• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBST 4: Return of the Vayseth; August 14 West Bloomfield, Michigan

Boxxy

Smash Lord
only going to enter ssf4 and I'm going to be pretty late. 5:30? 6? I dunno exactly so don't run it until then ;)

edit

I dunno if I can make it at all. i have to check something...

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
only going to enter ssf4 and I'm going to be pretty late. 5:30? 6? I dunno exactly so don't run it until then ;)

edit

I dunno if I can make it at all. i have to check something...
We all know you'll enter at the last minute. lol

Hype hype hype.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Guess what guys. My last day of work is over. Now it's time to finalize packing, try to get SOME sleep and get on a plane. I'll see you all State-side ;D

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
I might come solely for smash 64. We started smash 64 bi-weeklies at my house and the first tourney was just people me and my brother was friends with and we had 17 people show up to play.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I might be bringing Toledo since I get off work there. 2-3 guys. This ****'s gonna be huge. :p

We prolly won't make it for dubs if its before 1:30.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
10 minute timer? Mad gay, not like **** is gonna change, if your opponent is looking to time you out it's gonna happen unless you stop them early. Not like 2 more minutes is gonna do ****, or else you would have done something with 2 minutes left on the timer in a 8 minute match.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
All in all, this ruleset DEFINITELY needs a whole **** load of tweaking, and a couple days before a tourney isn't viable time to change a WHOLE ruleset.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Lol, I don't mind rainbow cruise, or brinstar but I think this is a ruleset to look into. It's def more balanced imo.

Tewx2

Smash Ace
Nah L, like the guy who can't beat your Oli under the current metagame rules said, you're out for personal gain.

_Azure_

Smash Journeyman
umm does all azure do is *****? ****in 12 year old ****tards man.

And why the **** wouldnt he want stages that benifet his character dumb****? wouldnt u want a stage that your character does good on?

L is a FAIR player i doubt he'd try to rigg a stagelist in his favor so in short go **** yourself
You're cool.

And yeah I'm ****ing raging guys, true facts. You should see me right now.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Tentative Schedule till Ham updates

• 11:30
    - Venue Opens
  • 12:00 -> 1:00
    - Registration for Brawl Doubles, Naruto CoNR3, Melee Doubles, Brawl -
  • 1:30 -> 5:30
    - Brackets for ^^^ tourneys
  • 5:15 -> 6:00
    - Registration for Brawl Singles, Naruto GNT4, Melee Singles, SSB64, SSFIV
  • 6:15 -> 12:00