• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walmart Mafia - Game! Capitalism WINS!!!! HAHA **** you commies! =D

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
ima be HELLA ****in mad and smack the **** outta dabdab/ran to the point they wont rven be able to read this thread if zen flips town and i have to waste my ****ing time lynching fml tomorrow

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I said I'd talk to you if you'd talk to me like this and not out of emotion.

There is no contradiction. For one those were meta tells for me to personally to look out for. For two those are mafia meta tells not traitor tells. As traitor it is natural for you to try and contact your scum buddies and support them.

The chess thing was not an anology, it was me showing why the 2-name thing was pro town. People were not liking me because of the two name thing so I decided to explain it. It's counter-intuitive but traitor contacting their scum mates is pro-town, not anti-town.

That is what was explained in the chess post, you didn't read it and so there was no point in arguing with you about it. The "more efficient RVS and limit of traitor" was just a front to get every one to do it so that I could manipulate mafia into falling for the counter-intuitive.

I could not follow up on it because it was only 1-2 days into the game that people were saying that I was not following up on it. And 1-3 days when I thought marshy was bout to hbc me so I just revealed it. You have to realize that such a thing would not work until everyone posted, but still not everyone in the game has even posted (vocal) so that may be why it looked like I was stalling, but really it's merely the fault of inactivity.

You are correct in this. The only purpose of posting the notes was for my image. I wanted to show that I was not "doing nothing" and that I was actually putting a lot of work into this game.

Red: No, you're wrong. Again. It's a contradiction because you're basing me being traitor on the interaction I had with Joker, which doesn't make sense because it directly implies that I like distance more than agreement with my mates. Why would I go out of my way to ask PJB that if I was trying to distance him? The formality of it being 'Mafia' or 'Traitor' meta is a bunch of bull**** too. There's nothing different between and a traitor and a regular mafia, and considerate of this fact, the traitor knows the mafia. What's your excuse now?

Blue: Why would you go to such great lengths for all that? Why do you care? If you're going to do something for the sake of your own reads, I'm fine with it. I'm not fine with you not doing anything with it however. You're literally admitting that you directly appealed to everyone in that post and that's all it was. It meant nothing in terms of scumhunting which by all means I have not seen you ****ing do this game. I can't recall a post where I was like 'yeah i can totally see why Zen thinks like that' because there is no thought process from you. To continue this point, you're basing a whole ****ing traitor and mafia pairing on one interaction with PJB. One. A single thing I asked of PJB, in which I explained myself about clearly. And despite all that, despite the fact that you're so stupidly wrong and everyone is shouting at you, you continue to push it. Why? Because you have nowhere else to go. You ****ed up and you're biting the bullet for it. I can understand your strategy of trying to puff your chest out and make it seem like you know what you're doing but the truth is it's not believable in the slightest. Every post from you screams "Look guys, look how townie I am." Not in the sense of a towniness that comes naturally from someone rather someone who is forcing it. Again, if you're somehow town from all this then you're literally a determent and I don't want you in this game because your arrogance is your own undoing right now. You need to elaborate further on your reads, like I've asked you like 5 ****ing times now.

Yellow: Okay. And me and PJB are the ones who fell for it I guess? Wow. You did it. You proved nothing. This all looks nice on paper but it doesn't amount to anything if you don't act on it. Not in the way you did, at least. You literally went from 'okay Ran scum yadda yadda here my case blah blah' to 'oh nevermind soup is traitor and PJB is his mate based on inconsistent logic that's full of more holes than swiss cheese.'

Purple: Your conclusions are nigh. Instead of focusing it on a full and actually I don't know, analysing it, you directly attack me and PJB. You completely ignore everyone else because you think you caught onto something good. Why? Did everyone else not matter in this case? Do you understand how you're still actually following up on it? You never accredited into why I'm traitor or why PJB is traitor for that matter if what you say is true. You never accredited as to why everyone else isn't for that matter also. That's why It's fake. Because you didn't do anything with it other than to push your stupid ****ing agenda that literally nobody believes at this point. You keep digging a hole for yourself. It's getting honestly amusing at this point.

Green: You wouldn't have to do this as town. You're basically admitting you're full of ****. You have no reason to appeal like that to someone because a townie's interest is to scumhunt. It would have come more naturally and perhaps I wouldn't be as confused and disgusted by you if that was the case. You're not scumhunting. You don't reach logical conclusions in anything. You're very scatterbrained and nothing you've done makes a ****ing lick of sense. Your confidence is false in this sense because there's nothing to be confident about. It makes me believe that you're pretending to be confident because that's what a townie would do and you want to have the image[/]b of a townie who is confident in his scum-reads, yet there's no logic to back it up with. That's where you fall short.

#HBC | ѕoup

Red: No, you're wrong. Again. It's a contradiction because you're basing me being traitor on the interaction I had with Joker, which doesn't make sense because it directly implies that I like distance more than agreement with my mates. Why would I go out of my way to ask PJB that if I was trying to distance him? The formality of it being 'Mafia' or 'Traitor' meta is a bunch of bull**** too. There's nothing different between and a traitor and a regular mafia, and considerate of this fact, the traitor knows the mafia. What's your excuse now?

Blue: Why would you go to such great lengths for all that? Why do you care? If you're going to do something for the sake of your own reads, I'm fine with it. I'm not fine with you not doing anything with it however. You're literally admitting that you directly appealed to everyone in that post and that's all it was. It meant nothing in terms of scumhunting which by all means I have not seen you ****ing do this game. I can't recall a post where I was like 'yeah i can totally see why Zen thinks like that' because there is no thought process from you. To continue this point, you're basing a whole ****ing traitor and mafia pairing on one interaction with PJB. One. A single thing I asked of PJB, in which I explained myself about clearly. And despite all that, despite the fact that you're so stupidly wrong and everyone is shouting at you, you continue to push it. Why? Because you have nowhere else to go. You ****ed up and you're biting the bullet for it. I can understand your strategy of trying to puff your chest out and make it seem like you know what you're doing but the truth is it's not believable in the slightest. Every post from you screams "Look guys, look how townie I am." Not in the sense of a towniness that comes naturally from someone rather someone who is forcing it. Again, if you're somehow town from all this then you're literally a determent and I don't want you in this game because your arrogance is your own undoing right now. You need to elaborate further on your reads, like I've asked you like 5 ****ing times now.

Yellow: Okay. And me and PJB are the ones who fell for it I guess? Wow. You did it. You proved nothing. This all looks nice on paper but it doesn't amount to anything if you don't act on it. Not in the way you did, at least. You literally went from 'okay Ran scum yadda yadda here my case blah blah' to 'oh nevermind soup is traitor and PJB is his mate based on inconsistent logic that's full of more holes than swiss cheese.'

Purple: Your conclusions are nigh. Instead of focusing it on a full and actually I don't know, analysing it, you directly attack me and PJB. You completely ignore everyone else because you think you caught onto something good. Why? Did everyone else not matter in this case? Do you understand how you're still actually following up on it? You never accredited into why I'm traitor or why PJB is traitor for that matter if what you say is true. You never accredited as to why everyone else isn't for that matter also. That's why It's fake. Because you didn't do anything with it other than to push your stupid ****ing agenda that literally nobody believes at this point. You keep digging a hole for yourself. It's getting honestly amusing at this point.

Green: You wouldn't have to do this as town. You're basically admitting you're full of ****. You have no reason to appeal like that to someone because a townie's interest is to scumhunt. It would have come more naturally and perhaps I wouldn't be as confused and disgusted by you if that was the case. You're not scumhunting. You don't reach logical conclusions in anything. You're very scatterbrained and nothing you've done makes a ****ing lick of sense. Your confidence is false in this sense because there's nothing to be confident about. It makes me believe that you're pretending to be confident because that's what a townie would do and you want to have the image[/b] of a townie who is confident in his scum-reads, yet there's no logic to back it up with. That's where you fall short.
goddamn faceboards

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
ima be HELLA ****in mad and smack the **** outta dabdab/ran to the point they wont rven be able to read this thread if zen flips town and i have to waste my ****ing time lynching fml tomorrow

They are practically scum together but I feel more strongly about Zen being scum so that's what I feel should happen today. Also it feels like he's a scumpr (most likely rolecop as that is more important than oneshotrb) who is trying to play it safe by claiming vt and also by trying to save himself.

So come on down. I'm even making this case and I'm STILL convinced that he is scum. Get on this bro.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I mean like, sometimes when you re-read you may get un-convinced but the more I look at it the more I get a solidfied scumread on him.

#HBC | ѕoup

I'm really tired and I had a long day at work. I'm sorry if that doesn't make much sense or it has errors. I don't know why the **** Zen went out of his way to ****ing try and confirm himself as town like that I just can't even

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
idgaf ran **** you for ****ing up my wagon youre going to hate this game by tomorrows dayphase if youre wrong about this. zens occassionally given me pause while fml has been a straight vomit fest. i hate how hes going ignored now that hes quieted down

#HBC | ѕoup

Where I currently stand btw

Don't Lynch
Ran
Joey
Yolo

Unsure of
PJB
-Vocal-

Could lynch
KGB (if his activity still falters)

Not worth lynching today
Dabuns
Vinyl.

Lynch
Orbo
Zen

PJB do you have any other leads besides what's going on I'm worried about you in the sense that I feel like you're here but you're not here like do you have any town-reads or something idk

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
idgaf ran **** you for ****ing up my wagon youre going to hate this game by tomorrows dayphase if youre wrong about this. zens occassionally given me pause while fml has been a straight vomit fest. i hate how hes going ignored now that hes quieted down

Trust me bro. I have seen scum zen before and I see it here too. It's not like people forgot about FML. I just want Zen first. Everyone agrees on FML going. Also btw I skipped going out with my family to buy groceries to make this case. That's how ****ing convinced I am.

#HBC | ѕoup

Lynching Vinyl. isn't worth it because his play won't change any time soon and we have a good direction going right now. If there comes a time where we feel comfortable with lynching him, it's fine with me. His play is so transparent that it's really easy for town to lynch Vinyl. with good reasoning as much as scum. He's literally vig fodder.

I haven't particuarily liked Dabuns but I feel it's rather more gut than anything but to be honest I want to push Zen not only for my scum-read on him but also how Dabuns is reacting to it. I might go look at how he responded to me because I really feel like Dabuns is playing this great surface game but it hasn't surmounted to anything. Maybe he's just gotten better or more comfortable, but I just feel like he isn't taking risks with anything and hiding behind a bunch of useless uestions and walls that don't really conclude anything. I have admittingly skimmed him.

KGB's opening was ****ing awful but yet again Orbo latched onto it for ****ing terrible reason too but when I think about his sarcastic response there I can't help but get bad vibes. Honestly, if Orbo is scum then I would just think KGB is noobtown like I thought earlier.

-Vocal- is literally not here.

#HBC | ѕoup

The only one of my town-reads currently I don't trust is Yolo. I'm not 100% but our thoughts have matched up very well so I'm leaning on his pushes and his reads instead of his play all together. It's usually how I read marshy/kev because they don't give away a lot as either alignment.

Joey's just really ****ing town and like idk Ran too like this is mostly gut and meta and I'm honestly cool with that because they're not a priority and I don't need to focus on everything at once yknow

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
Trust me bro. I have seen scum zen before and I see it here too. It's not like people forgot about FML. I just want Zen first. Everyone agrees on FML going. Also btw I skipped going out with my family to buy groceries to make this case. That's how ****ing convinced I am.
im not waiting an entire ****ing dayphase to kill this dude

#HBC | ѕoup

Okay.

Does FML scum imply Zen scum?

Does Zen scum imply FML scum?

I'm thinking about which order is best in terms of production and how beneficial it would be. I kinda think Zen is traitor tbh but I'm not gonna make an argument and just go with he's some sort of scum.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
PJB do you have any other leads besides what's going on I'm worried about you in the sense that I feel like you're here but you're not here like do you have any town-reads or something idk
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned these, but I can lay it out in a nice list for you.

I'm reading you (soup), Ran, and Joey all as town.
Dabuz is probably town too. Yoloswag... null/town

Vinyl, vocal, and KBG are all straight null.

Orbo/FML and Zen are scummy as ****.

#HBC | ѕoup

Do you think both are bound to flip scum? Which one should we do first?

#HBC | ѕoup

Ran bounce reads me for a sec do you agree with my current mindset on everyone and could you answer me also about priority

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I haven't particuarily liked Dabuns but I feel it's rather more gut than anything but to be honest I want to push Zen not only for my scum-read on him but also how Dabuns is reacting to it. I might go look at how he responded to me because I really feel like Dabuns is playing this great surface game but it hasn't surmounted to anything. Maybe he's just gotten better or more comfortable, but I just feel like he isn't taking risks with anything and hiding behind a bunch of useless uestions and walls that don't really conclude anything. I have admittingly skimmed him.
Dabuz is more than likely town. He hasn't been in the thread doing work a ton, but I like what I see from him when he posts. The only thing I don't like about him is that he mains Olimar. **** that ****.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Zen > FML

zen/fml scum. Joey is in reserve for now. (until after case and thoughts)

you dabuz yolo pjb town

vinyl slight gut town

kb vocal

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lol kb vocal get just blank space cuz they aren't even here

they are null

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
yeah waddup homie

zenny if you flip town today/tomorrow dont worryi gotcho back like chiroprac bros dont let dead bros go unheard

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Vote Count
1. PB+J​
2. Vinyl.​
3. -Masquerain- (1) - Keybladeguy​
4. dabuz​
5. soup​
6. -Vocal-​
7. FML (4) - YOLOSWAG, soup, Zen, Vinyl.​
8. Keybladeguy​
9. Zen (3) - Ranmaru, dabuz, PB+J​
10. Ranmaru (1) - FML​
11. YOLOSWAG​
Note voting: -Vocal-, Joey​
With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.​
Deadline is 08/29/13 at 11:59pm EST.​
I'm prodding both Keybladeguy and Vocal.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Full read list as of this post:

Scum (strong read):
Soup

Scum (weak read):
Pjb
Ran

Need to lynch asap but wont because dgames doesnt lynch inactives:
Vocal

Town (weak):
Orbo

Town (strong):
Kbg
Vinyl
Joey
Dabuz
Yolo

(From more scummy to less scummy I.g soup is most scummy, yolo is least scummy)

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
what the **** ran. literally EVERYONE voting zen is down with fml. i at least have some doubts about zen while none of yall give a **** about fml. dunno why you insist on being a stubborn ass about this

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Dude. You are letting like one thing cloud your vision. Zen's scum. Like so scum that I'm taking the the ****ing time to make a case. Chill.

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
dafuq? zens my second choice dont get it twisted. im sticking to my first for obvious reasons and idk why youre talkin to me lile im not the first dude tove voted him lol. dont get it twisted my "ill consider your reads" **** as a townread sjust im havin doubts and sticking to the most comfortable vote dont make this some **** its not

YOLOSWAG

marshy|omni
me and ran playing tug of war over a lynch is the mafia equivalent to an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hi everyone! I'm really sorry about my inactivity; I've been moving into a new house over the past few days, as well as preparing for the beginning of my semester. I've been trying to catch up but I've had so much to do. Tomorrow should be much slower; I'll be catching up within the day. Sorry to be so absent in the formative stages of the game, but I'll do my best to get up to speed quickly!

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

Green: You wouldn't have to do this as town. You're basically admitting you're full of ****. You have no reason to appeal like that to someone because a townie's interest is to scumhunt. It would have come more naturally and perhaps I wouldn't be as confused and disgusted by you if that was the case. You're not scumhunting. You don't reach logical conclusions in anything. You're very scatterbrained and nothing you've done makes a ****ing lick of sense. Your confidence is false in this sense because there's nothing to be confident about. It makes me believe that you're pretending to be confident because that's what a townie would do and you want to have the image[/]b of a townie who is confident in his scum-reads, yet there's no logic to back it up with. That's where you fall short.
Red: You're ignoring the fact that it was simply a meta thing I wanted to look out for. Meta. Meta. Meta. The most useless tell in mafia. And yes a person IS likely to play differently as traitor than as mafia. Ask any person in the game this man.

Blue: For the record I'm not basing the traitor tell solely off how you have been playing with regards to joker. It's how you've been playing as a whole. How you answered the 2-name question as opposed to everyone else, how you were indirectly talking with joker, and you're over all play of sheeping and not having any direction of your own.

Yellow: See above?

Purple: See above?

Green: A town who is being voted for is supposed to defend themselves haha. It's my job to show my towniness. I've clearly not been playing for self preservation. I've been playing for town's interest.

Can we be done now?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Ranmaru, when are you posting your case?

If it's not here by tomorrow at 2 PM EST, I'm going on and putting my vote on FML. I plan on spending that day with friends and getting to know the LGBT community on my campus, so I don't really plan on being here much tomorrow. We'll see how that goes :p.

Top Bottom