• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba's Smashfest : March 20th : Duluth GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player-3

Smash Hero
rayku crushed one poor lucario's player hopes and dreams

and roxys bowser got the one two punch

T3h Albino

Smash Master
That snake who played rayku before he played me was pretty good. I was watching, and he seemed to have the concept of his character down pretty well.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Lol you're right xD
I went Pikachu, Falco, and MK for most of the tournament (even against billy), but after I lost to him and figured out I had to play rayku, I decided to use my main.

My pikachu gonna be legit soon ;3
Pika,Falco, MK?

No

No

and more No

I liked the dedede D:<

Someone get player 3 to ride to AUSOM

Oh and Rayku too, we have an Ike problem we need to settle, so I can have the title Lord Kola

xExile

Smash Cadet
is this the last waba?
I don't think it is...I heard something from a friend yesterday but I don't know the legitimacy of it so I won't say what it was. Unless you really want to know just private message me. I don't want to start up any rumors that prove to be untrue.

Rayku

Smash Lord
lol I should totally change my name back to Lord Rayku

I didn't stay true to a single character through most of any tournament I participated in.

I also almost beat Lounis with Random.

Rayku

Smash Lord
VietG didn't bring it. I was slightly upset too; I wanted to **** some people in that game.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Shoutouts time:

Melee:
Fullmetal: Nice teaming with you, as always. Thanks for essentially letting me go Random throughout the tourney

BBQ: I just don't get it lol

Merc: Always a pleasure playing with you. Don't know -how- I beat you so readily when I changed characters, but hey, you ended up on top in the end. Should have taken you to game 3 in our first set, though :/ My mistake

PB&J: What's with the Falco

Every other Melee player: WHere the hell were you at

Brawl:
Lounis: I don't understand. Like, when I won, it didn't feel like a fluke, so I was really happy. I honestly think I should have won the second game, but I got careless. Too good lol

Billy: So sad playing you these days. I hate having to resort to that to win...

Albino: I'm going to beat you with Sheik next time. Watch me.

Monkeyx4: God I can't wait for that one particular game to get uploaded LOL

Micaelis: First game was fun, second game was boring. Good seeing you again, braaaaahh

Turtl: I should have beaten you first game, but I killed myself twice. Good stuff regardless, stop running into my attacks. That's like the only reason you're losing to me anymore.

Iblis: Random teammates are fun. Glad I could pull through for you in that one game

xExile: Better luck next time in the barline. Make sure none of your friends quit Smash because of me lol. You should give me all of their tags so I can put them in the failures of barline in the PR thread. They were all pretty chill guys, except for this guy V

Exile's friend the Snake player: You need to get a grip on reality, bro. Seriously. You beat my Pokemon Trainer, talk **** about me not being "that impressive" after getting scraped in the barline challenge, then talk **** about Lounis not being that impressive, and THEN talk about how the Pit player you lost to isn't as good as you. Laugh. Out. Loud.

Jamaal: Sad face to your day, brother.

Yiff: I broke your shield with Ike. Not the best situation.

Eric: You douche bag you rigged the brackets to make me fight you first in Tekken. I actually would love to get better at that game, I had a decent amount of fun. Makes me wish Soul Calibur IV weren't busted

VietG: Where were you. I wanted to play plusery.

Billy's Brother: This kid is too cool for school. Seriously.

Player 1 and 3: You guys weren't here either.

I'm forgetting like 18 people, I know. Sorry, I don't know the "new guys'" tags so I can't shout out

DRN

Smash Lord
Glad i decided to come, waba was mad fun.

Short list of Shoutouts~

Lounis- Ugh really thought this was the day i knocked YOU into losers (even if i say that everytime lol). I had confidence i could beat ur snake after beating ur luigi even if we were on halberd. Considering i die at 90% no matter what stage because of my di i wasnt worried about the low ceiling at all. Guess i got kicked in the butt for thinking like this.

Jamaal- Really sorry ur day is pretty much as bad as it was when you had ur car accident. Hopefully hanging out with all of us cheered u up some.

FullMetal- I thought we did pretty good in teams ignoring the time i randomly baired u when u were trying to recover. I have NO idea what was going through my mind lol, Good thing we still won. I really felt we could and should have beaten AML & his partner.

Scatz- random grab was ******** and ive ran into you 3 times this month. Dumb....Thanks for the ride home and sorry about asking you to hurry, i had to make sure they'd allow me to go to Herb.

Rayku- I'll get ya eventually.

Artdude/Micaelis- Hate to hear you arent having any fun in the game anymore. Hope you at least had fun in our friendlies and in melee teams :D. Were soo good at melee together.

Billy- Wanted to beat Rayku so i could get another go at ya but i guess i'm not good enough yet :/. Next time i'll make sure to get there and further

BBQ- Fun as always and man do i wish you had lost to Yiff. Would been hilarious and would have ever let it go.

Albino- Gah i forgot to get friendlies in with you. Wanted to get to vs you also but you were always on the opposite side as me.

@Everyone else- Good seeing ya and i hope you come to more tourneys so i can play ya.

DRN

Smash Lord
Someone post full results please...
We dont have full results.... We have to recreate them from memory

@Desu yea Lounis won

What i remember is
39 Entrants
Singles-
1) BigLou
2) Rayku
3)Billy
4)Turtl
5)Scatz
5)Albino
7)FullMetal
7)Micaelis
9)BBQ
9)monkeyx4
25)Villain
33)Yiff
33)Thomas

Teams(i think)
1)BigLou & Micaelis
2)Billy & Scatz
3) Rayku and Iblis
4)AML & ______(Sorry i keep forgetting ur name >_<)
5)Turtl & FullMetal
Cant remember rest of teams

For Melee all i know is FullMetal won and i got like last lol. PB&J first round Rayku second round wtf

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Who left that sexy Falcon ditto 3stocking on my SD card?
My wii was the 1 w/ the hello kitty on it men ._.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
where is jamal in brackets?

and rayku.
i dont like that guy that bagged on you either!

GOD!

Smash Ace
Shoutouts: I played a lot of people in melee. Monkey, his link brother who spammed like mad, 2l8, that falcon I played for a good 2 hours, "hbox," BBQ, pbnj for a few matches.. that was like 9 hours of melee.

And I need a new main.

The highlight of the day was BBQ > pbnj over and over again in friendlies.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
haha, thanks peter :p

stick with Fox and Sheik dude. You're actually really good, you just need to play more people. If you ever want to come to SPSU, just PM me and I'll hook you up with some details.

Tommy: it was really fun teaming with you. Double Luigi is so good. Just keep in mind those tips I gave you. Be more patient and stop rolling so much.

Lounis: Thanks for teaming with me in Melee. A lot of the time it felt like you were doing all the work but I feel so limited with Marth :(

Billy: I was so sad that I lost to you, but you definitely deserved the win. I'll money match you for any amount. You already know how salty I am, and like I said, I'll never lose to you again lol

Mark: Good of you to make it out to Waba! Too bad you couldn't stay for the whole thing, Steak N Shake was amazing. You and Billy made a pretty good team, and you had me worried when you played against me and Lounis. Also, you're so gay in Tekken 6!!!! Combos are cheap dude. Play like a man and fight with your mind. I took 4 games off you and I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Step it up :p

Mike G: thanks for the friendlies. I wish I could have played some more with you because you make me think so much. Very good experience.

Merc: I really wish I could've played with you. Your Fox and Falco look very very solid. Good stuff in teams.

Monkeyx4: Nice to see your improvement, as usual. With Marth, you shouldn't overuse his counter. Try to limit yourself to once or twice a match, and don't use counter as you're falling from the air, because it's really predictable. Your fox is so beast at shine spiking lol. On par with KoreanDJ :p

Rayku/Fullmetal: Thanks for those good teams matches. You guys made them really challenging but I don't think there was much Lounis or I could have done besides being better players. Fullmetal, I wish I didn't suicide in our singles match (where I upair'd instead of up-b'd) because I think I could have won that match and taken you to game 3. Our best 5 out of 9 (lol) of Marth vs Fox was pretty iffy because of all the suiciding that we both did lol. Hopefully next time it won't be so ambiguous.

PB&J: We had some really good teams matches. Thanks for playing all those friendlies with me. You gave me a lot of much needed fox/falco experience. And apologies for not really trying after I lost to Billy. I was just really disappointed in myself and stuff.

That one guy that was maining Ness and I was giving a bunch of tips too: I forgot to get your AIM. If you ever read this, my AIM is xBBQm8. Please add me and I can give you a bunch of tips. I really wish I would've remembered to get your AIM because I might not ever see you again :(

Yiff: Good matches in Brawl dude. You've gotten a lot better, keep up the good work. In Melee, you still have a bunch of errors in your gameplay, but you've broken some of your bad habits which is good. If you are seriously serious about getting better at Melee, then next time I see you I will sit down with you and play you and give you tips.

Flea and Milesg2g. nice meeting you guys. We had some pretty intense teams matches but I wish we would've won. Flea: Get scraped in Tekken 6! Lol, those matches were hilarious.

Brawl: Other than what happened in doubles, you reminded me of how bad a game you are.

Everyone else: I love you guys! Everyone is so funny and Steak N Shake was a great way to end an amazing day.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Flea and Milesg2g. nice meeting you guys. We had some pretty intense teams matches but I wish we would've won. Flea: Get scraped in Tekken 6! Lol, those matches were hilarious.

Brawl: Other than what happened in doubles, you reminded me of how bad a game you are.

Everyone else: I love you guys! Everyone is so funny and Steak N Shake was a great way to end an amazing day.

Yeah
we had fun playing you guys too men. I wish Flea would get his *** on the waba threads more, but he's a busy flea. I'm surprised how many people in gwinnett play this game. I'ma see if me and the other kids from bwood can have like a small smash fest sometime this weekend

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Melee results:

1. FullMetal
2. Merc
3. Rayku
4. Billy (ffffffff)
5. Lounis
5. BBQ
7. PB&J
7. ?

Teams:

1. Zelgadis Special (FullMetal + Rayku)
2. Real People. Real Cases. Judge Judy (Lounis and BBQ)
3. PB&J and Merc (forgot the team name)
4. No! (Billy and Archaic) [i think they got 4th]
5. idk ???????

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
We dont have full results.... We have to recreate them from memory

@Desu yea Lounis won

What i remember is
39 Entrants
Singles-
1) BigLou
2) Rayku
3)Billy
4)Turtl
5)Scatz
5)Albino
7)FullMetal
7)Micaelis
9)BBQ
9)monkeyx4
25)Villain
33)Yiff
33)Thomas

Teams(i think)
1)BigLou & Micaelis
2)Billy & Scatz
3) Rayku and Iblis
4)AML & ______(Sorry i keep forgetting ur name >_<)
5)Turtl & FullMetal
Cant remember rest of teams

For Melee all i know is FullMetal won and i got like last lol. PB&J first round Rayku second round wtf
That 4th place team for brawl was AML?! and Stem. You know, you guys would have done better/beaten us if your armor pieces hadn't been used against you so much lol. FullMetal got lamed over and over again by pieces in both matches and you guys got 2-0ed. I know he doesn't he doesn't play brawl, though, so next time it'll probably be different. This was really fun (my second time at Waba), and I hope to play everyone again.

xExile

Smash Cadet
Yeah
we had fun playing you guys too men. I wish Flea would get his *** on the waba threads more, but he's a busy flea. I'm surprised how many people in gwinnett play this game. I'ma see if me and the other kids from bwood can have like a small smash fest sometime this weekend
I'm in Gwinnett too actually, if it's not too far away I might be able to come by if you get something started.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Shoutouts:

TurtL: Yeah, it was fun teaming with you- (except that random b-air when I was the only one off the stage...) and I wouldn't mind filling in as your teammate again if need be. I DID kinda get scraped on in that losers's bracket match we lost- if we team again I'll try to stay alive more. lol

Rayku: Lol dude, we had teams in the bag even if you had gone pichu all tournament.

BBQ: Rematch on that 5/9 Marth vs. Fox? Hahaha

Merc: Glad you stepped your game up in GF, I wish those matches had been recorded.

Mike G: Brawl Kirby too good. Hahaha

Lounis: Enter melee tournaments. Your falco dittos with Merc were so clutch!

Generic shout-out for everyone else: Good games, I had a great time and I hope you all come back out for the next one! (Whenever that may be)

@AML-person: You're correct, I don't play brawl- I'm a melee player.

DRN

Smash Lord
@ BBQ- I know the Ness player you were speaking about. Hes a friend of mine that i was surprised showed up and i made sure to get his phone number because he wants to come to future melee tourneys like once tech holds some. Hes pretty willing to make the drive to play melee and im informing him of future tourneys.
If you want his cell number so u can get his aim just msg me on aim.

@FullMetal- well actually i agreed to a team $10 mm(5 each) against Dyno and Diablo with you as my team mate. I'll pay for ya since i kinda just accepted at school without saying anything to you(lol) and you'll gain profit if we win. I def wanna team w/ ya in the future cause you are prob the first person where i actually had team "combos" and worked together well with.

Of course mm will only happens if dyno doesnt chicken out :p.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
BBQ: Rematch on that 5/9 Marth vs. Fox? Hahaha
Lol, I'd be willing to do that. I won't feel pleased until I 2-0 your fox :p

@ BBQ- I know the Ness player you were speaking about. Hes a friend of mine that i was surprised showed up and i made sure to get his phone number because he wants to come to future melee tourneys like once tech holds some. Hes pretty willing to make the drive to play melee and im informing him of future tourneys.
If you want his cell number so u can get his aim just msg me on aim.
Yeah that'll work. I actually have very limited internet access for the time being (something wrong with the school's network), so just send me a PM with his number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom