• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WALLSTREET Presents: Crewfest 2! April 3, 2010! (MD/VA Event!)

ChuDat

Smash Master
MLG RULES.

Important people like Candy and I need to practice for MLG tournaments. (Also, I believe these rules might be the standard in the future until MLG drops Brawl).

BOLT - GOOD **** FOR STEALING MY TECHNIQUEZ SUCKA :chuckle:

meepxzero

Smash Master
K9 is having a smashfest Friday night b4 the tourny on Saturday, if you go there bring me with you dawg :)
al bring u if you come to silver spring otherwise ur really outta the way. I can pick up MD/VA guys along the way to the fest. Candy, Boss, Esoj, Korn?

edit: when the hell did i become a mod lol..?

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
al bring u if you come to silver spring otherwise ur really outta the way. I can pick up MD/VA guys along the way to the fest. Candy, Boss, Esoj, Korn?

edit: when the hell did i become a mod lol..?
thanks meep but ill b driving myself to kennys smashfest tomorrow.

ill be leaving my house at bout 730. c yall there.

aextreme73

Smash Apprentice
I also vote for MLG, if it counts anymore. People should really try out the rules before the big tournaments start in the coming weeks.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
If Low tiers gets officialized I am def gonna stay longer. Would it be pay-out or just a free tourny? ;>_>

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Yay for MLG ruleset. You all better know the rules well during this tourney. >_>
The rules will be practically simulated as if it were MLG itself.

If Low tiers gets officialized I am def gonna stay longer. Would it be pay-out or just a free tourny? ;>_>
Well nobody really likes to stay for free tourneys.. so if there is time, and low tiers does happen, it will probably be like $2 entry, winner takes all? I don't know we'll see.

------

Chu, Tant, Phil would you guys like to help Ref the matches? I want us to simulate the MLG ruleset as best as we can, including Ref rules for a better feel of what is to come.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I expect us to be enforcing the time limits and time rules as specified by the MLG rules.

My only complaint- the marth grab on lucas/ness is not an infinite, lucas/ness can break out in the air between the jabs, someone tell this to MLG

Question: What are MLG suicide rules?

Edit: Hey bolt, you didn't set payouts on the OP. You really should be doing top 5 at this point for singles and top 3 teams in doubles (6 people paid in each event.) Everyone has liked that a lot so far.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so im guessing the Livestream is already covered???

oh and im coming btw...and going to kenny smashfest thing too

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
CAN ANYBODY GIVE ME A RIDE HOME SATURDAY?

I have a ride there, but I don't have one home on SATURDAY.

Offering gas money.

Nvm Tant's got me :D

Top Bottom