• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi VERSION 3!!!

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
He just shows up as a short guy:(
With Tl's moves
You'll need the up-to-date PSA.

then just open a clean FitToonlink.pac and look there. it'll be the same offset.

but if that's all your doing,

http://www.mediafire.com/?ywy1uwjqxoi4b38

here's the current Waluigi PSA, with the ability to hold items.

yeah, i just fixed it during the process of writing this post. i'm just that fast. ;)
------------------------------------------------------------

Also, those CSPs on the first post are pretty lazy. I have a high hopes you have better ones, right?
How about these ones, from a few pages back?

SJS from KC-MM has made some good looking CSP for Waluigi and his recolours
cos of a request done by me

all credits go to SJS

thank him, not me

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Yea, those are much better. OP should be updated with those.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Is the new PSA going to have new moves? If so, would it be rude of me to ask for snapshot previews? :)

NintendoShadowMario

Smash Journeyman
Version 2 came quick. I hope Version 3 is awesomley epicer then version 2 and it better be or else. or else. or else.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Never mind that, NSM, I hope he is more than just epic. Now that the item grab glitch is fixed I hope he has his bombs now. And a nice swimming animation. ^^

manman1235

Smash Cadet
Thats awesome. And there is no "RHaveN" Yeah some animations didn't work with moves (Up b and side b animations moved but were supposed to stay in place) so I had to remove frames until he did the remaining frames without moving. And for some moves I just completely made them up. That being said, could you make a Waluigi-Kicking type animation? Like when he kicks a soccer ball into the goal in "Charged"? (Since the kicking animation I used just in his side-b doesn't really look...Waluigi-ish). Also, I've received thousands of requests for the crotch chop animation. So please make that one before people kill me. (Seriously, someone told me I should go to hell! :confused:) Also, I need a "ground pound" animation for his down b. (Make it like in Mario Party).
You can use Bowser's ground pound animation, you know how to make it fit, right?

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
You can use Bowser's ground pound animation, you know how to make it fit, right?
We don't need Waluigi stretching out into Bowser. And even if we did get rid of the stretching and the 5 foot underbite, he still wouldn't look good. Plus, his body parts wouldn't be in the right places. Besides, bowsers ground pound animation is like 4 seperate animations making it a 4 step move when we need a one step move, making it impossible to port over Wa. It would be better to have a customized Waluigi one, anyway. It would have his legs out and would have his facial expressions and everything. But, since Wa could now pick up items, his down b will be to take a a bob-omb instead of groundpound, anyway.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
We don't need Waluigi stretching out into Bowser. And even if we did get rid of the stretching and the 5 foot underbite, he still wouldn't look good. Plus, his body parts wouldn't be in the right places. Besides, bowsers ground pound animation is like 4 seperate animations making it a 4 step move when we need a one step move, making it impossible to port over Wa. It would be better to have a customized Waluigi one, anyway. It would have his legs out and would have his facial expressions and everything. But, since Wa could now pick up items, his down b will be to take a a bob-omb instead of groundpound, anyway.
I agree. I was like :urg: when I found out about a groundpound. It's not Waluigi at all. The Bob-Omb, however, is.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman

This is some dude from KCMM's response to this project. From what I've heard, he was growing impatient waiting for this project's release :I

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Okay, now that's just... very un-Waluigi-like.

And that's the most ridiculous idea of impatience I've ever seen.

kirbymaster101

Smash Rookie
Is it possible to add the tennis racket to waluigi at certain times like his side smash if not just ignore this post.....

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I think it miiiight be possible to hide it through PSA if it's a seperate polygon. It might even be possible to remove it through texture PAT0 animations. But don't quote me on this.

kirbymaster101

Smash Rookie
So does that mean u can add a tennis racket:)
I really want him to use it becuase it'll make hi mmore unique as a charcter

doublek642

Smash Apprentice

---------------Waluigi can now grab!---------------

Aren't I fun?

His down special now generates a bob-omb that he pulls out of his pocket. He holds items in his LEFT hand to ensure that there would be no interference with his racket.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
Good news, no. AWESOME news, yes. I look forward to that new PSA, it seems so far away. I can hardly wait to free up Tlink so I can get Tetra back. *plans to make a PSA for her*

doublek642

Smash Apprentice
Oh, that reminds me. As of now, Snoopy is fixing Waluigi's hurtbox glitch again.
When he's done with that and sends me the new file, I am going to be fixing Waluigi's grab so that he could throw and attack enemies when grabbing them. And I'll be making a new temporary final smash. Version 3 should be released very soon. The port over Pit has not been made yet, and may take quite a long time to be stabilized and working. So the port will be released separately when it is finished. Everyone, get ready for an officially fixed Waluigi coming soon!

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah, a Pit port. maybe it wouldn't have hurtbox problems... but i have narrowed the hurtbox problem down to just being on player 3, instead of 1, 2, and 3. i just don't get why there's still even a problem. i reset the hurtboxes back to TL's originals, and then re-fit them back to match Waluigi's model, but that only fixed P1 and P2. i just don't get why it works on some, but not all of it.

TCRhade

Smash Champion
NNID
TabuuForte
The item glitch was also fixed a while ago. Earlier in this thread you can find a fixed version that Snoopy posted on here.

Sadly, players 123 still have problems.

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
KirbyMaster, he'll shut up in the sense that there's no TL voice clips, but no Waluigi sounds.

and i did narrow down the hurtbox problem to just player 3, so when the next update comes out it will only be on player 3.

kirbymaster101

Smash Rookie
KirbyMaster, he'll shut up in the sense that there's no TL voice clips, but no Waluigi sounds.

and i did narrow down the hurtbox problem to just player 3, so when the next update comes out it will only be on player 3.
So will Waluigi ever get his own voice?

Snoopy

Smash Journeyman
it's possible, but it would require people to use the Riivolution set up in order to make the sounds work, and getting more sounds than the few that he has in Brawl already. besides, sounds are a rather small part of the character. you could play with the tv muted and never know that Waluigi didn't have his own sound effects. it's the rest of the stuff that's more important, like a balanced moveset, no glitches, smooth animations, stuff like that.

Top Bottom