• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBST 4: Return of the Vayseth; August 14 West Bloomfield, Michigan

Tink

Smash Hero
chicago will be coming with a car of atleast 4 or 5....juggleeee, can you PM me that address for that housing 0_o?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
There will be Pools for both Brawl and Melee, we will work out times later today (Wednesday), I'm goin' to bed I has work in 8 hours =_=;

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Thanks for starting this at 1:30. I will hightail it out of work and go the max speed limit on the highway for this. I should get there at EXACTLY 1:30.

I'll probably call Ori/Ham/one of you guys when I'm a half hour away.

:)

Tink

Smash Hero
ill take any and all MMs vs chars i play at this =)...who wants some....juggle, ill PM you with more details of our trip, time wise, when i get ahold of my whole car and discuss it.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
umm does all azure do is *****? ****in 12 year old ****tards man.

And why the **** wouldnt he want stages that benifet his character dumb****? wouldnt u want a stage that your character does good on?

L is a FAIR player i doubt he'd try to rigg a stagelist in his favor so in short go **** yourself
lol Omni <3

@Ally: I may be able to help you if you take a bus to my place. I'll have to see. lol the thought of you being stuck in Detroit is hilarious to me.

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
................................................................................................................

Last edited:
Top Bottom