• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waba Game presents: [There is a new thread, check last post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSXR!

Smash Rookie
Well i think i might try peach, played with her a little and shes pretty fun too. And trapt, who are you? xD but ty, came across these boards on accident hah

S0FT

Smash Ace
Ditching you friends: $350
Going to Six Flags: $600
Getting Wario Mustaches: $3
Making a melee tournament: Priceless

AntiC

Smash Journeyman
Why does this traning day have to be on wed. Is it a posibilaty to change it to friday? i believe it would receive a greater turnout on a weekend rather than in the middle of the week.
F.N.R is on friday, another comes in to play more games than Brawl and Melee all day. There's an odder cost up too. On fridays you pay for 2-12 and then pay extra for 12-3. Some brawlers might end up staying later in the day withouth paying. Some people might complain about not being able to play another game since everyone's playing brawl., etc.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Well i think i might try peach, played with her a little and shes pretty fun too. And trapt, who are you? xD but ty, came across these boards on accident hah
i was the lucario main dude with the switchfoot shirt who went to his first tournament ever on saturday and got 13th out of 13 :D its ok if you dont remember me we never talked. and no problem XD

GSXR!

Smash Rookie
I cant really remember. Ill most definitally be at waba this weekend and i might be there tomorrow, wednesday or thursday. You should come up more often

Trapt497

Smash Ace
I cant really remember. Ill most definitally be at waba this weekend and i might be there tomorrow, wednesday or thursday. You should come up more often
are there usually smash people there even if there is no tournament being hosted?

redemption99

Smash Rookie
:(

oh how i wish i didn't have classes or work tomorrow =(. I might drop by though on like mondays, thursdays, or saturdays if i have nothing else to do.

Just two quick questions though, if i didn't have to work wed could i show up at say around 3:45 pm and play till whenever even though it starts at 2?
Also are wiimotes allowed at the tournaments or at all? (i saw one tourny listing where only GC controllers were allowed)

Daysoo

Smash Ace
oh how i wish i didn't have classes or work tomorrow =(. I might drop by though on like mondays, thursdays, or saturdays if i have nothing else to do.

Just two quick questions though, if i didn't have to work wed could i show up at say around 3:45 pm and play till whenever even though it starts at 2?
Also are wiimotes allowed at the tournaments or at all? (i saw one tourny listing where only GC controllers were allowed)
Yes, you can show up at any time and pay the same price for the day.
On days that are not smash league days, you have to pay the full door price though. ($10/day).
Generally Wiimotes are not allowed at tournaments as it takes time to sync up and set controls and whatnot, delaying tournament progression.
Also: If you and your brother are confident about your teams prowess, my friend Mike and I are always accepting teams money matches. :D

redemption99

Smash Rookie
lol

lol i don't know about money matches just yet.

That's cool, i might take off work some random wed and show up at 3:45 to play lol, just not tomorrow.

That sucks about the wii-motes though, my brother usually only plays with a wii-mote(without changing the controls at all). He says he has forgotten how to play good on a GC controller and of course i can only play on a GC controller lol.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
a friend of mine showed up to his first waba with a wiimote and nun. it was a pain in the. he didnt get his first match goin until people were on their 2nd-3rd match..

Trapt497

Smash Ace
yeah i saw my vids. thats cool im on youtube for the first time. i've been getting a lot of comments and advice.

good matches, viet :D see you next month for some more friendlies.

Waba

Smash Apprentice
Weekly Waba Smash League on Wed. & Fri.
Starting OCT. 1st WABA will have a weekly Smash League every Wed. & Fri. $5 entrance to play Melee and/or Brawl from 2pm to midnight. Waba will hold mini tournaments if we have enough people on Smash League Wed. & Fri. Come practice, train, play friendlies, and have fun with other Smashers. Yes, Waba will still hold monthlies on third Sat. & Sun. of each month. More Smash, more fun, more thumb blisters...yeah! Come Smash with us!:laugh:

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I might be able to give you rides to these on wednesdays, umby.

rides back, though...

VietGeek

Smash Hero
As long as I can get a ride to/from a train station, everything's copasetic.
You live in Georgia? <_<

I totally need to see this Sonic character in action. I tend to forget he exist in Brawl to be honest. .-.

Eh, I will never be able to go to the Smash leagues. No ride, nearly no money, and I have a sister to tend to.

Sucks =/

Saltix

Smash Lord
You live in Georgia? <_<

I totally need to see this Sonic character in action. I tend to forget he exist in Brawl to be honest. .-.

Eh, I will never be able to go to the Smash leagues. No ride, nearly no money, and I have a sister to tend to.

Sucks =/
No VietG=No recordings=Lack of OcTIx's appearance.

but we'll see. I need a DVD recorder :[

Saltix

Smash Lord
So I've been practicing Melee. Since the GA community wont give it up.
I can't really do much yet, and i have to re-unlock EVERYTHING, but I'm hoping to play some Melee games with you guys on the next Smash day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom