• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly twitch.tv SSB Stream featuring Isai (TONIGHT 8/11 8:00pm PST) NOW WITH MIC

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Total voters

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Awesome to see you on board, Isai. Love your play. It's godlike. I'm obviously promoting your streams and content, for sure.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
have to watch the archives, going to bed mad early starting next week due to work lolol

Skrlx

Smash Champion
He's not online too often to play, and Temple is mostly a dead online server too (SF server). I managed to P2P with him over the summer a few times.
I've played online with him not too long ago actually, but he has given me the impression that he doesn't like playing online. Isai hasn't even started playing the weekly stream, and has already given console players the will to play online.

Pay

Smash Rookie
Danville, CA (Summer), St. Louis, MO (School Year)
I've played online with him not too long ago actually, but he has given me the impression that he doesn't like playing online. Isai hasn't even started playing the weekly stream, and has already given console players the will to play online.

It's probably because there's more room for improvement to play Isai than us. He's a much better player than us

Crusader8389

Smash Cadet
I would definately be willing to play isai, but considering clubba could probably smash my face in and HE doesn't think he can play isai, I would prolly get 5 stocked 0%

Will watch for sure though.

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
id get stomped so hard but i would desperately want to play(i live wc-2 frame p2p/sf server for teams+rotation) i am excited to watch strim too if no play

malva00

Smash Master
can someone make a summary of who can play me with 2-3 frames?

so far it was like Jel, Jaime, Kefit, Near, madrush? and some other people

I plan to stream tomorrow night so if someone could confirm that would be nice. I'm not sure how long I'll want to play for. No more than 2 hours probably.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
madrush 2 frames
Kefit 1-2 frames
bane 2 frames
me 2 frames
dexter 3 frames
Jel 1-2 frames
mariguas 2-3 frames
jimmyjoe 4 frames
ballin4life 1-2 frames?

I can confirm for tomorrow night at 8PM

rjgbadger

Banned via Warnings
madrush 2 frames
Kefit 1-2 frames
bane 2 frames
me 2 frames
dexter 3 frames
Jel 1-2 frames
mariguas 2-3 frames
jimmyjoe 4 frames
ballin4life 1-2 frames?

I can confirm for tomorrow night at 8PM
w-ww-what about me =V 2 frame

EggSelent

Smash Apprentice
Yo nigsai, I have low ping. Pwn my puff? Or are you scared of the OP sing?

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
hope there's a quality option on the stream, I cant watch any stream over 360p without it freezing :c :crying: :cry:

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I would like to be a possible opponent. I live in southern Texas. We'd possibly get 3-4 frames.

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
I should be online a little after 6pm tonight. I should be around all night, so just contact me on Skype or aim if you need a victim.

Edit: lol beaten to the punch

M!nt

Smash Champion
Me , my mom, my sister, my brother and my cat(best DK main in TN/5 stocked SK's cat) would like to play you.

Top Bottom