• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly twitch.tv SSB Stream featuring Isai (TONIGHT 8/11 8:00pm PST) NOW WITH MIC

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Dat_autism: How sick would it be if Isai started playing Project M

Ducky1994: are they using speedups, i don't recall 64 being this fast

Dualxstriker: does isia talk?

Broshadian: is smash64 60fps?

Armcrush: brawl was a very good game for everyone, not just the competitive scene. You can't always make a game just design for competition

The Star King

Smash Hero
Apparently I was supposed to gather quotes for Fireblaster while he was playing but I didn't know. I won't disappoint you next time Fireblaster-sama v_v

clubbadubba

Smash Master
To be fair, the actual 64 players look just as silly saying things like 'L canceling is done by pressing the L button in 64' to troll the non-64 players.

TANK64

Smash Lord
Dat_autism: How sick would it be if Isai started playing Project M

Ducky1994: are they using speedups, i don't recall 64 being this fast

Dualxstriker: does isia talk?

Broshadian: is smash64 60fps?

Armcrush: brawl was a very good game for everyone, not just the competitive scene. You can't always make a game just design for competition
Dude you just summarized my melee friends in a nutshell.

I have a friend who I swear EVERYTIME we play he is surprised there are tilts/angled tilts, pivots, upSmash OoS, and always says the game seems like it's running way faster than he remembers. Actually everything he says about the game is an underhanded complement about the game being an "almost Melee."

Oh and the "this game runs at like 30fps right?" is something I've heard from too many people >___> (Melee play, FGC peeps).
Also, I saw the steam vid!!! ggssss

M!nt

Smash Champion
What's funny? He posted he was gonna start streaming 45 mins ago, so i was just making sure he didn't switch to a different site.

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
8pm PACIFIC STANDARD TIME which means 11pm eastern standard time because there's a time zone difference, ya dig

M!nt

Smash Champion
Oh! PST lol I thought you were like saying psst like you know when people whisper something and I thought I was being stupid.

okay thanks c:

K.Louis

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2836-0421-0500
#rope2013

i think imma start playing smash 64 now

Annex

Smash Ace
k i missed the stream so someone tell me what this rope business is all about
Someone started another ***** session about saying **** in a video game context, so someone else substituted it for rope, and then everyone went full-chub on making a new meme and spouted it for the last hour of the stream.

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Inlovewithbrawl: Are they using l canceling?

Twewy_addict: 64 would be equal with Melee if it had better graphics

Twewy_addict: If Samus is a Brawl character in here, does that make Pikachu a melee character in 64?

Inlovewithbrawl: Was that a footstool?

A5player1: l canceling in 64 smash??

Quotes are getting harder to catch every stream. There are a lot less ignorant/obnoxious melee/brawl players now

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
only 2 that i saved(wasn't looking for quotes but these 2 really tickled me IDK)

alexstrife: chibo is afraid of black ppl

superboomfan1: isai supports ****

ballin4life

Smash Hero
Inlovewithbrawl: Are they using l canceling?

Twewy_addict: 64 would be equal with Melee if it had better graphics

Twewy_addict: If Samus is a Brawl character in here, does that make Pikachu a melee character in 64?

Inlovewithbrawl: Was that a footstool?

A5player1: l canceling in 64 smash??

Quotes are getting harder to catch every stream. There are a lot less ignorant/obnoxious melee/brawl players now

I'm so proud that I provoked one of these (the pikachu is a melee character in 64 one).

Also for some reason I loled hardest at "was that a footstool?" (saw it in the chat originally)

The Star King

Smash Hero
"Was that a footstool?" definitely seems like the funniest one. I totally forgot about this stream :(

Top Bottom