• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltix

Smash Lord
Shhhhhhhkt.

--

Oh, before I forget.
If anyone wants to hang out and play some barlw with me before the tournament on Saturday, I'll be at WABA around 2PM or so on Friday. n_n
I MIGHT come all day for Saturday, but I'm definitely not competing until next month.
I'm simply not ready yet ;)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
If ken had never switched to brawl he wouldn't have tripped.
lol.. speakin of tripping, my match with viet i remember we started off and he got a trip while i got a tornado :D lolol i found that funny... hi viet mk sends his love

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I'm Trapt497, and i wanted to introduce myself before coming to tomorrow's bonus tourney :D.

Tomorrow will be my first tournament. I was going to go to the one last Saturday...but I had to use concert Johns (Switchfoot was in town ^.^). So tomorrow is going to be my first one ever. I hope to meet a lot of you there and play friendlies. Its gonna be awesome. I may get destroyed, cause it is my first, but you know, thats the only way i'm going to get better lol. So see you all then.

-Trapt497

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Hey guys. I'm Trapt497, and i wanted to introduce myself before coming to tomorrow's bonus tourney :D.

Tomorrow will be my first tournament. I was going to go to the one last Saturday...but I had to use concert Johns (Switchfoot was in town ^.^). So tomorrow is going to be my first one ever. I hope to meet a lot of you there and play friendlies. Its gonna be awesome. I may get destroyed, cause it is my first, but you know, thats the only way i'm going to get better lol. So see you all then.

-Trapt497
Why hi there :). Lookin forward to sum freindlies

VietGeek

Smash Hero
uhh whats a bonus tourn?

ima enter in couple weeks,,

Desu's Ftilt >>>>>>>> VG marth
D3's ftilt ***** VG
Bonus is when turn out for the last week is a little "low" due to another conflicting event (in the past, it was FAST1, and recently AWA). The bonus tournament is held a week after and tries to remedy the low turn out.

Obviously I was playing stupid as sh*t against Desu. After a while, I really stopped caring, so I got even more reckless. It's all fun though, I've never come close to beating Desu anyway so I kinda wanted to see if getting dumped in loser's would work...

it obviously didn't, lol. Also, Dedede <3 Toon Link oh so much.

Sorry I couldn't meet up with you today Desu. I really wanted to learn more about the penguin. I guess once you take enough of my money, I'll learn...eventually. Or never. Eh.

S0FT

Smash Ace
nooo beginers play melee.... :( i might show up tomorrow just because i have nothing to do... but rest assured i will be playing melee!!!

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Why hi there :). Lookin forward to sum freindlies
Alright man, me too :D Thanks.

So guys what time would be a reasonable time for me to show up?

EDIT: nvm, found answer in OP. I'll be there at 5...anyone going earlier?
EDIT 2: nvm...just learned WABA opens at two and it'll start earlier...lol

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
I ate up that AWA tournament, items are delicious. Though very unfair, it was actually quite fun, the crowd was very energetic and I got to play against Reflex in doubles a few times. I'm looking forward to playing a serious match against you Reflex

So whens the next REAL tournament? >_>

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
sry cant make this one .. parent johns :D can any one record matches? ide love to see some. will make the monthly in october for sure tho :D see u guys in 1 month :(

Saltix

Smash Lord
Ok guys, if anyone passes by Peachtree Ridge High School on the way to this, let me know.
No ride, and I won't be able to make it otherwise :/

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys, if anyone passes by Peachtree Ridge High School on the way to this, let me know.
No ride, and I won't be able to make it otherwise :/
If you got any extra money you can always hitch a ride.

Sick Johns = not going.

Kelli do you want a present?

Tehdave

Smash Journeyman
Brawl bonus Low Turnout Tournament @ Waba Results:

1. Reflex($91)
2. Desu($26)
3. Kismet2($13)
4. Octix
5. VietG
5. BigLou
7. Siren/Che-Z
7. Level99
9. Toolman
9. Full Metal
9. PB&J
9. CAKE
13. Trapt497

Starting OCT. 1st WABA will have a weekly Smash League every Wed. $5 entrance to play Melee and/or Brawl from 2pm to midnight. Waba will hold mini tournaments if we have enough people on Smash League Wed. Come practice, train, play friendlies, and have fun with other Smashers. Yes, Waba will still hold monthlies on third Sat. & Sun. of each month. More Smash, more fun, more thumb blisters...yeah! Come Smash with us!:laugh:

Saltix

Smash Lord
Brawl bonus Low Turnout Tournament @ Waba Results:

1. Reflex($91)
2. Desu($26)
3. Kismet2($13)
4. Octix
5. VietG
5. BigLou
7. Siren/Che-Z
7. Level99
9. Toolman
9. Full Metal
9. PB&J
9. CAKE
13. Trapt497

Starting OCT. 1st WABA will have a weekly Smash League every Wed. $5 entrance to play Melee and/or Brawl from 2pm to midnight. Waba will hold mini tournaments if we have enough people on Smash League Wed. Come practice, train, play friendlies, and have fun with other Smashers. Yes, Waba will still hold monthlies on third Sat. & Sun. of each month. More Smash, more fun, more thumb blisters...yeah! Come Smash with us!:laugh:
Fun times today!Shoutouts:

Trapt:Thanks for taking care of me man. I almost didn't come today. Much love bro :D

Toolman:Timmy! Pick me up on your way to waba sometimes :p Good matches man, I'm looking forward to fighting your Fox again.

Cake:Good Games. When you started off as ZSS in that one match, it threw me off. I was expecting a Samus lol.

Kismet2:Amazing man. I shut down fighting you lol. You've inspired me to give Falco more work :)

VietGeek: Great games bud. Friendlies and the Tourney Matches. It's a shame we didnt get any footage :/. Your TL is in the air TOO Much.

Desu: What can I say, you got the best of me again. Good games. It's always fun fighting you, because I know you'll catch me on anymistake, and it's a greater challenge. Train me to be good like you :p

Full Metal: We didn't talk much, and I was hoping to face you again but it didn't work out that way. Take care

Mars/Lv99/Reflex: It was cool to actually meet you guys in person. I wanted to play a friendly or two with you Reflex, but oh well. Congrats on your win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom