• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WABA - *Road To Apex* - $500+ Pot Bonus! - Less Than a Month Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourTy

Smash Cadet
hey

i've lived in this city for a long time asa

did you know there's a ****s sporting goods right across the street from a BJ's supercenter

in ******* georgia
don't forget the big white water tower that says "Siemens"

Edit: I can't spell. Thanks Reflex XD

Player-1

Smash Legend
ya as far as i know Will and Zinoto need teamates

Atomsk wanted to come, he hasn't pre regged though so I'm not sure if he was still planning on it, but you might want to ask him though

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
need help with megabus stuff.

Ok so tickets are like 8 dollars for a round trip to Atlanta, GA from Jacksonville, FL. Thats the problem I can't find an option to *******, GA. Is someone picking up people from atlanta?

Also I don't wanna pay with a credit card. like omg o_O? I suck.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Looking for a doubles partner. I'm a lucario player BTW.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm not sure who Karinja is or where he's from, but if he's OoS and not FL then he can plan on staying with me. Just make sure he pre registers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFpVaThreEhnUUk1NkY4SlJkeVc2eHc6MQ

You MUST pre register if you want housing (you don't have to pay either, it's just so we have a rough idea of we're coming, so there is no downside to pre registering, you get housing and free cake for pre registering)

depending on how many people are staying with me though, I might have some people stay at the venue with the venue owner with a $3 fee or so, but right now I have a good bit of spots left

HolyNightmaress

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure who Karinja is or where he's from, but if he's OoS and not FL then he can plan on staying with me. Just make sure he pre registers:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFpVaThreEhnUUk1NkY4SlJkeVc2eHc6MQ

You MUST pre register if you want housing (you don't have to pay either, it's just so we have a rough idea of we're coming, so there is no downside to pre registering, you get housing and free cake for pre registering)

depending on how many people are staying with me though, I might have some people stay at the venue with the venue owner with a $3 fee or so, but right now I have a good bit of spots left
I pre registered and I'm from GA; since I'm not OoS does that change anything? I'm not sure how this works. All I really need is housing and a ride to/from the Atlanta megabus stop to Cummings. I think some people are arranging the bus stop thing but I'm not sure who to talk to.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Ya anyone from GA/AL/NC won't have priority with housing (at least for me), people that are coming from like New York and MW or TX or something will definitely have priority with me. ANYONE that wants housing at all it will be available if not from me or DRN then you can stay at the venue ($3, gotta bring your own sleeping stuff) since the venue has plenty of space it will probably be able to hold anyone that isn't staying with me or DRN. Right now IDK how full my house will be, I'm pretty sure DRN's is going to be like completely full since like all of FL is coming.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea we kinda took over his entire house *****s gonna been in the bathroom and on the roof and ****

:phone:

HolyNightmaress

Smash Cadet
Alright thanks. As for getting to Cummings from Atlanta...I know a lot of people are using Megabus so I'll be in the same location and willing to pay gas money. I just am a little lost with this whole thing, sorry.

8Bitman

Smash Master
LOL you said **** up instead of Shut up.

But anywho, Justin, for your own safety, please, calm down.... It's not that big of a deal...

8Bitman

Smash Master
Yo Brett let's do a crazy mm. If I win you have to stop saying that phrase. If you win you still gotta stop saying that phrase. Lol.

LOL we should just do a $5 MM where we both just keep yelling and saying stupid shee like we do during friendlies at tourneys.

Just do both things then.

I don't think it's possible to **** up... O-o

True Blue

Smash Lord
LOL we should just do a $5 MM where we both just keep yelling and saying stupid shee like we do during friendlies at tourneys.
Lol but I don't think I can say/do funny things when money and tournament things are on the line. Though I should learn, cause it will make the tournament experience sooooo much funnier lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom