• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBST 4: Return of the Vayseth; August 14 West Bloomfield, Michigan

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I think I'll even make an appearance. It's been a while since I've been to a tournament, not to actually compete, mind you.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
Dunno if you would want to partner with me MTI bit I'd be game. Well it kind of depends if I get some more money for this weekend. We will see.
Anything Lucario does to Wario Clap is too good, I'm game if you are.

ShardZ

Smash Cadet
=3 blazzzzzzblue any1?
(prefer ps3 but i could bring my stick >.>)
Yes plz. If it's on PS3 though I'll have to use someone else's stick, I have a ps2->ps3 converter but my PS2 stick isn't working atm :/ 360 though.. I can bring my ps2->360 converter and someone could use a ps2 pad that way if hey want.
Man, I have a lotta converters.. :laugh:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm bringing Amadeus and Mizu (Jasmine) for sure tomorrow. Possibly Coca. I think I may be late for dubs though unless it gets delayed. D:

BIGDADDY: If you decide to give up on me getting there in time, go ahead and find a new partner. Find a new one now if you'd like.

Xyless

Smash Master
Anyone looking for a ride from the Ann Arbor area? I'm currently driving alone, so I have about 3-4 spots open.

EDIT: PM me or hit me up on AIM or Skype (I'm invisible so don't pay attention to me being offline) if you do.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
hey everyone, just an annoucement.

we have a ton of awesome stuff planned for this tournament, but in order to go through all of the tournament events, we NEED to start ON TIME!

please show up on time, its so crucial. the people that are planning to start playing from the start, please show up no later than 12:00 for registration. for those planning on coming later in the day in the evening, we are assuming that the majority of the evening tournaments will start around 6:00. please show around 5:30.

thank you, and i cant wait for this tournament tomorrow!!!

Ham Enterprises

Smash Journeyman
Alright people, I have edited the OP with my phone number along with Ori's.
If you need to contact us please do, we will be at the venue at 11:30 to begin setting up. Please call if you are going to be late, Registration opens at 12 and goes till 1, Tourneys will begin ON TIME!!!!
Also, there is a $2 Spectator's fee, with this you may come and go throughout the day and enjoy the awesomeness that is Vayseth's Return Home Tourney, BUT you can't enter into any tourneys, if you wish to you may upgrade by paying the $3 difference.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Yeah, if Brawl doubles starts anywhere from 1:00-1:30, I'm probably not gonna make it in time. I'll give you a call if for some reason I am gonna make it.

*Bringing a Melee setup.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Everyone in this thread: <3

Heading there tomorrow and be there around noon! I'll try to look smexy for everyone (not hard to do =DDD)

Now I return to my beers.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I just woke up. Now I just need to crawl out of bed. Man I actually sat down and practiced and got a good nights rest before a tourney...this is like..unheard of for me. Usually I just get ****faced the night before and come to tournies hungover lol

Top Bottom