• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBST 4: Return of the Vayseth; August 14 West Bloomfield, Michigan

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SSFIV is going to be 360 only.
I'm only allowing 2 SSFIV setups, its a side event and this is gonna be a long *** event. Like I said in an earlier post, if you want to bring a SSFIV setup, you must bring a Wii because as soon as SSFIV is over its becoming a Brawl setup.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I know, and I do want to see Vayseth again. I would totally come if I had one of those USB converters, which I'm probably going to have to get eventually.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
PS3 controller sucks son.
I have a stick actually.

The 360 D-pad sucks more. I'm no PS3 lover, it really does suck for fighters.
Also this.

I can't play SF on a stick anyway tbh. 6 buttons means I'll have to use the shoulder buttons for moves, and I don't wanna do that.

*cough* i have a converter *cough*
Dude, if you share it with me I would be extremely grateful.

If Gates doesn't come I'm revoking his DDD license for not coming out to see Vayseth.
You can have it, I don't care.

Scala

Smash Ace
Crosspost from the MI thread

Alrighty, so I'm good to go for 10-12 (plus maybe a few more) people showin up here whenever and smashing til late hours

Take Note:
* No getting wasted (you aren't even supposed to be drinking, though you can get away with concealed mix drinks or whatever)
* Nowhere to sleep at night. Sorry.
* I only have 1 setup. Bring your own if you can.

PM me so I can get a head-count and also I'll give ya my phone number so you can get in the building when you show up (it'll probably be locked). You can come over whenever you want.

Address:
http://local.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...8&z=16&iwloc=A

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
So it turns out I need to be somewhere at 4-4:30 tomorrow. Melee singles shouldn't start until like around 6 right?

I'm asking cause there weren't a lot of entries for Melee doubles at Rob's House 2, and we only ended up doing round robin, which ended pretty quick.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Alright, so I'm getting my *** out of work at noon tomorrow.

I'll be bringing:
-Amadeus (for sure)
-Mizu (Possibly)
-Coca (Possibly)

And we'll be there at 1:30ish.

I'll call you around 1, Ori.

Top Bottom