• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario is Number Three

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
And pretty much everyone here predicted it. Although Fiction and DMG cheated, they knew ahead of time.

Still, the tournament Warios that made this happen are amazing. :psycho:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
That game was amazing, by the way. If only in celebration of our new tier position, you should go find that and play it or emulate it, b/c it was sooooooo fun and cool. That game series is what made me into a Wario fan. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for those games <3

It's great that he finally gets the recognition he deserves after all our hard work, especially after the nosedive he took with the advent of grab releases. LET'S WORK HARD TO KEEP HIM THERE, AND MAYBE EVEN MOVE HIM UP A SPOT (OR TWO)!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Who needs you anyways, Phantom?
Go play your little kid's games. :mad:

Timbers

check me out
That game was amazing, by the way. If only in celebration of our new tier position, you should go find that and play it or emulate it, b/c it was sooooooo fun and cool. That game series is what made me into a Wario fan. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for those games <3

It's great that he finally gets the recognition he deserves after all our hard work, especially after the nosedive he took with the advent of grab releases. LET'S WORK HARD TO KEEP HIM THERE, AND MAYBE EVEN MOVE HIM UP A SPOT (OR TWO)!
werent you maining olimar when i met you

LOL

but yeah this is pretty deserving. Pretty sure Wario would have been at this spot much sooner if losers didn't hype the grab release **** so much.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Wario would've been 3rd sooner if people like DMG didn't time out every match and make tournaments run 4 hours late.

No exaggeration whatsoever.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
werent you maining olimar when i met you

LOL

but yeah this is pretty deserving. Pretty sure Wario would have been at this spot much sooner if losers didn't hype the grab release **** so much.
I used to play like 12 characters, and eventually cut them all down over time b/c they weren't as fun as Wario.

BMX

Smash Lord
IDK, man. Luigi is pretty sweet! ^_^. Now, watch the revolution of 10,000 Warios coming to tourneys BEGIN!

BMX

Smash Lord
I hate when people say Wario is easy to learn. -_- It irritates me, but TBH, young smashers will think he's easy like Mk and pick him up because of the list, but that's MO.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Good shiz. This is me first time on the Wario boards, I came just to see your responses to the 3rdness

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I hate when people say Wario is easy to learn. -_- It irritates me, but TBH, young smashers will think he's easy like Mk and pick him up because of the list, but that's MO.
honestly this is why i didnt want wario to be high up on the tier list, but hey!

i didnt expect for Wario to be freaking third, but to be honest, thinking about what a tier list is, i dont think Wario should be THAT high, considering there aren't that many of us and, i think it was Cuba that had Wario as bottom played or bottom tier. LOL
Don't get me wrong i love Wario, and i am so happy that we proved that even with a disadvantage when grabbed he can still fart his way up to the top.

Lazee

Smash Apprentice
Lol its so funny cuz he's so underplayed,but because we all place well @ tournys it doesn't even matter :) gg's old school wario mains =) we should be known as the pre-3 warios lol

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I knew this would happen someday :\

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
I'm so glad i picked Wario up before this list, because now they can't say i am a tier ***** by picking an S tier character. I'm so glad Wario is this high up, but he's definitely not easy to learn. Learning to not get grabbed is very difficult, seriously. For it is anyway. Go wario!! (He's my secondary :p)

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
I've been with Wario ever since the first tier list. I did main D3 for awhile since he was awesome in subspace, but he was never as much fun as Wario. XD

Kit Cal-N

Smash Ace
Guys, I can't tell you how many people have told me they're "picking up Wario." Next time I see them, they have given up.
He's hard to play! He's weird to play! He's unpopular!
There's not going to be a serious boom of Wario players. If anything, we'll see a lot more 33rd and below placings of him. Well, and counterpicking him against MK.

Falco was third for a long time, but there wasn't a serious overpopulation of him.

Anyway, I'm a set pre-3er on account of my serious problem.

YagamiDark

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather he be somewhere in low/mid tier. To be honest, I hate playing someone way up high on a tier list. Then everyone and their mom will start using him because "omg look hes good ima use him". I liked being one of the few people to use Wario, and now his usage will shoot up.

NNID
Budget_Player
I calp my hands to this community and the best players of smash we sure got em here
I clap my hands to star KO. :p

Ionno, I haven't had trouble so far. Except for the recovery. Keep on dieing because I forget to use the bike. :ohwell:

Then again, I haven't gone far into the techs and my friends don't even know enough to grab release gimp my snake, let alone grab release my wario... hmm... Imma gonna go read more here.

Top Bottom