• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBST 4: Return of the Vayseth; August 14 West Bloomfield, Michigan

Vayseth

Smash Master
For the record, I'm not bringing my set up, cause it'll be in Japan and I'm not running anything, cause I'm gonna relax and hang out with people.

BTW, I sux at gamez, so don't expect me to win or anything. Just there fer da ruv <3

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
For the record, I'm not bringing my set up, cause it'll be in Japan and I'm not running anything, cause I'm gonna relax and hang out with people.

BTW, I sux at gamez, so don't expect me to win or anything. Just there fer da ruv <3
I wanted you to call the first match though T~T

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
sorry guys melee LT is probably not gonna happen we are running 9 events and this tourney is gonna have a **** load of people and it will last a while. But like i said, if there is time, sure.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I just care about Brawl more or less. Not sure if I will be doing any side events yet. It could be a good way to unwind after Brawl though. I think I'll do Melee Singles but not sure yet. We shall see.

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
Hype for this. It's been too long and my Pit is strong. I'll be bringing a set up and hopefully some recording stuffs. Also looking at doing MM's

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
@BlueBlade: I've seen you around, and i swear in the DR and Fanfan calling you something else. I may have you confused with someone else though.
That's right! I thought I saw your name in the DR before..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, would anyone be up for giving this guy some housing Friday night?

earthadept

Smash Lord
lol this thread has my name a lot. it's weird.

anyways, yeeeez let's party dog

and i'm not sure what you mean juggleguy. i'm currently living in my place?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You're popular :D

And seriously my ritual is to get smashed the night before a big tournament. I ****ing party hard one way or another lol I always place better when I do that lol

Also BlueBlade can stay at my place if he can't find any other housing provided he gives me a ride.

Top Bottom