• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wato13 - Featuring ESAM, NickRiddle, and Colbol

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
That dog...is amazing o-o Also, since this is the weekend before I actually start working I'll try to make this since it may be my last tourney for a while if I don't get Saturdays off ;-;

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
It seems me and fermin is hosting this tournament. People just listen to what I say and thigs will go well.

People bring full set ups and single dollars please!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Hariet, we should totally enter doubles together :D You remember what we did at that one Florida Gaming. :D

If not, It's ok I'm out of practice and NOBODY FROM CENTRAL FLORIDA LIKES ME!

Also, I <3 playing against falco, and love him as a character....falco hates me though...

"**** ESAM" - DEHF

Hopefully I can get a ride to this.

Lade, 5$MM in Brawl, Melee, and Project M? I'll bring a copy of project M since I'm a playtester. :D I'll bring the friday version probably. IDK when my ride (if I'm coming) is leaving.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Hariet, we should totally enter doubles together :D You remember what we did at that one Florida Gaming. :D

If not, It's ok I'm out of practice and NOBODY FROM CENTRAL FLORIDA LIKES ME!

Also, I <3 playing against falco, and love him as a character....falco hates me though...

"**** ESAM" - DEHF

Hopefully I can get a ride to this.

Lade, 5$MM in Brawl, Melee, and Project M? I'll bring a copy of project M since I'm a playtester. :D I'll bring the friday version probably. IDK when my ride (if I'm coming) is leaving.
You're actually coming to this? Hell yeah Im down to MM, all 3 games.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
someone from sfl should take me to this plz!

money is not a major issue and i may need a teammate.

all sheik here and i can be the agrresor. you tank stock. or if your good at doing that im **** support. any takers?

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
So i'm gonna come to this with cuz melee is ****. But i need a teammate...a good teammate....

HTG
Blade of Apollo
Dr. Peepee

holla at ur boy..

(P.S. i'm gonna get a better placing than nicaboy, like i usually do, and prove that i deserve to be PRed.)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
so says the guy who loss to a ness in tournament.

so says the guy who has been at my house for 2 days and went even with my secondaries and beat my sheik only once because i didnt want to grab the leddge.

so says the guy who knows he trollin.

so says that guy!

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
so says the guy who loss to a ness in tournament.

so says the guy who has been at my house for 2 days and went even with my secondaries and beat my sheik only once because i didnt want to grab the leddge.

so says the guy who knows he trollin.

so says that guy!
from Trikrome: So salty about not being able to make it out of pools. its ok tho. maybe this time.... maybe

Top Bottom