• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA/USGA/SIEGE2010: OCT.2ND: $2,000 for SSF4&SSBB Tournaments: Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Question all:

Can someone give me the link for the live stream. I know my wife is gonna want to watch it when she gets home from work. So if I can have the address that would be wonderful. Thanks guys.

Purple

Hi guys!
Real talk, whos' willing to give 10 bucks to me?

Cuz i'm da bess.

Not 10 bucks all together, but all of you collectively give me 10 bucks

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Real talk, whos' willing to give 10 bucks to me?

Cuz i'm da bess.

Not 10 bucks all together, but all of you collectively give me 10 bucks
I might can throw in 50 cents to a dollar.

Tell you what, if you can change my title from "Smash Rookie" to something decent, then i can give you a dollar... thats 10% right there. LOL.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Hey guys i'm @ flea's house now, and we might need some chairs. So if you could plz bring chairs that'd really be helpful. Really Really Helpful.

Kaptain

Smash Ace
Alright guys. I'm gone. See you all tomorrow. If anyone needs me, you know where to get me.

**** SEIGE IS GONNA ROCK!!!!

<
>
<
>
<
>
<
> 678-469-3763.

Also if you live near athens i have car space and not charging for gas. Might also have some room to ride 2 more people from Flea's to the Hotel if you need rides.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Make sure you pack all your stuff this time TGK ;)
I'm about to pack after Real Time gets done. Everything will be packed this time.

im not going unless someone pays for gas
Someone help this guy out.

Okay, just a bit of info for peops going to Siege...

If you can get to a MARTA Station there's a high chance you can get to Siege. The closest station to the Siege venue that I could find is Sandy Springs (Red/Yellow Line). However, Sandy Springs doesn't have any connecting bus routes to get to the venue. So your best bet is to get someone to pick you up at the Sandy Springs MARTA station (like 10-12 mins from the venue) OR...

You can go to doubles in the morning at Flea's place which is accessible by MARTA (almost...). Flea's place is closest to the Decatur MARTA Station (Blue/Green Line). There is a connecting bus route, the 123 N. DeKalb Mall/Belvedere Bus Route. Get off at the first stop aka the Dekalb Medical-North Decatur Center area and either get someone to pick you up or print out walking directions for yourself.

It's a 2 min drive from the bus stop to Flea's place or a 12 minute walk. The following addresses are what you can put into Google Maps in order to get directions however you wish. Once you get to Flea's you can hitch a ride to the venue most likely but you need to make sure you have a ride before hand.

Flea's Address:
455 Dekalb Industrial Way, Decatur, GA

Bus Stop Address:
Rufus Evans Dr@Sycamore Dr @33.790413,-84.285264

Decatur MARTA Station Address:
400 Church Street, Decatur, GA

Avondale MARTA Station Address:
915 Ponce De Leon Avenue Northeast, Decatur, GA

Sandy Spring's MARTA Station Address:
1101 Mount Vernon Highway, Atlanta, GA

Venue's Address:
6345 Powers Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA

I suggest leaving AT LEAST 2 hours early since MARTA is reliable but not a very fast way to travel (especially if you have to wait on the train and/or people to pick you up from the stop). Try not to get DQed people.

Hopefully this may have helped someone... at the very least it's helping me get there :) good luck everyone and I'll see you at Siege.
Someone put this on the OP.

Do you need a ride btw?

I now need a ride from College Park. If needed, I can take MARTA *sigh* further north. Definitely need a ride back all the way home, though.
my money is still on you not attending
Easy money.

Alright guys. I'm gone. See you all tomorrow. If anyone needs me, you know where to get me.

**** SEIGE IS GONNA ROCK!!!!

<
>
<
>
<
>
<
> 678-469-3763.

Also if you live near athens i have car space and not charging for gas. Might also have some room to ride 2 more people from Flea's to the Hotel if you need rides.
Seems that everyone from Athens is driving there on their own.

About to log off of here for the night:

If anyone still needs a ride to SIEGE, Call me!!!

Number is
404-574-0320.

Someone give Roxy $10 so he can go to SIEGE.

PB&J

Smash Hero
ally..ill def see you tomorrow @ siege..today i met the founder of atari and chucky cheese(same person) and he is the father of video games so i was pretty hyped and he was very cool

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I hope you all have fun tomorrow :D Can't wait to get results on this. Mad hype!

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
OH MY GOD TGK WHEN AM I GETTING HOME IF YOU PICK ME UP MY GOD

;a;
Depends on when the tourney ends.

If you're good for the $15 (which by a previous post appears so), call me around 1330 (130pm) when you're ready to dip.

Whatever the case, make sure you have my $15 by the time we get to Flea's or Siege. Hound Dyno Turtl if you have to.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
If Lucas Perfected isn't there then i'm going to be really pissed
I'm going on the sly. I'm going to sneak in, win with Ally's tag, and everyone be happy. To an extent.

Edit: HA, get this, TGK told me to ask people if they could gather up 25$ for gas money, so he could take me. I'm still rolling.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
12 hours later

He brings the expected news that his parents canceled on him.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
If Lucas Perfected isn't there then i'm going to be really pissed
Inorite?

I'm going on the sly. I'm going to sneak in, win with Ally's tag, and everyone be happy. To an extent.

Edit: HA, get this, TGK told me to ask people if they could gather up 25$ for gas money, so he could take me. I'm still rolling.
I'm gonna beat you to an inch of your life.

12 hours later

Comes with the territory.

No he already used that one. You'd think that a successful troll like him would use different excuses right?
Inorite? Sadly.

I almost want someone to give him gas money so I can beat him to death. Just saying. :011:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
12 hours later

Mom has seen so many johns in my posts, she doesn't even care anymore. Is why she is waiting for TGK to beat me to a pulp, obv.:012:

No he already used that one. You'd think that a successful troll like him would use different excuses right?
^^^^
That.

I'm gonna beat you to an inch of your life.
1%? I must be pretty darn good to get in a 1%, 3-stock :bee:

Sonic-Rave

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait to get to Flea's tomorrow and just play smash with everybody. This is just what I need right now to help get through some unpleasant things I'm dealing with...

@TGK: Did you ever decide if we were gonna team or not? If you found someone else, that's cool. I'll still be at dubs.

I hope Ally 3 stocks you in brackets on livestream with Falcon using only Falcon Punch.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I hope Ally 3 stocks you in brackets on livestream with Falcon using only Falcon Punch.
Haha, i do too XD If it doesn't happen, something's up (un)

I find out if i can go or not @ 1:00-1:30.

Purple

Hi guys!
I got money to get into the tournament, but no money for gas.

plus, everyone who's driving is staying the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom