• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBST 4: Return of the Vayseth; August 14 West Bloomfield, Michigan

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

@ MTI: I'm kinda salty about doubles after what happened this weekend lol we should but I'm not sure if I want to do doubles now. =/

@BlueBlade: What happened?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Werd. TBB, dun worry son. Get dat **** done son. Wish I could see ya, but I totes understand.

In other news, JKBuK, if I pick you up that means you're driving my *** home if I get beers afterwards. Deal? I'll get my brother or someone to take you the rest of the way home, or just stay over or something.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Werd. TBB, dun worry son. Get dat **** done son. Wish I could see ya, but I totes understand.

In other news, JKBuK, if I pick you up that means you're driving my *** home if I get beers afterwards. Deal? I'll get my brother or someone to take you the rest of the way home, or just stay over or something.
dealsies. I can probly drive to your place if anything.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SSFIV is confirmed
BUT I am only allowing 2 setups. If you bring a TV + 360, you must bring a Wii as well because as soon as SSFIV is over they will be convertes to Brawl setups.

Also, for the venue we have another meeting tomorrow, and its with our original venue from WBST 1. It has free wifi so streaming is an option =D

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Alright. I was just curious. I was interested in trying a few of these new stages in competitive play, but theres always next time I suppose.

BigDaddy4

Smash Journeyman
SSFIV is confirmed
BUT I am only allowing 2 setups. If you bring a TV + 360, you must bring a Wii as well because as soon as SSFIV is over they will be convertes to Brawl setups.

Also, for the venue we have another meeting tomorrow, and its with our original venue from WBST 1. It has free wifi so streaming is an option =D
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY SSF4 IM HYPED NOW

no i say we should use it
yea we should use 3.0 i wanna take everyone who plays me to port town, *****es dont know bout my cars :D

Boxxy

Smash Lord
i'm not joking i'd love to play on distant planet, ptad, lm, pirate ship, green greens, norfair with no ledge grab limit

10:metaknight:

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
I agree with boxxy if he indeed he isn't trolling. This is the new standard ruleset whether people like it or not. We should give it a shot :) I just wanna play on distant planet. My favorite stage ^_^

Boxxy

Smash Lord
nah my dood i wanna play on these sooo much with no ledge grab rule :colorful:

Top Bottom