• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba's Smashfest : March 20th : Duluth GA

Status
Not open for further replies.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Someone good~ semi good wanna team w/ me :D?
I'll prob use zss but i got falco too if u'd prefer

I would if i weren't teaming w/ Flea
I main Ness&Marth so yeah idk what combo would work the best lol.
But idk Flea sometimes changes his mind on things or just simply flee's so maybe

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Someone good~ semi good wanna team w/ me :D?
I'll prob use zss but i got falco too if u'd prefer
If i knew you IRL i would team with you. You seem nice.

OBV :012:

seriously lets team for Melee. I am entering melee :)

Rayku

Smash Lord
I kind of wish I could go to this now, it sounds like fun.

I'd team with Scatz if I did

GOD!

Smash Ace
I'll be at this IF someone has an extra GC controller I can use. Please. <<<

Also will be looking for a melee and brawl (haha) teammate.

Purple

Hi guys!
Has anyone talked to micaelis? T_T I'll team with Scatz if he doesn't go. That's assuming my ride goes out okay.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude you guys suck.

the winner gets a door fee oh my oh my.

****. i really wanted to have a good reason to come to waba this weekend but i just cant bring myself to do it with such little money at stake.

Rayku

Smash Lord
****. i really wanted to have a good reason to come to waba this weekend but i just cant bring myself to do it with such little money at stake.
I once said something like this in regards to a South Carolina tournament and the response I got was

"Good to know you run off of pettiness and greed."

Not criticizing, just bashing SC's idiocy again :) I'm sure you'd be appreciated if you came (I won't be there)

Purple

Hi guys!
dude you guys suck.

but shaslam you would **** our pockets T_T.

come for fun! :)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
dude you guys suck.

Alright shaslam! $20 MM Alabama's 8th Vs. Georgia's "8th"

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
dude you guys suck.

This is why we aren't coming :/ (my brother, calvin, and myself). Hopefully you guys still get a good turnout!

DRN

Smash Lord
Dyno is definitely above 8th imo
Highest he prob could have been is 7th. Since me and Albino r above him by a bit and 4God is too i guess.

Ima c how far i can get in this tourney w/o zss/falco. Prob not very far though lol

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
why did you quote 8th dyno? Do you not trust the panel? =/
LMAO Dyno's got somethin' to prove on the PR. That's just disrespect
I do trust the pannel, but i think they didnt give it enough thought. but idk as of now. im just gonna prove the panel wrong!

Btw, is this tourney going to count towards the PR, cuz i want to use another character.

Dyno is definitely above 8th imo
7th obv, since you are 6th and i lost to ur G&W.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
It shouldn't count, as these matches will be more "friendly oriented" then actual tourney matches since there isn't much to compete for.

Rayku

Smash Lord
>.> Dyno, your placement on the PR is accurate. The other two were just fine going off of what we originally said, and I argued against 4GOD being as high as he is. Once again, I was outvoted 2-1

After the list was made, I made sure everyone was accurately placed by comparing every tournament placing to every other person above/below them. It's accurate.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
>.> Dyno, your placement on the PR is accurate. The other two were just fine going off of what we originally said, and I argued against 4GOD being as high as he is. Once again, I was outvoted 2-1

After the list was made, I made sure everyone was accurately placed by comparing every tournament placing to every other person above/below them. It's accurate.
Well, my salt will speak for itself (all my prev. posts) ima let it go and just tear **** up to reclaim my spot as 5th!

DRN

Smash Lord
Well, my salt will speak for itself (all my prev. posts) ima let it go and just tear **** up to reclaim my spot as 5th!
To bad ur gonna keep getting knocked out of tourney by me :[. I already called that spot :p.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
To bad ur gonna keep getting knocked out of tourney by me :[. I already called that spot :p.
yeah cuz you outplaced me at final rou-- oh WAIT!!

u gonna get wrecked sir. I already pre-registered for 5th place!

DRN

Smash Lord

Yea but thats cause i didnt run into u. Ur lucky sides i like how u were trying to say u out placed me but u really didnt...course u know that though.

I called shotgun on 5 way before u did.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno

Yea but thats cause i didnt run into u. Ur lucky sides i like how u were trying to say u out placed me but u really didnt...course u know that though.

I called shotgun on 5 way before u did.
u were talking trash and i was just stating that you DIDNT outplace me.

If your that confident, MM me!

T3h Albino

Smash Master
NOOOOO this IS on saturday, I thought you and Flea were doing something on FRIDAY.

I have a track meet Saturday + 4 tournaments in a row is just a little too much. I need a break lol. However I may be down for a fest on Friday if you decide to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom