• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly twitch.tv SSB Stream featuring Isai (TONIGHT 8/11 8:00pm PST) NOW WITH MIC

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

T-bone1

Smash Rookie
Is a video of the stream going to be posted for those of us that missed it?

Edit: nm i found it...

Last edited:

rpotts

Smash Lord
@ malva00 malva00 How do you feel about the streams staying archived on their channel? You usually would take those down from YouTube after a while, being online and all.

It came to mind last night while I was watching you're most recent stream archive, grateful that I get the opportunity after I missed the livestream.

Dext3rM.

Smash Apprentice
@ malva00 malva00 How do you feel about the streams staying archived on their channel? You usually would take those down from YouTube after a while, being online and all.

It came to mind last night while I was watching you're most recent stream archive, grateful that I get the opportunity after I missed the livestream.
why would you ask somthing like that dont give dumb ideas pls

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
How about you actually play the game for fun instead of showing off and making other people look bad. If you actually wanted to have fun you would play people who want to play you every day, all day, and all night. But i highly doubt that will ever happen.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
That was nice of you to let smasher 4 stock you, I remember you did that to me once.

Annex

Smash Ace
How about you actually play the game for fun instead of showing off and making other people look bad. If you actually wanted to have fun you would play people who want to play you every day, all day, and all night. But i highly doubt that will ever happen.
Hot damn who even is this guy

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
That was nice of you to let smasher 4 stock you, I remember you did that to me once.
You're pissing me off, I really don't care what happens. I was rusty and I don't play constantly so how am I expected to keep up with someone who naturally knows the timing of spacing in so many situations. People are judgmental assholes.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
You're pissing me off, I really don't care what happens. I was rusty and I don't play constantly so how am I expected to keep up with someone who naturally knows the timing of spacing in so many situations. People are judgmental *******s.
I have no clue what ur mad about

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
I have no clue what ur mad about
100+ people watching me **** up (for the first time in years, literally) on kirby under dreamland, plus getting 4 and 5 stocked by isai making me look like I'm some smashboards trash or Kaillera server trash. Those matches were horrible, I just want to play isai for a long time non-stop without having to be subjected to ridicule by others.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
pretty sure isai is like the definition of someone who just plays the game for fun. Which is why he is not gonna play you every day, all day, and all night. I didn't watch the stream but it sounds like u played on stream and got whooped? not sure how that's anyone's fault but your own. U come at the king and u best not miss

Smasherx74

Smash Journeyman
pretty sure isai is like the definition of someone who just plays the game for fun. Which is why he is not gonna play you every day, all day, and all night. I didn't watch the stream but it sounds like u played on stream and got whooped? not sure how that's anyone's fault but your own. U come at the king and u best not miss
Your heads up your ass, Ignored.

B Link

Smash Lord
I am quite certain it is just as accurate as the training mode counter. This is because it seems to function based off the same address. I think the program works by looking for the training mode combo counter value (which appears even in versus mode, I believe).

Theoretically, I think this could be adapted and made into a layer that you could place over your game. Right now it just appears on your livestream program. But the japanese are in control here not me lol, they have done all the work

Madao might get it to work for wall combos but that's not guaranteed.

Last edited:

The Star King

Smash Hero
Yeah I really hope Madao gets the wall combo code I asked for to work properly, this combined with the combo counter developmets would be awesome

Top Bottom