• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WATO10: Go to the CEO THREAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
......... =0
What's that face for? : p. Even if it comes to it, I am ready for you round one. Won't be a shock this time.

Do you have a doubles partner?

Duuuude we gotta play at this man. I need the practice.
Hell yeah Mix. I feel like I got rushed out of there before I got to play ANY of the friendlies/mms I wanted to. We should definately get some games in/record some...I still don't have any videos up. Some people on the IC boards think that grab I do against snake isn't solid/doesn't work...i want to show them what's up.

Anyone interested in low tiers?

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I might house for this, but I ain't taking 20 freaking people like I did for FAST, that was a goddam nightmare.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
What's that face for? : p. Even if it comes to it, I am ready for you round one. Won't be a shock this time.

Do you have a doubles partner?
It was a face of me being happy your going. Thanks to xfactor I found out what I can do against IC's now. So I got better at that MU And yes Gdx of course.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
after fast1 frames was short 35 from the pot so he took it out of my prize money...

YOU REMEMBER THAT FRAMES YOU PIECE OF ****, lol

BunBun

Smash Master
Well let's be honest, as far as the community is concerned, the only thing Smash TO's do is make people play their crewmates in pools and brackets =P

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Should I take the train to Orlando, or Kissimmee? Also, if I were to take the train to either location, is there anyone in CFL who could be a baller and pick me up from the station?

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
I checked out that station and you are correct. It is only 5 miles from the venue! Anyone think they could do five miles?

8Bitman

Smash Master
okay (can someone please answer this)

uhh since theres preregistering.... does this mean it could possibly fill up and by the time of the actual tourney, people can't just show up the day of the event and sign up?? O_O

cuz i don't wanna preregister without mai brothers joining too cuz one doesnt have a SWF account... and one does.. but we're all going...

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Hey does the church have internet access?
The venue will probably not be in the Church. I am looking for alternatives ATM.

Next Level Lan in UCF is almost a definite as a backup venue in case the Church doesn't want their venue used. I am going to check out my school's Cafeteria and other hotels...

But we'll have a venue, one way or another.

So I believe the answer to your question is most likely.

D1

Banned via Administration
Good luck in getting all this together Hbox! If you get everything set in stone I'll change my mind about attending 100%!

-!-

Smash Lord
Hell yeah Mix. I feel like I got rushed out of there before I got to play ANY of the friendlies/mms I wanted to. We should definately get some games in/record some...I still don't have any videos up. Some people on the IC boards think that grab I do against snake isn't solid/doesn't work...i want to show them what's up.

Anyone interested in low tiers?
yea, that grab you did was working pretty solid, unless I had a 'Nade close enough I was done for... well except that one time I think you Fsmash for the kill but it was too early, next time hit me a couple more times to make sure I can't D! XD

Definitively we gotta record :) and yea, Low tiers are fun, I'll be up for it for sure!

but me down has a maybe XD if u get housed then it just buts me at a 75% sure i will come lets hope i gets the money in time =/
Hopefully you can come man, it'll be more worth going to this :)

Hey hbox dont forget to add me to the list
F-18
Dude, we gotta play man!

Havent seen you in ages XD

Tyger

Smash Apprentice
Heard you guys needed some assistance.

If you guys need more tournament organizers, I would love you help you guys out. Get in contact with me and I'll help in any way possible.

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
This message is to HungryBox I don't post on here often.

I posted this under the SRK Gamme forum

If someone could get me details on the Smash forum on where they plan on hosting something I will try to talk to them. Since SF4 came out last year I have been one of the biggest tournament hosts in Orlando. I was planning to help out at GAMME where I could but looks like I can't do anything about it.

SO in the wake of such events if I can find a venue(Lots of Orlando/Tampa and Miami well known names want to help in a big way) I can try my best to put together some sort of at least a SUPER tournament for those with no other options but to come to Orlando on that weekend. Someone please PM smash info or a way I can get in contact with those guys if possible. Thank you.

I can't offer all the things that Gamme was supposed to offer, but what I can offer is a smoothly run tournament itself and I know we all could help each other and prove why the community as a whole is one of the best in the world.

I actually got Lasik eye surgery just today and I should be asleep with my eyes closed, but even my passion for the game hasn't stopped me from wanting to make something out of a negative situation.
Alex Jebailey

Hungrybox.

I was the guy that Helped Todd/VSA by running of all the Street Fighter events at those.

I got 5th when Flash got 2nd at that event. I then Won the next one in August at Flgaming and ran that and another during the winterfest. I'm hosting an event a weekend before Gamme was gonna happen, but the venue is a PLay n Trade which is too small to host anything of Gamme calibur.

If you guys have room for me to setup a Super SF4 tournament that would be great. I've had a hard time finding any venues on such short notice so if you guys got something and had space for us STreet Fighter players I can handle all of that and you wouldn't have to worry about a thing other than Smash. Please let me know.

You can contact me directly at alexjebailey@gmail.com

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Heard you guys needed some assistance.

woot so much help

This message is to HungryBox I don't post on here often.

I posted this under the SRK Gamme forum

If someone could get me details on the Smash forum on where they plan on hosting something I will try to talk to them. Since SF4 came out last year I have been one of the biggest tournament hosts in Orlando. I was planning to help out at GAMME where I could but looks like I can't do anything about it.

SO in the wake of such events if I can find a venue(Lots of Orlando/Tampa and Miami well known names want to help in a big way) I can try my best to put together some sort of at least a SUPER tournament for those with no other options but to come to Orlando on that weekend. Someone please PM smash info or a way I can get in contact with those guys if possible. Thank you.

I can't offer all the things that Gamme was supposed to offer, but what I can offer is a smoothly run tournament itself and I know we all could help each other and prove why the community as a whole is one of the best in the world.

I actually got Lasik eye surgery just today and I should be asleep with my eyes closed, but even my passion for the game hasn't stopped me from wanting to make something out of a negative situation.
Alex Jebailey

Hungrybox.

I was the guy that Helped Todd/VSA by running of all the Street Fighter events at those.

I got 5th when Flash got 2nd at that event. I then Won the next one in August at Flgaming and ran that and another during the winterfest. I'm hosting an event a weekend before Gamme was gonna happen, but the venue is a PLay n Trade which is too small to host anything of Gamme calibur.

If you guys have room for me to setup a Super SF4 tournament that would be great. I've had a hard time finding any venues on such short notice so if you guys got something and had space for us STreet Fighter players I can handle all of that and you wouldn't have to worry about a thing other than Smash. Please let me know.

You can contact me directly at alexjebailey@gmail.com
Welcome! Hope everything works out and we can share a great tournament experience

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i can vouch for the legitness of jebailey (googlemyname)

he knows how to run a tourney. IF we have a space, i'll definitely find a way to get you in there for some street fighter man

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
hey GoogleMyName. My

I would be down to have a side Street Fighter Event.

I was going to rent a banquet hall or ballroom for 2 days but it's like $2000 to do so (I don't have that money LOL)

So for now I was going to have the tournament in a LAN center in UCF, but there is nooooooo way everyone can fit in there if both communities were to merge.

However, if you can a venue for this to happen, a venue large enough to support 3 full communities of players, and somehow get people to bring dozens of TVs and setups, I would be down to co-host it and fully support it.

To the smashers: The venue may be a bit small for a national tournament, but it's basically all I could do with a month's notice...we have the venue to ourselves for the entire night for 2 days, So the schedule will not be an issue. It can hold 120 people, according to the owner, maybe more...

They are actually hosting a Super Street fighter 4 tournament tomorrow, so I will probably attend and make a HYPE video and take pictures and stuff.

I look forward to the weeks to come. Hopefully SWF and SRK can have a love child called FUBU2010: WATO. If not, to each community their own tournament, and kudos to all for putting in the effort to keep the competition of GAMME alive!!!

googlemyname: you can IM me or call me at 4074880510

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom