• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Chat possible?

j00t

Smash Champion
Hey guys. I've been working on my Game and Watch a lot lately, and I thought it would be a cool idea for all of us Game and Watch mains to meet up once a week in a conventional chat program (AIM, Skype for voice chat comes to mind) in order to discuss matchups and general gameplay for our favorite 2-D ninja.

The Pika boards do it, so I figured we might as well do it too. Who would be down for this, and what are some good times for us to meet up? I'm available on Saturday and Sunday nights myself.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
I know for sure I can do Saturday/and maybe even Sunday. I just hope it isn't to late in the night for me on Sunday. Week days for me could work to but only if its not to late for me. My sleeping goals on week days are 9:30pm-10:00pm(latest) Pacific Time.

j00t

Smash Champion
xat is definitely an option. I will make a group if everyone's up for it.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
I'm game, i work 4pm-1am pst but have a lot of random *** days off, This week i have wed-mon off (2 weekends connected yay) but work 8 days in a row after that. I'm totally game =D

DualCats

Smash Ace
I'd be okay with this. Can't promise I'd always show up (due to school and whatnot) but I'll stop by when I can.

Seconding xat.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
SleepyK give me your aim if I don't have it.

And tell me when this GaW thing is happening. I'm sort of interested in what people have to say about this character. He baffles me.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
KirbyKaze you need to take advantage of that little aim button under most of our avatars

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I third xat. I'd be up for it. I'm not a G&W main, but I definitely want to learn how to learn this guy.

Barring excessive homework or tourney attendance (I go to biweeklies on sat), I should be able to make most of these. But I'm EST. I don't really have a set time I sleep on weekends though.

j00t

Smash Champion
I'd really like to do Skype along with XAT, so if anyone has a microphone that'd be cool.

I'll create the group today, and we could possibly start our first chat this Sunday? I'll be at a tournament this Saturday so... :x

Faithkeeper

Smash Lord
I'd really like to do Skype along with XAT, so if anyone has a microphone that'd be cool.

I'll create the group today, and we could possibly start our first chat this Sunday? I'll be at a tournament this Saturday so... :x
Fine with me, just update when you decide the "official" time. Not the morning please.

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Just got back from a nice tourney, got 5'th with G&W, eggz is rough, but i have footage vs him =D 1 stock and a 2 stock loss to his fox, also I'm ready to see this chat room tonight =D can't waiiiiit

j00t

Smash Champion
Let's try to meet up at 8 p.m. tonight

I created a group but I haven't gotten a confirmation email yet, so I guess I'll have to do it again

I'll post it here when it gets done

j00t

Smash Champion
Hrmm, it might be a good idea to put this on hold for a week

mainly because I didn't put a time down until today

So if not a lot of people show up, let's just do it next week k Cactuarz?

j00t

Smash Champion
Alright guys thanks for participating, next week (same time) we'll be talking about GnW vs. Falco.

Overall concensus seems to be 70/30 for Fox.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
you guys know that the xat stays up and you can just come and go as you can

TheGoat

Smash Ace
I can come on xat, I just have to remember it and hope that other people are on the same time. edit: the dc hub would be better for me

j00t

Smash Champion
Alright guys I'm on and ready to start.

We can do it on xat or on AIM like last time (I prefer AIM myself)

j00t

Smash Champion
No one came tonight, but that's okay. We can try again next week.

I said we'd be talking about Falco next, but I realized that I was following the ~2007 tier list. I guess we'll talk about GnW vs. Marth next.

j00t

Smash Champion
Alright I think we're changing the date to Friday at 8pm to adjust to Cactuarz' needs.

So BE THERE! >:[

or be square

j00t

Smash Champion
alright we have a few people, it doesn't help that we're doing this on random days

but I'm trying to accomodate for everyone

More people need to tell me when they are available :p

Top Bottom