• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba's Smashfest : March 20th : Duluth GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I understand people's concern with money. So this is what I would like to do. NO POT FEE for the tournaments! Instead, I will pay out from the door fee. 20% of the entire door fee goes to the winners of the singles tournaments. I know it's NOT as much money as if everybody donated the normal $5/$10 to the pot fee, but it allows everybody who comes to enter without further risk. Just enjoy the tournament and see how you rank in both Melee and Brawl without risk of losing anything. For teams, I am offering FREE custom F*** Melee/Brawl T-shirts for the top teams in Melee and Brawl. Idk how you guys will react to this idea, but hopefully it will help some of you to be able to attend and enter the tournaments. I'm just trying to have a FUN and successful tournament with as many smash bros fans at this tournament. It's a Smashfest after all!

10% of door fee goes to the top 4 Brawl singles winners.
10% of door fee goes to the top 4 Melee singles winners.
Top team of the Melee Teams tournament recieves F*** Brawl T-Shirts.
Top team of the Brawl Teams tournament recieves F*** Melee T-Shirts.

[SIZE="4"[SIZE="7"]]Waba's Smashfest!
Saturday : March 20th : Noon to Midnight
Registration starts @ Noon
Tournament Starts @ 2pm Sharp!
Teams followed by Singles[/SIZE]

$10 door fee
$5 w/ full set up = Wii, Brawl/Melee, and TV (20inch or bigger)

FREE FOOD! hotdogs and drinks (will get tickets to redeem for food with paid door fee)
FREE Giveaways throughout the tournament!
FREE Pot Fee...20% of the door fee goes to the tournament Winners!
NO JOHNS![/SIZE]

Pre register on this thread so we can know how many smashers to expect. Post this event everywhere and anywhere people care about Smash Bros!

We Need set ups, Wii's, Games, etc...but mostly smashers!

Please help HYPE this!

Thank you in advance-
Waba:)
Alright you guys are being dumb ._.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
it's cool, dyno.
i should be higher than 8th on my PR too.

admitteldly though, at the last couple tourneys i have been not so good.
anywayssssssss,
dont worry.

8 is the new 1.
you havent heard?

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
@Dyno, @TurtL - Man, you guys can have 5th...it's not lyk I'm planning on staying there 4 very long anyways. Watch out Scatt and Player 1 haha! ;)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Yeah me and Flea seem to be out of a ride as well.
Were gonna discuss our ways of getting there via skype lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
*sigh* I wish I could get to this. I'm far too broke to afford gas dollars to get there.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
As in who?

Well me and flea couldn'tfind a ride but we have 1 now.

I thought P1 and P3 couldn't find a ride as well but i guess they worked that out.

and Alby can't come because he has a track meet. but I mean that doesn't mean no1's coming.
I still think it'll be a pretty smooth outcome.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I will not be attending this. Mother thinks that ive been to too many tournies this month and i somewhat agree. I guess this is for the best. Ill recharge my batteries, save some bills, and see you guys at a bigger tournament. I hope you guys have fun though. Iblis, im still counting on you to get me a shirt!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
lounis you going to auburn next month?

you forreal do dat stuff?
you know.
dat stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom