• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba's Smashfest : March 20th : Duluth GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
makes me think marth would prove to be a better team mate than falcon... actually, i already know he is. P3, do it.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
yeah but i don't want the shirt

dyno i'll $2 random RC mm 3/5 you fofr the shirt when me and frozn win it
no reason for me to MM you, ill be wearing the shirt after grand finals!
If I do end up coming to this, me and 4GOD are likely going to team. Thus your chances of wearing those T-Shirts has dwindled down to 0%.

We Apologize.
o sh*t
Lol we are gonna get those shirts Ably if it comes to that me and Dyno will double MK and your chances of winning will hit 0.
o sh*t
me + artdude.
o sh*t

HYPE HYPE HYPE!!

4GOD (JJV)

Smash Apprentice
o wait lol...whoops! Im leavin to miami the 19th and ill b bak the 29th, God-willing. My bad Alby :/ Next time buddy, next time

mercy

Smash Apprentice
BRAWL+ TOURNAMENT???

FOR A T-SHIRT???

**** since no one is putting any money on the line, let's just skip Brawl altogether and make Brawl+ the main attraction.

Player-3

Smash Hero
lol frozn that's no fun

i'll go marth i'm just messing around

seriously though double IC in teams friendlies sometime

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
friendlies sounds good because we'd get our ***** handed to us. as for teams in this tourney, we'll play around before anything starts and see what combination works the best.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
i can go fox,snake,link,marth in dub ima sign up for both melee/brawl tourney this is HYPE

Edit: since i dont play brawl really i will lol at brawl ppl if i beat u inside =D

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Lucas sucks. That's all I want to say.

Chuee.
I agree Lucas is trashy character maybe he best belongs right above the Hyrule Tier.
No approach. A horrible projectile, a hard time killing. This sounds like borderline Hyrule Tier to me.

Chuee.

Player-3

Smash Hero
I agree Lucas is trashy character maybe he best belongs right above the Hyrule Tier.
No approach. A horrible projectile, a hard time killing. This sounds like borderline Hyrule Tier to me.

Chuee.
wut

lucas's fsmash ***** at killing

his nair is a decent approach also

xExile

Smash Cadet
I know the last tournament didn't have livestream but does anyone think there may be any chance of it this time around? I'll ask some of my friends if they've got an air card too. I'm hoping for livestream because it makes it more interesting to me. I also think it'd attract more people in general to go and I'm in favor of hyping up Georgia smash, melee or brawl, preferably brawl...I'm garbage in melee but I do love the game.

DRN

Smash Lord
Someone good~ semi good wanna team w/ me :D?
I'll prob use zss but i got falco too if u'd prefer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom