• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Q&A Thread

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Futile was my hero and inspiration, Fiction was my rival and better counterpart.

That is all.

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
Disclaimer: All of these combos are legit and have been used in tournaments and money matches extensively against good players.

Basketball Combo: First hit of Nair near the ground to standing grab at 0%

Encore Combo: Uair to Uair at low percent.

Fricken Awesome! Combo: Nair (opponent falls off platform) to platform drop Uair at low medium percent.

Crazy Torpedo Combo: Opponent is low off the level below you, you're hanging on the ledge. Ledge drop Dair, they SDI out and you double jump Uair. Works at any percentage, kills at very high percentage. Very risky.

Torpedo: Ledge drop dair, opponent doesn't SDI. Very risky.

The Onionator: DACUS, opponent SDI's out and you Fsmash. Semi risky.

Headbanger: Opponent is on the ledge and you are onstage. Reverse Nair offstage, hit with 2nd hit right as opponent ledge hops. Follow up with Bair for the kill. High percentage, useful against Falco. Beware of getting ledge hop spiked. Semi risky.

The DJ Scratch: Jab to dtilt. Low risk.

Wario's Garlicky Bread and Butter: Both hits of Nair to grab.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Troll is funny haha.
*sigh* Please tell me how many Wario's have defeated m2k. When you know the answer to these we'll see who's the best ever. You want to say he's the best right now I really don't care even though that's not the case. What's his accomplishment beaten ally? He's not the only Wario to do that. But whatever mangz meat riding is fun in the brawl community. I wonder who's going to be on the hype train next month.

Jane

Smash Hero
*sigh* Please tell me how many Wario's have defeated m2k. When you know the answer to these we'll see who's the best ever. You want to say he's the best right now I really don't care even though that's not the case. What's his accomplishment beaten ally? He's not the only Wario to do that. But whatever mangz meat riding is fun in the brawl community. I wonder who's going to be on the hype train next month.
lol, what makes you so sure he isnt the best? truth is theres no way to prove it until he comes over here. but you shouldnt express your opinions so matter-of-factly

SAX

Smash Ace
Not trying to be um "meat riding" But I'm pretty confident glutonny could beat m2k. I'm pretty sure somewhere m2k said that as well, saying he's not good at the wario MU, and seeing that glutonny smacks down every MK in EU. But then again, no MK is close to being on M2K's level so I see where you are coming from. But it sounds to me that your meat riding m2k a little bit :p Haha jk. Everyone has their own opinion, Jane is right. Sorry for making my opnion sound so matter-of-factly haha. Anywho I didn't know this topic was already discussed, you guys can carry on with another topic, I don't want to get off to a bad start. :/

kaak

Smash Journeyman
Not trying to be um "meat riding" But I'm pretty confident glutonny could beat m2k. I'm pretty sure somewhere m2k said that as well, saying he's not good at the wario MU, and seeing that glutonny smacks down every MK in EU. But then again, no MK is close to being on M2K's level so I see where you are coming from. But it sounds to me that your meat riding m2k a little bit :p Haha jk. Everyone has their own opinion, Jane is right. Sorry for making my opnion sound so matter-of-factly haha. Anywho I didn't know this topic was already discussed, you guys can carry on with another topic, I don't want to get off to a bad start. :/
Can I has moderator on this board as well?

I'll personally rally Europe to devastatingly troll anyone else replying to this.

~Chair

Pwneroni

Smash Lord
lolololol tbtc nice try! We're not falling for that one xD

Glutonny is really pretty good. However I think M2K is a little bit better. We'll never know though until they go at it though will we? So let's just leave it at that.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
lolololol tbtc nice try! We're not falling for that one xD

Glutonny is really pretty good. However I think M2K is a little bit better. We'll never know though until they go at it though will we? So let's just leave it at that.
M2K is quitting.

T_T </3

Kaffei

Smash Hero
He has no passion for the game anymore. He has no intention of improving and he said he'll just go to tourneys for money only.

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
what do you mean "nice try"?

you guys are all hecka bad. start winning tourneys you *******s!

seriously, atomsk is the highest placing wario lately and he doesnt even play the character

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

seriously, atomsk is the highest placing wario lately and he doesnt even play the character
the lack of Wario's at MLG's is sad. Atomsk only used Wario in the consolations matches so IDK if you can consider him the highest placing Wario. Also I think he's said that he used to main Wario a long time ago. So it's not as though he picked him up played with him ***** MLG with him and put all other Wario's to shame as you seem to believe.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
lol

so much hate about that really, who cares if Atomsk used Wario in MLG or whatever, unless he's directly contributing anything to the metagame or helping wario along, I see no reason to get worked up over it. Even if he did, we all know who stands where on the totem pole so to speak, and until we can improve and start going to more tournaments past all our money, time, college, and life johns, there's no reason for this bickering.

This, coming from the Wario with possibly the smoothest/easiest bracket in MLG and then flushing it down the toilet like a gift you just received from your baby sister. It's sad, but true. I should not have got DQ'd and this would have all been changed /ego + a bit of saltiness.

Truthfully, I believe I could have easily gotten up to top 16 at least if I had not been through what I was put through at c-bus. But all is well, because one day I'll try to come out on top for you guys. I'll dedicate my wins from here on out to warios everywhere! (but more to bike mains)

...(and maybe a bit myself since I am a greedy troll)

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
lol

so much hate about that really, who cares if Atomsk used Wario in MLG or whatever, unless he's directly contributing anything to the metagame or helping wario along, I see no reason to get worked up over it. Even if he did, we all know who stands where on the totem pole so to speak, and until we can improve and start going to more tournaments past all our money, time, college, and life johns, there's no reason for this bickering.

This, coming from the Wario with possibly the smoothest/easiest bracket in MLG and then flushing it down the toilet like a gift you just received from your baby sister. It's sad, but true. I should not have got DQ'd and this would have all been changed /ego + a bit of saltiness.

Truthfully, I believe I could have easily gotten up to top 16 at least if I had not been through what I was put through at c-bus. But all is well, because one day I'll try to come out on top for you guys. I'll dedicate my wins from here on out to warios everywhere! (but more to bike mains)

...(and maybe a bit myself since I am a greedy troll)
Very nicely said.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
its just stupid because bla bla bala SHADDAP!
just messing with ya...;P

If you're going to be supportive of the character, be supportive of the people who use him. How do you expect us to get hype when you're up there yourself and proving wario is good being like that? Quit saying wario mains are bad, because it's not true, we're good, we're just not perfect, just like...uhh...every other (insert character) main. Soooo negative.

Relax maaaaan, we got dis. :p

toobusytocare

Smash Lord
i havent been playing wario

but watch, I'll play wario for one month and take like top 3 at a tourney here XD

anyways im just trying to wake a lot of you guys up and try to get you to do work again.
It's tough love and someone has to do it <3

anyways I'll do my best to be an example

SnackAttack

Smash Champion

It's not our fault that Atomsk is good with seemingly every character for no reason whatsoever.

:mad:

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
i havent been playing wario

but watch, I'll play wario for one month and take like top 3 at a tourney here XD

anyways im just trying to wake a lot of you guys up and try to get you to do work again.
It's tough love and someone has to do it <3

anyways I'll do my best to be an example
This I agree with I feel as though Wario's have been getting lazy and don't put in nearly as much work as they used to. I'm not trying to call anyone out it's just the trend of the post that have been coming up.

Top Bottom