• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBST 4: Return of the Vayseth; August 14 West Bloomfield, Michigan

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
jcav will be out of town, and (great timing) my car just kinda crapped out on me. i need a rideeee (and maybe +1 for dogma) vay, how you gettin there? (actually, i'll probly just message you) mark, where you at?

earthadept

Smash Lord
i have school johns too, but that's exactly why i want to play as much smash as possible this summer before **** begins again

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
jcav will be out of town, and (great timing) my car just kinda crapped out on me. i need a rideeee (and maybe +1 for dogma) vay, how you gettin there? (actually, i'll probly just message you) mark, where you at?
I forgot I'm going to be in Arizona on the 14th. Can't go :ohwell:

**** sucks. I was hyped for this too.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
No...Michigan needs more Diddy :(

And Gio I can relate. I'm getting all of my Smash fun now while I can. not sure how busy I'll be but chances are it'll be enough for me to forget about Brawl.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
JK, I'll take you sonnn. I'm assuming I have a car. Beware tho, I drive on the wrong side of the road.
siiiiick. i gotta try to get some money for this (doubt i'll be entering anything, i haven't played in months) but it won't be too hard to come up with.

but now i'm sad mark AND jcav can't go. Vay, i haven't really discussed it with him, but could Dogma get a seat in the car if'n he wants to go?

Vayseth

Smash Master
Man, this is assuming I have a car. Assuming I do, and I'm not drunk, and I can properly drive, yes.

All of those things have a likelihood of 30% each.

Actually, it's more like 95% I won't be drunk that morning buuut you never know.

What's The Point

Smash Master
If no one else does, I can, assuming you don't need to go somewhere far after that. Other people live closer to Detriot though so I'm guessing some one else will.

Unrelated, we should team.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
If no one else does, I can, assuming you don't need to go somewhere far after that. Other people live closer to Detriot though so I'm guessing some one else will.

Unrelated, we should team.
lol we can team if i cant team with someone I want to tee heee atm if that person doesnt go we can but get a sub.

Yeah ill go uh nowhere I just need housing or a ride to the tourney.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
lol we can team if i cant team with someone I want to tee heee atm if that person doesnt go we can but get a sub.

Yeah ill go uh nowhere I just need housing or a ride to the tourney.
I can see ilabout housing you for a night Elliot and I can give you a ride to/from tourney. Will you team with me then?

earthadept

Smash Lord
maybe i can convince my parents to let a couple people stay the night... i'll talk to them about it. it is an INSANELY convenient location to crash lol

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Anyone can pick me up from Detroit on friday from the Greyhound Station? Thanks
I am probably closer to Detroit than anyone else (besides Soul who lives straight in the hood ) so I can try to arrange picking you up.

EDIT: Drinking? I'm in!

Top Bottom