• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA/USGA/SIEGE2010: OCT.2ND: $2,000 for SSF4&SSBB Tournaments: Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kid Dizzy

Smash Rookie
in the southeast? mmmm I have no idea where that is, what exit is that on the loop? I live right near uga campus on riverbend near milledge (exit 6 on loop 10). but yeah dude hit me upp whenever you do a smashfest or anything like that, I'll pm you my contact info and stuff.

Looks like this is going to be one of my first major tournies! Can't wait to meet all the cool GA peeps and maybe other ooS players? =]

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
North Florida's kinda weak though.

And no one wants to visit us :'(

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Idc, gtfover here I want you here. You can never go wrong w/ more hype. Besides NFL is basically GA so you're apart of us get over here. lol

Umby

Smash Master
If we get SIEGEcon to get the TVs, they will most likely be HD Flatscreens, which can lag. So, trying to decide if I should reject their TVs and let the community bring the CRT TVs. Call me if you're serious about volunteering.
I missed this and never commented on this.

I think it's good to influence the community to bring setups (the more, the faster?) but if the lag can be compensated for on the HD TVs beforehand, it shouldn't be too big of an issue. If not, I'm sure the SSF4 side would appreciate those TVs.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I missed this and never commented on this.

I think it's good to influence the community to bring setups (the more, the faster?) but if the lag can be compensated for on the HD TVs beforehand, it shouldn't be too big of an issue. If not, I'm sure the SSF4 side would appreciate those TVs.
Didn't see that either, me and P3 can bring a TV each if needed and we might bring some other people who can bring TVs

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Ehh for the most part I wouldn't trust the hd tvs to be lag free. Unless they are set-up like they are at mlg.

Perhaps it would be better to plan to bring a lot of set-ups just in case.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Ehh for the most part I wouldn't trust the hd tvs to be lag free. Unless they are set-up like they are at mlg.

Perhaps it would be better to plan to bring a lot of set-ups just in case.
I think the HD tvs would work if the wii is hooked up with the HD cables (green, blue) but I will be bringing a TV and wii setup so thats 1 more setup :).

Still gotta know if there is going to be a hotel that people are willing to split and stuff. I would like to be there longer than 3 hours.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I agree with P-1 having that I too have a HD TV and HD Cables. I'd rather us use our own TVs

CaptN ReD

Smash Rookie
Always wanted to go to a big tourney.
Take that and think i suck if u want. Easier win for me =]

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Big Tourney's bring out wifi scrubs?

We've gotta get on these big tourneys lol
doesnt matter, june monthly was huge (40+ people) and wifi people said they would show and they never did. Just like every other time. I've basically given up on them. They are pansy little *****es anyway.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
doesnt matter, june monthly was huge (40+ people) and wifi people said they would show and they never did. Just like every other time. I've basically given up on them. They are pansy little *****es anyway.

I know what you mean but just have faith in them D: lol
I do even though they may hate me lol

Also, who's all going to PB&J's house 2mrw for this melee jump off

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
in the southeast? mmmm I have no idea where that is, what exit is that on the loop? I live right near uga campus on riverbend near milledge (exit 6 on loop 10). but yeah dude hit me upp whenever you do a smashfest or anything like that, I'll pm you my contact info and stuff.

Looks like this is going to be one of my first major tournies! Can't wait to meet all the cool GA peeps and maybe other ooS players? =]
Wow, three miles from my place. (smirk)

This is getting better.

Still putting it out there that I need a ride :/
I may be able too...more details later.

Kid Dizzy

Smash Rookie
Still putting it out there that I need a ride :/

saltixxxxxxxxx, this is lordaxl man haha the asian guy who picked you up for a waba monthly a long time agoooooooooo, how you doin these days man! I hopee you end up going to this cuz it would really be cool seein at least one familiar face over there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom