• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO12 - 9/04/10 - Orlando, FL - Feat. M2K - BRACKETS POSTED!

M@v

Subarashii!
This thread..........

<____<

M2k leaving that drama in his wake. Which proceeded to devolve into the most derailed thread ever.

BTW Florida I'll probably be at DC. Dtorr get thereeeeeee

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Lol, I don't do money matches, I just like to talk crap like that.

But I'll play you in MvC2. If you have 360 add me Kishiru325.

I have SSFIV, T6, SCIV, MvC2, Kof98UM, BBCS, NGBC, and some other fighters. xD
kk i added u. my live expires tommrow but ill get it again on thursday

DFEAR

Smash Hero
kyon is a man. he listens to kpop. mess with him u will have to answer to me.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
There sure is a lot of hate and drama in here. It's always a shame to see the bad side of the Smash community.

First off, I have some shout outs.

Javier: Thank you so much for assisting me in getting me to this. It was a nice was to have some fun before my birthday. Sorry I didn't help with the gas. :)

Dennis: Thanks for housing me both nights, and for the good matches we had. Always a pleasure to be in your presence.

Juan: Thanks for hosting this event, but I must insist you find a new venue. The environment is quite a pain. ^^

Nasty: ayeeee guey! he disfrutado haciendo equipo con usted man. I'm sorry I was playing so badly, man. I hope we can team again. te prometo que el resultado será mejor :bee: I really hope we can do it again, man!

Dark Sonic: Good match. I can never manage to beat you the third game. I'll get my fox better, and then I'll beat you! :chuckle:

M2K: I wanted to speak to you concerning some things, but it was very packed. Maybe we can speak in Tampa soon ^^

I enjoyed brawl at this, too. I think I'll be playing Brawl much more. Ryo, I liked what I saw. :)

Mampam

Smash Ace
I forgot to say something and I mean no dissrespect to you when I say this. Mampam id greatly like it if you would stop being so loud or saying things that seem useless during matches. While I played against Ryo you were very loud and I found it very annoying. I know cheering for a person is one thing but all you were saying wasn't nessesary.I don't want to call it a john for losing but it really makes me lose focus. Maybe I should use headphones from now on... Also I didn't like the fact of how you kept saying over and over if you went snake you would have won. Well sir you didn't and I feel you shouldn't be so cocky in saying that so much. I may seem like I don't know much but if there is one mu I know abit its snake. Just calm down abit is all I ask. You make me lose respect for you that way.

Thank you.

Also im glad you stayed ike ryo. He is what your known for and he is your main. Its not like the ike Peach mu is impossible or anything. Take pride in the main you have and work with it.
LMAO, i felt the EXACT same way when afro was making jokes during my match vs hbox, when halberd and riddle were playing, during the last wato we wer at, i couldnt concentrate at all

i dont know what i was saying that was unnecessary, but i know that ryo wanted me there for support, so i used my mindgames

and snake has always worked before, so thats why i said that, its not like ive given up on diddy, all matches were still last hit

all in all, im really do apologize lol, but thats gaming for us, trash talk, loudness, support, all its all part of it

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
It would be like me requesting for you to stop using those gifs because I'm on a slow internet connection and you having posted 80 times on a page causes it to load excruciatingly slow.
It's not even different every time (or even every OTHER time), you get the same thing over and over again every 5 or so posts.

Otherwise: gg's all, thanks for playing.

Juan: thanks for hosting this tournament! WATO's are always a ton of fun and not too far for most of us.
Plup: good stuff in teams! I'm glad I could be a part of your smash history. Next time we'll do even better!

Pluplue

Smash Ace
ANYWAY! this was a fun tourney

M2k fun friendlies with you, you shouldn't quit melee just cause of the shields being so different in each game : P melee will ALWAYS have more hype than brawl.

Knight lets mm some more. I want more money.

Rockcrock I DEMAND ANOTHER TEAMS MONEY MATCH me and apollo could pawn joo nabs.

Harriet the guy ^^^

Apollo YEAH 3RD PLACE IN TEAMS! and I dunno what you were talkin about me carrying the team. I don't even know how to play 2v2s.

Hungry box cool story bro beating me n apollo twice in teams. lets have an even match where you cant use any B moves...... oh and nice tourney

Colbol D A M N YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nasty TY for drivin me back man! next tourney im gonna try to make the brackets not match us up. (Iscared)
Felt like I needed to say that again since it kinda got absorbed by all the other crap. . .

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Dude it totally did, I didn't see that post at ALL

And thanks! I really enjoyed teaming w/ you at this. I'd been excited about it all summer and it finally happened and I'm quite pleased w/ how we did.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i got banned from one tourny..one tourny and that was done already..she is paying him back stop talking about it

Pi

Smash Hero
It's not even different every time (or even every OTHER time), you get the same thing over and over again every 5 or so posts.
I don't actually suffer from DSL syndrome
It was just the least provoking thing I could say as to why he should stop using them.

Xaltis

Smash Hero

Otherwise: gg's all, thanks for playing.

Juan: thanks for hosting this tournament! WATO's are always a ton of fun and not too far for most of us.
Plup: good stuff in teams! I'm glad I could be a part of your smash history. Next time we'll do even better!

8 different gifs I have yet I only use 1 somehow? Hm....

Pi

Smash Hero
oh ok..i thought my name was in that post..must be a different guy..thanks for the update
You said stop talking about "it" (referring to the m2k lady legion money issue)
He responds by saying he was not talking about "it" (referring to the m2k lady legion money issue), he was talking about you (pb&j) and djnintendo

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You said stop talking about "it" (referring to the m2k lady legion money issue)
He responds by saying he was not talking about "it" (referring to the m2k lady legion money issue), he was talking about you (pb&j) and djnintendo

Falco Falco Falco Falco Fa-Fal-Falco Falco!!!

Top Bottom