• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBST 4: Return of the Vayseth; August 14 West Bloomfield, Michigan

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
2 Major Updates...​

1. Venue confirmed :)
• Oakland County Boat Club House - We are going back to our roots, this was the location of WBST 1, and we are going back there to host our 4th tournament.

2. BBR Ruleset 3.0 is not going to be used
• I feel this ruleset is a horrible turn for the competitive scene, the stages are horrible and there "adjustments" are ********.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
2 Major Updates...​

• Oakland County Boat Club House - We are going back to our roots, this was the location of WBST 1, and we are going back there to host our 4th tournament.
good ****, hopefully some live stream will happen then?

ORI_bro said:
• I feel this ruleset is a horrible turn for the competitive scene, the stages are horrible and there "adjustments" are ********.
and everyone using :metaknight: nowadays is any better? just use the new rules for future tournies then so we can have a chance to ***** and moan at how bad of a job the backroom did.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
2 Major Updates...​

Yay a venue is confirmed AND we keep the good ol ruleset

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
good ****, hopefully some live stream will happen then?
The venue does have free wifi, so streaming is an option so if someone brings streaming equipment venue fee will be waived

and everyone using :metaknight: nowadays is any better? just use the new rules for future tournies then so we can have a chance to ***** and moan at how bad of a job the backroom did.
Next tourney sure, not this one though.

so does ally still need housing
I've been trying to contact him on aim/facebook but he hasn't answered. I told him that i'd house him for a night and i need to know which day he needs it.

Grand Finals on a boat.

Let's doo iiiit.
Ham is the only one with a boat, but it doesnt have an outlet :'(

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
hmm, if vay teams with me were gonna be the funniest team there. and cheat to win by blackmailing the to's

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
DarkLouis + DarkLouis takin' doubles

Gonna play 1-handed with a controller in both hands.

Get at me.

judge!

Smash Ace
well....im sad 2 say i work from 7 till 2 am this day =(.......im so mad sorry guys i cant make it gahgahgah

Vayseth

Smash Master
you forgot jigglypuff counters mk
You forget Vayseth will be there and I heard he doesn't accept BS at tournaments.

hmm, if vay teams with me were gonna be the funniest team there. and cheat to win by blackmailing the to's
SECRET PLANS RUINED.

Tourney on a boat?!

I can't miss this! And I get to hang out with Vayseth and Omniswell?! <33333
I kno rite? <3

ORI, YOU DA BOMB. THIS WEEK SONNN.

Judge, you are the failest person I know. You best try your ****edest to get off work cause this is just unacceptable. It's not as bad as bowyer not being able to come cause he has to watch his dog, but it's bad.

<3 both of you. We'll hang and get smashed somewhere some other time <3

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
First tourney where i'm entering brawl singles as well as melee.

excited

judge!

Smash Ace
kevin i wouldent wanna risk being late for work or i would = / unless ori can GURANTEE dubs be over by like 5.30 and i could find a ride back to my house...theres noooo way

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
kevin i wouldent wanna risk being late for work or i would = / unless ori can GURANTEE dubs be over by like 5.30 and i could find a ride back to my house...theres noooo way
I can guarantee it would be over before 5:30 if people actually showed up at 11:30 when registration opens and we start bracket at 12:30

What's The Point

Smash Master
Well, you could always actually start at 12:30. I have always advocated sticking to schedules and punishing players who don't even try to follow. If people can't even call by 12:00ish to confirm they'll show up, they shouldn't get to enter.

You should also put the schedule and address in the first post.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Yes follow schedule! With Michigan been notorious for showing up late, I can guarantee my self top 3 by default! <3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Well, you could always actually start at 12:30. I have always advocated sticking to schedules and punishing players who don't even try to follow. If people can't even call by 12:00ish to confirm they'll show up, they shouldn't get to enter.

You should also put the schedule and address in the first post.
I'll have Ham edit in the "tentative" schedule later today

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I work 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. I should get there a little after 1:30 that day, possibly with other people. Any idea of what the schedule's gonna look like?

Which means Bigdaddy, I can't enter dubs with you most likely for Brawl. =(

I'll probably have time to enter singles though. If I don't, then hopefully the venue's open late.

Tink

Smash Hero
hmmmm...i didnt see this 0_o....ill talk to chicago(melee) to see if they wanna come to this instead of MN....it isss 3 hours less driving for me sooo....def might.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm getting on a plane tomorrow and likely won't be able to check this site much but when I arrive in the US on Wednesday you all better have a clear addy, schedule and everything together.

RAWR.

<3 See you sooooon.

Top Bottom