• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi VERSION 3!!!

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman

and it is true that you can port basically any character to any character, i don't see the point in re-porting Waluigi back to Toon Link. it would just be tedious and pointless. especially since you'd have to copy anything new to the FitPit.pac to the FitToonlink.pac, and that would take forever since you can't have 2 PSA windows open at once (if i remember correctly), and you'd have to search for any tiny change. it's a waste of time. so unless you want to spend hours re-porting, i'd say to just accept the Waluigi over Pit.

and no, i wouldn't put anyone else's work on BrawlVault. all i'm doing is a few small tweaks, and that would be mean and stupid to do that. i get annoyed when i see that someone did one or two small changes and then re-upload it, claiming they 'fixed' something, when they should have asked the creator to do it. or when i see countless 'recolor' packs. sure, i've changed a lot of hacks i've gotten off the Vault, but i've never uploaded them, unless a lot was changed, which was only once the case. it's an honor issue.

random ranting aside, i have no idea why the hurtboxes are being so stupid. they all look correct, but it just doesn't translate into the game at all.

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman

and it is true that you can port basically any character to any character, i don't see the point in re-porting Waluigi back to Toon Link. it would just be tedious and pointless. especially since you'd have to copy anything new to the FitPit.pac to the FitToonlink.pac, and that would take forever since you can't have 2 PSA windows open at once (if i remember correctly), and you'd have to search for any tiny change. it's a waste of time. so unless you want to spend hours re-porting, i'd say to just accept the Waluigi over Pit.

and no, i wouldn't put anyone else's work on BrawlVault. all i'm doing is a few small tweaks, and that would be mean and stupid to do that. i get annoyed when i see that someone did one or two small changes and then re-upload it, claiming they 'fixed' something, when they should have asked the creator to do it. or when i see countless 'recolor' packs. sure, i've changed a lot of hacks i've gotten off the Vault, but i've never uploaded them, unless a lot was changed, which was only once the case. it's an honor issue.

random ranting aside, i have no idea why the hurtboxes are being so stupid. they all look correct, but it just doesn't translate into the game at all.
You can have 2 PSA Windows open but you need 2 moniters on one computer. Not extended desktop.
You need 2 moniters and 2 GFX PCI cards.

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
Ok, there are a few problems I suddenly thought with the waluigi hack:(

1. What if Kirby swallows Waluigi, will it freeze the game or will Kirby wear Pit's Kirby hat.
2. If you play adventure mode and your suppose to play pit and it loads Waluigi it dosen't make sense even seeing the cutsceens of Pit wouldn't make sense.:scared:
3. What if the Waluigi assist trophy appears when playing with Waluigi that would be weird:urg:
4. Last thing, Did you guys give Waluigi a final smash yet?, I imagine it will freeze the game if waluigi gets a final smash.

Marioking64DS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Marioking64DS

1. What if Kirby swallows Waluigi, will it freeze the game or will Kirby wear Pit's Kirby hat.
2. If you play adventure mode and your suppose to play pit and it loads Waluigi it dosen't make sense even seeing the cutsceens of Pit wouldn't make sense.:scared:
3. What if the Waluigi assist trophy appears when playing with Waluigi that would be weird:urg:
4. Last thing, Did you guys give Waluigi a final smash yet?, I imagine it will freeze the game if waluigi gets a final smash.
1. that well be made soon

2. dose it really matter?

3. same as 2

4. the final smash doesn't freeze the game it works fine...although its the same as pits ATM

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman

1. They will probably make a Waluigi Hat for Kirby. That will be the VERY LAST THING to worry about.
2. Errrrr....When we can edit the SSE then that will be answered and this is mostly for "Brawl" mode. No hack is directed twords SSE
3. Does it really matter?
4. No it doesnt freeze the game when he uses final smash. And I assume they are planning the final smash.

Final Smash idea!
1.Have Waluigi use his racket and have him use it to hit bombs at all the players.
2.Giant Egg-Plant Bomb. (i dont think that is possible and waluigis food is Egg-Plant.)
3.Waluigi-Man (like Wario's but a little more power)

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
Ok I guess it doesn't matter if another walugi (assist trophy) would appear and attack the playable hack waluigi. No!!!!:mad:, I was being sarcastic come on!!!!! I think that would make absolutely no sense and I see no one knows how to edit the SSE:urg:

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
You can have more than one PSA window open if the folder of the program is in an rar file and is opened with winrar. But, you still can't copy from one window and paste to the other.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
there not problems. here's why.

for #1, Kirby's copy ability will default to the original character until we make it do otherwise.

for #3, either don't play with assist trophies, or accept the fact that Waluigi can be so awesome that he can have a double do appear to help himself.

for #4, there hasn't been a final smash made yet. and if there isn't one made for a new character, it defaults to the original character's final smash.

the Kirby hat and final smash are usually pretty low on the priority list for a new character. they will be taken care of, just not now.

SuperSmashMan70

Smash Cadet
You guys really don't mind about the fact that their will be two waluigi's appearing and you will at least give kirby a waluigi hat, oh and also delete all of pits voice, csp's, victory theme, one more thing, can you guys work on giving waluigi an announcer call and sound effects.:awesome:

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
You guys really don't mind about the fact that their will be two waluigi's appearing and you will at least give kirby a waluigi hat, oh and also delete all of pits voice, csp's, victory theme, one more thing, can you guys work on giving waluigi an announcer call and sound effects.:awesome:
Those things are all pretty easy to do if you want to do them yourself. Otherwise, the project isn't anywhere near that stage yet, so don't go demanding the finishing touches when there's still much to be done.

Nonononono, this is the video you were looking for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Really? Look I know you must be a big fan of this project but still. You can't just come onto this thread and start demanding. Ok, I wouldn't blame you if it was a "screen blocking glitch" or a "Loading Glitch" Or anything HUGE like that. But Those arent even problems! Problems are when something freezes or if he falls through the ground or gets hit from the otherside of the screen. The "PROBLEMS" you posted are stuff that will be the final touches of the project. The team is currently working hard to fix MAJOR glitches. And im sure those "PROBLEMS" (WHAT IFS) you posted will be "FIXED" (Worked On) soon. But if you wanted to do those things im sure the team would apreciate it because it would make waluigis devolopment faster.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Cool, thanks, that website is awsome:bee:, it even has sfx'x from mario super sluggers :awesome: but you have to convert the .ogg's somehow:urg:
Ogg Vorbis is a pretty standard, common format. Typically smaller file size and higher quality than MP3, and it's open-source too. Any converter will convert it for you.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
that's because i'm having a really hard time figuring out how to fix the hurtboxes.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Yes, it actually is. It's not as simple as just running a program and having everything be fixed for you.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i do, it's more that i haven't had time. since next week is the Thanksgiving break, i've been getting mounds of homework and numerous tests, so i've had no time for hacking. i will next week, but just not now.

and besides, the FitToonlink.pac won't open in Tabuu, therefore i have to hex it to change it. i know where the hurtboxes are, and i'm pretty sure i edited them correctly, i'm just not sure why they still cause problems.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
He just shows up as a short guy:(
With Tl's moves
Did you place all of the files in the "toonlink" folder?

Also, those CSPs on the first post are pretty lazy. I have a high hopes you have better ones, right?

Top Bottom