• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO8.5 -- 12/12/09 -- Kyon and WATO are now hosting this event.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Mike are you coming for sure?

I was gonna get a ride from C.J. or Veggi but if I know you're coming for sure I'd wanna ride with you. <3

I'll talk to Ed see if he wants to come etc...

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll go if a full car from the UCF area goes with me!!!

That means me, and 4 others!!!

I know John (rx want to go if I go), so that leaves 3 spots!!!

Who from the UCF area, wants to go???

And just so anyone coming with me knows, I have to be at UCF by 9:00 pm ish, so if you come with me and want to go back with me we'd have to leave around 7:30 pm!!!

I'll be at work from 6 pm - 1:30 am tonight, so if you want to go text/leave a message for me 239 770 5177, or just post in this topic!!!

Keep in mind the reason I want a full car is for gas money, so if you're coming with me bring some gas money (it'll only be like 2 bucks each or so, so don't worry)!!!

:colorful:

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yoooooooooo, jax (5 people) still needs housing for this tonight (friday)

give me a call 3529780047

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Ok guys. Lets let tomorrow be a good tournament. It seems like there is an even and good amout of melee and brawl players coming to this. As you come in please be ready to give me a simple 2 dollar door fee. If you want some pizza and soda or juice later provide an extra 2 dollars. Try to be on time as much as possible but because is smashers and spanish people are involved I know I won't be able to start on time lol. Try to keep the house clean. Since its abit chilly outside I will keep the back door open so we aren't hot. I will also provide cups for people that needs water and im going to clean the ups out. after or somewhat in between melee singles I'll go and get the pizza. And if possible please bring a set up. Aka wii\ game cube and a tv. I want it to be that melee is on one side of the house and brawl on the other. So that both games can be played as the tourny for the other happens. And yes id probably downsmash instead =) oh and dark sonic. Im not too sure. I think im bad lol. If I have enough money I'll do it though.

Top Bottom