• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO15 - Well, Another Tournament Occurs - The FINAL WATO

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
um, why is everyone under some impression xaltis is the victim here?

he def. attacked me first verbally unprovoked about my "****ty" wario, all i did was call him out on each claim, to which he either ignored saying things he doesnt like never happened, or turned down the only real way to settle such trash talk. i'm tryina get to the bottom of how bad my wario is, and he doesnt wana find out, just wants to talk crap.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
I can't hear you at all cause someone keeps knocking on my door, lemme check it.

Oh.
It's just papa JOHNS.
You know HOW MANY SETS I've lost cuz my balls were itching, or because the panelling on the floor wasn't my favorite color, or I got hit by a car that morning? Of course you don't. I never mention that ****.
Drama aside, I think BOTH of these posts are sig-worthy.

Seriously though, you all need to relax for a sec and just win at the next tournament. Trash-talking can be fun, but at a certain point, you're just not making any friends; both parties are being needlessly insulting and not proving anything other than that they're *******s. If you really wanna prove who is better, beat the person. It seems shallow, but Lambchops would always say the last person to win a match owned the other person. If you disagree on who won the last match, just look forward to the next one. I know you guys are chill in real life because I've hung out w/ a few of you and the rest always seem like they're having a good time at tournies. Don't jump on the boards and act like a jerk, it just seems two-faced.

In other news: NLL? http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=307138

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Xaltis is so gdlk. When i'm wrong I usually try to shut and let the subject tire its self out. Naw with him your wrong no matter what, and actual facts are just opinions.

He is so in there.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Xaltis is so gdlk. When i'm wrong I usually try to shut and let the subject tire its self out. Naw with him your wrong no matter what, and actual facts are just opioion.

He is so in there.
Lol he should be a ****in lawyer. "Dont remember that must not of happened". Holy **** he'd be rich.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
@Seibrik. I don't attack people. I get attacked lol. I never argue or fight with anyone unless they provoke me first. You def started trash talking first. Same thing with Red halberd. I'm ALWAYS the victim LOL.

@Exdeath and Green Ace. Not really. I accept my losses in arguments when I'm actually wrong.

@ Afro. I think I should be a lawyer lol. It'd be so good. XD

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Actually taylor, this is what happened. Just so we're all clear.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13110227&postcount=565

Halberd called you out on a john. This is in no way a personal attack, he simply said no johns.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13110331&postcount=568

You called him an "idiot that knows nothing".

Which one is the attack? Who's the victim exactly?

Let's move on.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13121075&postcount=629

I claimed my wario's the best. No where in my post did i say the name Xaltis, or anything bad about anybody at all.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13121147&postcount=630
You reworded my post to make a point about me being self-centered.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13121276&postcount=633
I simply ignored that attack, and posted again about my wario, still nothing negative about anybody.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13121283&postcount=634
You then called out my wario... based on... something that didn't have anything to do with you or any acheivment you've ever earned...

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13121449&postcount=636
I called out your falco...

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13121835&postcount=639
You brought up a crew battle where you 3 stocked me, including me suiciding twice on delfino, as your crowning acheivment ever over my wario, some, 8 months ago.

Yeah, everyones attacking you first taylor.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Thanks for proving me right.

Halberd's comment was def an attack on me if you took the time to read it.

A
nd as for your thing. What did I say first? "I don't fight with people or argue with them unless they provoke me first.

Y
ou provoked me with your "HEY GUYS I WANT ATTENTION MY WARIO THE BEST YEA EVERYTHINGS ABOUT ME!" Post.

I hate it when you do those posts so much. I always control myself when you do your attention whore stuff. And if you read my post about you losing to DJ Jack. That was me poking fun at you, but you probably didn't read it right.

A
nd **** lets just MM at ZP 5$ Wario vs MK.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
20 bucks bro go big or dont bother!

and u said "im always attacked first" point out where i attacked you first PLEASE

i can understand u getting mad at a post like that, that's the point, but don't claim you i STARTED this flame war when its CLEAR u called me out first.

your not allowed to say ur the victim all the time, then when u actually do something wrong first, claim "i was just poking fun" that's not how life works xaltis, ****in own up to ur mistakes and be a big boy.

you're suppposed to be the mature brother, somehow

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
as a 3rd party, i wanna say that halberd's post wasnt an attack on you as a person, just an attack on your john

and how is he to know that he will provoke you by not even speaking your name or to you or about you or anyone who even remotely looks like you. Thats like me offending kuro for saying im the best wario in CFL, when he doesnt even play wario. You cant just know about that stuff, bro

anyway david, your wario impressed me, but I got him next time

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
thanks gdx, it will be ready :D, just look at dat disjoint!!!

oh and xaltis, i'm kinda allowed to gloat a bit about my wario, seeing as it was the first time i went 99% wario and won with him, i put alot of work into him, and got results.

if u EVER got that with falco, i'd let you gloat and not say **** about it, in fact there was a time when u did, and i respected it. so i don't know why your coming at me with all this ****, i don't main mk anymore, the hates's supposed to go away lol

Xaltis

Smash Hero
20 bucks bro go big or dont bother!

and u said "im always attacked first" point out where i attacked you first PLEASE

i can understand u getting mad at a post like that, that's the point, but don't claim you i STARTED this flame war when its CLEAR u called me out first.

your not allowed to say ur the victim all the time, then when u actually do something wrong first, claim "i was just poking fun" that's not how life works xaltis, ****in own up to ur mistakes and be a big boy.

you're suppposed to be the mature brother, somehow
You can back down outta the money match if you want.

You called me out first when you said.
ur right, too bad ur falco would never be able to come close to doin anything like that :)
I can tell that is you trying to be a smart *** and insult me. This is the reason I used to use gifs, so you can tell when I'm joking or not. I don't have to own up to anything, other than the fact that I was just having fun with you and you go and insult me.

A
nd yet you continue to insult me, saying im supposed to be the mature brother out of me and craig.

@ GDX. An attack is an attack.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Xaltis, do you know what the word first means?....

08-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Joking or not, you called out my wario

08-02-2011, 10:04 PM

joking or not, i called out your falco.

Tell me which one came first. that's all i'm asking, please. if you can't do that, theres not even a point to MMing you cause there's no pride in beating someone that can't tell time.

and just outta curiousity, what names did halberd call you in that post that i "didnt read correctly" please point out all the mean things he said about you, all the names he called you, so that i can see that you caling him an idiot would be justified.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Xaltis, do you know what the word first means?....

08-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Joking or not, you called out my wario

08-02-2011, 10:04 PM

joking or not, i called out your falco.

Tell me which one came first. that's all i'm asking, please. if you can't do that, theres not even a point to MMing you cause there's no pride in beating someone that can't tell time.

and just outta curiousity, what names did halberd call you in that post that i "didnt read correctly" please point out all the mean things he said about you, all the names he called you, so that i can see that you caling him an idiot would be justified.
Do you know the difference between "poking fun" and "being serious" means? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

A
nd your not involved in the halberd thing either cause you don't read posts. I've pretty muched dropped that already.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
you dropping something doesn't mean its resolved.

you either openly accept that you were wrong, or you argue your point in which your right, the in between area is called being a *****, and i'm not attacking you here, i'm just telling you the options in life lol

and the seriousness of an attack does not validate an attack itself. just tell me who calledout who first, i wana see you type it. cause for all you kno, since i don't use gifs, i could say i was joking too.

welcome to the internet bro, emotions don't exist

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Doesn't NEED to be resolved if its dropped.

A
nd you called me out first. We both know or SHOULD HAVE known that I was joking. And we both KNOW that you were being serious.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
nope, i don't know anything, in an arguement, its best to assume both people are idiots and the only thing you have to offer is the text written in front of you, not the mindset of the person typing it.

giving just the text, you called me out first, if you don't see that, oh well, im going to bed

Xaltis

Smash Hero
nope, i don't know anything, in an arguement, its best to assume both people are idiots and the only thing you have to offer is the text written in front of you, not the mindset of the person typing it.

giving just the text, you called me out first, if you don't see that, oh well, im going to bed
First part was THE WORST LOGIC I have ever heard in my entire life. I do the opposite of that. I actually take the other persons feelings into consideration. And if your just reading text. You called me out first.

Pi

Smash Hero
lol on my screen it looks like seibrik just quad posted

can't believe you all are still acknowledging xaltis' existence
troll or not, it's a waste of time

Xaltis

Smash Hero
lol on my screen it looks like seibrik just quad posted

can't believe you all are still acknowledging xaltis' existence
troll or not, it's a waste of time
*** chalkin up another one for the ppl against me lol.

I know its a waste of time. For me that is. Cause every situation that happens in SFL involving me is me being the bad person and wrong so its w/e. Idk why I even try to fight it anymore.

AfroQT

Smash Master
AIGHT YO LETS INSTEAD TALK ABOUT FRANK WEST.

ARE YOU HYPE?
FOR
FRANK
****IN
WEST?

Takin pictures in this mutha****a.
We could talk about brawl but..i mean lets be real here.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i like when xaltis gets legitly called out he uses the "im joking" excuse :\ and never wants to admit he was wrong

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Im pretty sure im a better instigator offline. Ask Gdx or Seibrik or maybe Esam lol

:phone:

Top Bottom