• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO15 - Well, Another Tournament Occurs - The FINAL WATO

AfroQT

Smash Master
Holy **** if this trash talk continues to the tournament i'll play brawl again.

TAYLOR YOU TRULY ARE MY ****IN APPRENTICE, THATS RIGHT CALL THAT ***** OUT.

When theres hate behind the game thats when people really start to improve.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Holy **** if this trash talk continues to the tournament i'll play brawl again.

TAYLOR YOU TRULY ARE MY ****IN APPRENTICE, THATS RIGHT CALL THAT ***** OUT.

When theres hate behind the game thats when people really start to improve.
As long as people continue to start attacking me I won't stop.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Wtf your so stupid. If you read which you don't you can see I CLEARLY blamed myself for losing on Rainbow Cruise. Using Falco more than Metaknight means I do main Falco. Nice try though. I really wanna know how your little mind works.
LOL you seem to not be able to read your own text. You clearly stated that if you had a better controller you would have won the tournament.

You know HOW MANY SETS I've lost cuz my balls were itching, or because the panelling on the floor wasn't my favorite color, or I got hit by a car that morning? Of course you don't. I never mention that ****. Using ANYTHING as a justification for a loss is a john. But johning is alright as long as you don't take **** away from the other player. If you weren't playing well then STFU and win next time. Nobody's tryna hear that ****.

I do my best to just keep my mouth shut, because Im not tryna hurt people's feelings rofl. Yall is all garbage (Except Mampam, he ***** <3)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
LOL you seem to not be able to read your own text. You clearly stated that if you had a better controller you would have won the tournament.

You know HOW MANY SETS I've lost cuz my balls were itching, or because the panelling on the floor wasn't my favorite color, or I got hit by a car that morning? Of course you don't. I never mention that ****. Using ANYTHING as a justification for a loss is a john. But johning is alright as long as you don't take **** away from the other player. If you weren't playing well then STFU and win next time. Nobody's tryna hear that ****.

I do my best to just keep my mouth shut, because Im not tryna hurt people's feelings rofl. Yall is all garbage (Except Mampam, he ***** <3)
LOL! YOUR STILL TALKING?!?!?

You dumb ***** I said I "COULD HAVE or MIGHT OF"

I blamed myself for the rainbow cruise match. But the 2nd match was the controller and Dfear will even tell you that. You just say random stuff and hope that your right lol.

J
ust stop talking cause you weren't there and stay mad.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lade is on a road trip so im pretty sure hes the least mad out of all of us right now :laugh:

OverLade

Smash Hero
No johns. If you had a good controller, then you would have made up another john after you got ***** :awesome:

OREGON SWAG THO

Xaltis

Smash Hero
So yea Halberd just saying random stuff when he isn't right lol. Anyways yea. Fun tourney. Mampam, you need to teach me more about drawing next time.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Xaltis is amazing at refuting arguements, he's just like "YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

And Im not gonna lie, if I was SFL, I'd probably jock Tampa's swag too...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis is amazing at refuting arguements, he's just like "YOU'RE WRONG YOU'RE WRONG I CAN'T HEAR YOU".

And Im not gonna lie, if I was SFL, I'd probably jock Tampa's swag too...
No I just proved you wrong everytime and you kept saying random stuff. It was just funny how you kept replying. I got bored after a while.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
REALhalberd

lol

also, if ur so comfident in ur mk and how it 3 stocked me once what, 7 months ago?

then MM it now, 20 bucks lets gooooooooooooo

then dont worry if(when) you lose, you can bring out your LEGENDARY EXTRAORDINARY NEVER BEFORE SEEN MAIN of a... Falco? lolllll

i'll let you run it back for another 20 bucks, see i'm a nice guy!

but either way, should be freeee money for you xaltis right? lets doooo itttt

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
What on earth am I reading? Florida getting serious about brawl? XD

Should I join the johns too?

I play bad when my arthritis starts to kick in when i play to long.....

john john john john john

i'm better than ________ john john john hohn

AfroQT

Smash Master
GreenAce i've discovered the ****in greatness of weasel shot. Cant believe this isnt getting nerfed.

Lol seibrik wit some fightin words. I doubt taylor will take him up on that offer tho, this is always where it ends.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol no lie if someone puts "i cant hear you" in there post and mean it. thats just sad lol just ignore them if you dont wanna continue lol that simple of are you still to young to do it on your own and need mommy to hold your hand. this goes for eveyone that has recently done it

M@v

Subarashii!
Best john I ever heard in my life was at APEX 1, with a certain NJ player complaining he did bad in singles because he broke his finger while mountain climbing....despite doing ok in DOUBLES......:)

Xaltis

Smash Hero
REALhalberd

lol

also, if ur so comfident in ur mk and how it 3 stocked me once what, 7 months ago?

then dont worry if(when) you lose, you can bring out your LEGENDARY EXTRAORDINARY NEVER BEFORE SEEN MAIN of a... Falco? lolllll

I'm already 1-0 against your Wario. So I think I'll keep sitting on my "W"

Problem? :troll:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
actually ur 1-1 cause if i remember a certain NLL, i was able to **** ur garbage *** falco with wario on FD, ya know, the NLL where the only person to get me to switch off of wario was gallax

wen my wario actually was doodoo lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
actually ur 1-1 cause if i remember a certain NLL, i was able to **** ur garbage *** falco with wario on FD, ya know, the NLL where the only person to get me to switch off of wario was gallax

wen my wario actually was doodoo lol
I don't recall. So it didn't happen.

Also I like how I'm the only one you've ever been like this to. Like wtf lol

OverLade

Smash Hero
REALhalberd

lol

Lol I was confused as hell because I thought this was directed toward me.

IS CLEAR THAT MY HOSTILITY TOWARD SFL IS SO GREAT THAT I'VE COME TO SEE ANYTHING POSTED BY ANYONE AS A SHOT TOWARDS ME.

And I swear Xaltis just talks sometimes...

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lol I was confused as hell because I thought this was directed toward me.

IS CLEAR THAT MY HOSTILITY TOWARD SFL IS SO GREAT THAT I'VE COME TO SEE ANYTHING POSTED BY ANYONE AS A SHOT TOWARDS ME.

And I swear Xaltis just talks sometimes...
So basically you just copied the thing I said about you. Good one. LOL

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Somebody pass the popcorn.

On a real note, ya'll are getting at each other's throats too much. Especially towards Xaltis. Like, really, everybody just calm the **** down.

Top Bottom