDonalds.

But seriously now. Worst thing I've had for breakfast was when I was little, I had a bowl of Rice Crispies, and thought a bowl of salt was the bowl of sugar, so I sprinkled salt on top, and the first bite was a nightmare. I guess it doesn't really count though since I didn't really bother eating it.
That exact same thing happened to me, except My uncle was the one who put the salt on there. What happened was he was making cereal for me and my siblings and he accidently put salt on our cereal. Well we kept saying it tasted funny but we ate it cause we didn't want to hurt his feelings. Finally my sister said it didn't taste good and he figured out what he did.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I ate a can of tuna for breakfast earlier this year. Washed it down with a swig of merlot since we didn't have any other drinks in the house (water line was busted). That was interesting :/

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I guess I'm weird for not eating stuff like cereal for breakfast. Breakfast will usually be a sandwich for me, but I don't eat until I've been up for a few hours. I rarely have cereal, maybe a couple times a year. Bacon and eggs is common on weekends. Other than that, sandwiches or left overs, whatever those left overs may be.

PokemonLegacy

Smash Apprentice
Ugh....frozen Taco Bell Quesadillas, back when they were still on ecoli alert.
I didn't catch it, but it was still pretty nasty

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
hmm. let see now...

- scrambled eggs with chili sauce
- Tuna fish with lettuce
- corn cob with a glass of milk

I've had others, I just don't remember lol

M.K

Level 55
I was in Michigan for a diving competition and there is a heavy Japanese influence there because of the large number of car companies around the area. The hotel I was staying at served rice in the morning, which was actually VERY energizing and delicious!

Foxtrotter

Smash Journeyman
NNID
msfoxtrott
I woke up in the middle of the day once, so breakfast for me was steak for dinner. I sleep in late. A lot. ^^

For actual breakfast, though, the weirdest thing I've eaten was a Subway tuna fish sandwich. Yum.

Top Bottom